Morrissey To Tour Europe This Year - Album Out In The Autumn

Not sure. A few festival appearances and gigs, and then a tour for the new album later in the year? The record company will want festival appearances to maintain visibility, and for financial considerations a few fill-in dates between festivals. It costs a lot to keep a band on the road.

I can't see them playing a lot of the new songs before the new album is released, so the setlist to be a mixture, like the mini-tour in Jan?

Q - Who financed the last US tour? Before the new deal. :confused:

I think Morrissey is on record saying he always tours independent of record companies, even when he has a deal. So he finances his own tours.

I believe this is why we got The Greatest Hits, in order to avoid having to sign one of those 360 deals that record companies are trying to introduce in order to take total control of artists.

Hard Info. on Next Tour?

Hey, guys... What are we currently looking at in terms of the next go-round? More Europe? Is there a rumor about the Middle East, of all places? What's the latest? :guitar:

Re: Hard Info. on Next Tour?

Hey, guys... What are we currently looking at in terms of the next go-round? More Europe? Is there a rumor about the Middle East, of all places? What's the latest? :guitar:

the lastest, as far as I know, is the post on TTY.
read it if you haven't.
and yes, rumors about Israel, Iran, and Beirut.

perhaps his alleged trip to Saudi Arabia is to scope a venue?

Do you think Europe will include England - I missed him in January as he cancelled the Roundhouse date I had with him and I'm dying to see him...

Beirut would be brilliant, it's a gorgeous city, and a hell of a lot easier than people think. Though if he's going to play Lebanon, it would more than likely be in Baalbek, as they have an annual festival there with loads of European artists, in amazing surroundings.

Re: Hard Info. on Next Tour?

Anybody care to start the rumour mill again? Captain Tractor's predictions came true last time around.... that's all I'm sayin!

Wicked, I can't wait. I've not seen him since 2004, aaargh.

I can't wait! Saw him first time in 2006 in Milan, and living in memories after then.......hi hi.....

Beirut would be brilliant, it's a gorgeous city, and a hell of a lot easier than people think. Though if he's going to play Lebanon, it would more than likely be in Baalbek, as they have an annual festival there with loads of European artists, in amazing surroundings.

yeah Morrissey could call the tour...Desert Storm

:( I've never seen him... so it would be wonderful if he decided to come to Italy for some gigs....
Morrissey I'm waiting for you....

I hope I Wont Forget to Thank You is on the next album. Anyone who's managed to source a rough mix knows how brilliant it is.

;)

How about Just Deserts.

Back
Top Bottom