Morrissey told Dermot O'Leary his marriage wouldn't last

Isn't that what he says to anybody who's gotten married? Or seems even the slightest bit happy in general? Such bitterness.

Whatever Moz has said or not said, Dermot O'Weary is quite frankly insufferable.

Funny+sheep+cartoon.jpg

Isn't that what he says to anybody who's gotten married? Or seems even the slightest bit happy in general? Such bitterness.

I have no idea who Dermot O'Leary is, but I agree with your comment.

Didn't Morrissey say the same thing to Russell Brand? Look what happened there. Moz tends to be right.

To be fair, it probably won't. It is pretty much a common fact that marriages don't last these days, but it is really nice when a couple finally get it right.

He also advised Russell Brand to not marry Katy Perry. He's a soothsayer.

Sounds like Morrissey being typically sneeringly sarcastic - I like he's sense of humour. The truth and humour are closely linked, and that's why observational comedy is so funny to many...

Whatever Moz has said or not said, Dermot O'Weary is quite frankly insufferable.

Agreed.

He's also gay (allegedly). Which makes Morrissey's "bitter" pill a pretty safe bet, if a little hard to swallow for Dermo.

Howsitgoing IR? Nice to see you back. Loving your location; it's a beautiful place to be :)

Did you ever find your shirt by the way?

Last edited:
Agreed.

He's also gay (allegedly). Which makes Morrissey's "bitter" pill a pretty safe bet, if a little hard to swallow for Dermo.

What on earth are you talking about? Some random hearsay that Dermot could be bisexual automatically means that it's "a safe bet" that Moz is right and the marriage won't last, despite Dermot having been in a long-term relationship with this woman for years? :rolleyes:

reading between the lines he seems to be saying;
"Any woman, even one dumb enough to commit herslef to a bland, duplicitous baffoon such as yourself, is bound to see through you sooner or later."
4 years max.

Morrissey hasn't even had one successful relationship, so I don't think he's in any position to be giving relationship advice to anybody.
As he's become older he's become very arrogant and closed minded like a typical old man.
Maybe Morrissey's relationships never worked because he's a bit selfish and that it takes 2 people to work on a relationship?

Morrissey hasn't even had one successful relationship, so I don't think he's in any position to be giving relationship advice to anybody.
As he's become older he's become very arrogant and closed minded like a typical old man.
Maybe Morrissey's relationships never worked because he's a bit selfish and that it takes 2 people to work on a relationship?

You're turning into a right Marjorie Proops

Why must he do it? Dermot admires Moz. Being mean to Dermo is like kicking a puppy. I think he's really grounded despite his 'celebrity' status and he's been with his wife for ages so it probably will last unlike Russell Brands marriage/relationship with Katy Perry which was a total flash in the pan. Morrissey should have bought his fellow Anglo Irishman a drink and kept his mouth shut.

I don't mind Dermot I think he's a good broadcaster. Morrissey was still probably pissed off that Dermot owns a fish restaurant in Brighton.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom