Morrissey & Tobias

I seriously am very surprised that no-one's zoomed in digitally to have a look yet.

:lbf:

What surprises me personally is that noone has started a thread about Morrissey and Mr Boorer. Isn't Mr Boorer a guitarist? :straightface: Isn't he a man? :straightface: Well then he's got all the qualifications for Morrissey to want to bum him, hasn't he? :confused:

As for Jesse, Peter... Look at him in that interview, if you want to interpret, looks to me like he's wishing he'd had a homosexual experience with a sexy young Italian and not Ol' MiseryGuts. No? :rofl:

The things people do for money... Or to keep their jobs...:guitar: And the threads about them...Scary.

Will the Jonas Brothers ever forgive?:straightface:

I've always thought they were Herb Alpert singles, since in one of the Paris CD singles, the boys are holding up Herb Alpert record sleeves. Just an assumption - it could very well be wrong!

I've also always thought Black Cloud was about Jesse.

:eek:

SONG SEEN IN WHOLE NEW LIGHT!!!

Without being prurient about this, if you have the Inrockuptibles DVD, you don't have to divine any love on Morrissey's part towards Jesse - it's there, and it's plain to see.

Peter

I agree he holds affection for Jesse, it can be seen also in the Zane Lowe interview.

good grief

You should have seen my entry for the Black Cloud single sleeve design contest. Kewpie didn't like it though, so it didn't make it to the finals :( Personally, I thought it was tight.

You hardly made any effort, just changed the title of Paris sleeve. :rolleyes:

Re: good grief

You hardly made any effort, just changed the title of Paris sleeve. :rolleyes:

The effort it took to get my scanner to work is an effort known only by Holocaust survivors, and those who have scaled mountains with no legs or eyes.

Hmmm. Sherry hour is normally 9 - 10 pm here in M21.

Well, I don't whether I should really be spreading tittle-tattlle around. Also, I'd be taking this thread way off-topic and i'd hate to do that, of course.

So sherry time is over...and we wait with baited breath...:blushing:

What surprises me personally is that noone has started a thread about Morrissey and Mr Boorer. Isn't Mr Boorer a guitarist? :straightface: Isn't he a man? :straightface: Well then he's got all the qualifications for Morrissey to want to bum him, hasn't he? :confused:

:lbf: :thumb: You forgot to mention that they look totally great together on that picture.
I have learned during the past half year of reading this forum and going to concerts that Morrissey can have a lover right in front of everybody's eyes and the person could go quite unnoticed. Fascinating.

Without being prurient about this, if you have the Inrockuptibles DVD, you don't have to divine any love on Morrissey's part towards Jesse - it's there, and it's plain to see.

Peter

What's that DVD?

It states on Wikipedia that he was married to Angie Heart from the band Frente! and that they divorced in 2005. Maybe he's had a better offer?

I think that it's always been obvious that Morrissey was attracted to Jesse; physically and musically.

Whether or not that is/has been reciprocated is another matter - hasn't it been confirmed that Jesse is straight and is/was in a relationship?

But hasn't Morrissey always had a someone in the band that he admired from afar?

Obv., there has always been rampant rumour about his feelings for Johnny, which I've never believed. And then, apart from Jake and the various other "companions" as described by Gary Day, I've always thought that Spencer and Deano were singled out by Moz for special attention simply because he physically admired them.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree but that's how it always seemed to me, so that's how I've always seen Jesse.

no problem:) unfortunately there's some copyright problem with the second part of the interview (and if i remember correctly that's when Jesse is shown.... damn youtube:mad:)

well when i try to watch the 2nd part i get a 'this video is unavailable in your country' message...

but i'm glad it works for you:)

well i have a 'this video is unavailable in your country' message...

but i'm glad you could watch it:)

and I'm sorry for you.

What's that DVD?

This one...

33kygs2.jpg

Peter

I was able to watch the 2nd part no problem. wonder what the queen is dead or your arsenal would've been like had tony viisconti had produced them.

Hmph. That's a lovely and interesting interview, yet I don't see any sign of romantic or physical interest betwixt Moz and Toe-BYE-as.

But - referring to Silke's post -- this "Morrissey and Boz have been secret lovers for years" theory intrigues me, I do admit...

Back
Top Bottom