Morrissey turns 52 - May 22, 2011

happy birthday Morrissey :) come to Australia soon so i can give you your birthday punches
heart belladonna x x

Dear MORRISSEY: Happy Birthday MOZ & "remember, The Force be with you always". We would give you our hearts, but you stole them long ago...always Molly & david g.

Hey Morrissey! Happy birthday for us (it´s my b'day 2). God bless you and give you all the best in the world! Success always!
Please, come tour in Brazil (specially in Brasilia). Would be awesome to see you here!!!
We love you!

Hey Morrissey! Happy birthday for us (it´s my b'day 2). God bless you and give you all the best in the world! Success always!
Please, come tour in Brazil, we miss you!!
We Love you, man!!!

From your fans: Tales Kiss and Claudio Clymox

Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Love you and I wish you the best.

Best wishes to the only man to whom I'll yell (sing) along to raving on about his hairdressing needs for several minutes.

Happy Birthday, Moz.

Happy birthday Morrissey!!!

Happy birthday Morrissey. I wish you have a decent life, being around people who love you (including your real fans) for just being yourself . Don't let the world and your judgers change you .

happy birthday morrissey....after all these years you are still the greatest.....xxxxxx

Love you Moz, your gorgeous voice, and poetry have completely changed my life, for the better!

PS: When will you reunite with Johnny Marr? You know that it is inevitable!

Back
Top Bottom