Morrissey to tour New Zealand and Australia

Re: Tickets terms & conditions

Hello does anyone know about tickets purchase? I was looking at the concert coming soon in brisbane and i went to ticketek website and it says 4 tickeys per person but below it says cannot resale and something of a code each what that means? That you can buy 4 but you must say the names of your friends so cannot resale or advertise? Many thanksh

you won't need to name the ticket holders as far as my experience goes....
code? who knows what that means.

Re: Tickets terms & conditions

Hello does anyone know about tickets purchase? I was looking at the concert coming soon in brisbane and i went to ticketek website and it says 4 tickeys per person but below it says cannot resale and something of a code each what that means? That you can buy 4 but you must say the names of your friends so cannot resale or advertise? Many thanksh

you need to go to the frontier touring website and sign up for the mailing list
then they will email you the code for the presale this Monday

No, there's no problem at all.
Go to Google, look up Frontier Touring and Ticketek Australia.
Then buy your tickets next Monday, the tickets will be sent for you by email to print yourself, or you can pick them up when you arrive in Australia.

Thank you, was refering more to the fact that it will be 4am here tho when they go on sale, but thanks for the information any how

How did you need to start a whole new thread to ask a question that had a fairly obvious answer if you just read the site?

Back
Top Bottom