Morrissey to tour New Zealand and Australia

M-in-Oz

Best news of the morning! According to True To You, Morrissey will tour NZ/Aus straight after the conclusion of the US tour. So, that would be early December I guess.

New Zealand and Australia, 2012

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.
Morrissey is also confirmed for three U.S. television shows during his forthcoming tour; The Jimmy Fallon Show, The Jimmy Kimmel Show and The Colbert Report.

Best news of the morning! According to True To You, Morrissey will tour NZ/Aus straight after the conclusion of the US tour. So, that would be early December I guess.

New Zealand and Australia, 2012

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.
Morrissey is also confirmed for three U.S. television shows during his forthcoming tour; The Jimmy Fallon Show, The Jimmy Kimmel Show and The Colbert Report.

Just seen this on TTY also, why is it not on the front page yet?!

Just seen this on TTY also, why is it not on the front page yet?!

Sorry Amy, David is not glue to a computer 24/7.

He might be visiting his family or friends.

Last edited:
f*** yes! Waited 10 years since the last one (besides a gig in Dublin in 2006), so psyched for this, I don't even care if he puts Boz in drag or plays all the new songs, I'm a desperate beggar who will take what he can get at this stage.

Wonder who will miss out ... He'll do Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane ... so I guess it's either Adelaide or Perth that gets the chop :(

f*** yes! Waited 10 years since the last one (besides a gig in Dublin in 2006), so psyched for this, I don't even care if he puts Boz in drag or plays all the new songs, I'm a desperate beggar who will take what he can get at this stage.

Wonder who will miss out ... He'll do Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane ... so I guess it's either Adelaide or Perth that gets the chop :(

Or just maybe he'll add a fifth show. I'm really hoping that he comes to Adelaide again, but I'm prepared to travel.

I'd imagine Brisbane would be one of them... If he does the eastern coast it would make sense to do it with Melbourne and Sydney. You'd think it couldn't surely be that hard to do all 5 "major" cities (sorry Hobart, Canberra and Darwin :().

Boy am I gonna be red in the face when Morrissey announces his Bendigo, Gympie, Dubbo and Geraldton tour!

Delighted for Antipodean Audience members and cult casualties.

Bogan-tastic to the max!

Hopefully, these shows will provide you all with some consolation for being totally pwnd by Team GB in the Olympics.
'Oz vs Them'. How long did that last? :lbf:

Hope he trolls the Commonwealth with a least a modicum of wit. However unlikely that may be, one can but hope.

regards

Last edited:
f*** yes! Will go to as many as I can.

The whole band can be in drag for all I care. Hell I'll wear a dress myself!!!

- marred.

brisbane concert

So bad orginasided,i just read that morrissey is coming to brisbane,well my self i'm from gold coast,79km away.also is coming on mondat 17 th of december,is on a working day also next day is tuesday,no one is gonna go! Also bad combinations by public transport not with train maybe but some people from train station on the way back home some bus lines finish at 9:30 pm to 1:15 some others,so stuppid to be on monday a lot of people even wanting and loving morrissey will have to give up the show as next day have to go work!

Re: brisbane concert

Great news! There's been an update and the venue has been moved to here:

The Burleigh Waters Community Centre,
131 Christine Avenue

Oh and Boz wants to know what topping you want on the
pizza he's going to bring around for you, when he picks you up.

So bad orginasided,i just read that morrissey is coming to brisbane,well my self i'm from gold coast,79km away.also is coming on mondat 17 th of december,is on a working day also next day is tuesday,no one is gonna go! Also bad combinations by public transport not with train maybe but some people from train station on the way back home some bus lines finish at 9:30 pm to 1:15 some others,so stuppid to be on monday a lot of people even wanting and loving morrissey will have to give up the show as next day have to go work!

Firstly, i didn't realise Celibate Cries has moved to Australia.

Secondly, you really only got to concerts at weekends? if it's too much hassle to get back the same night, can't you take the next day off?

People who love Morrissey won't go to see him for the first time in 10 years because they might miss work the next day???

Great news! There's been an update and the venue has been moved to here:

The Burleigh Waters Community Centre,
131 Christine Avenue

Oh and Boz wants to know what topping you want on the
pizza he's going to bring around for you, when he picks you up.

I laughed out loud at this piss-take.

You my friend need to think before you speak next time.

I am forever grateful that Morrissey has included Brisbane on the tour at all, I don't care what day or time.
The original leaked dates did not include a QLD show at all, so the reality was having to fly down to Melbourne or Sydney to see a show.
This would have cost a small fortune as flights this close to Xmas are double to triple the cost.
The show isn't until December, just take Tuesday off work, catch a train up to Brisbane and stay the night at a cheap hostel if you miss the last train back... simple.
Be thankful he's coming to our state at all, I know I am and there is no way in Hell I am missing this show!
(I have forgiven Jesus)

Tommy thinks I deleted/merged his thread into this one, I'd just like to state for the record ... I can't do that :squiffy:

Tickets terms & conditions

Hello does anyone know about tickets purchase? I was looking at the concert coming soon in brisbane and i went to ticketek website and it says 4 tickeys per person but below it says cannot resale and something of a code each what that means? That you can buy 4 but you must say the names of your friends so cannot resale or advertise? Many thanksh

Can anyone help please. I am travelling over for all 4 shows from the UK would anyone be able to help with purchasing tickets on the day of release as this is going to be a bit of a problem from this side of the water.

Can anyone help please. I am travelling over for all 4 shows from the UK would anyone be able to help with purchasing tickets on the day of release as this is going to be a bit of a problem from this side of the water.

No, there's no problem at all.
Go to Google, look up Frontier Touring and Ticketek Australia.
Then buy your tickets next Monday, the tickets will be sent for you by email to print yourself, or you can pick them up when you arrive in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom