Morrissey To Tour Europe This Year - Album Out In The Autumn

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
TTY report about the US Greatest Hits release, and hidden in there, is this...

"Morrissey is currently working with Finn on his new studio album, the follow-up to 2006's UK #1 album Ringleader Of The Tormentors. Morrissey will tour Europe this year, and his new studio album is due out in the autumn."

Peter

TTY report about the US Greatest Hits release, and hidden in there, is this...

"Morrissey is currently working with Finn on his new studio album, the follow-up to 2006's UK #1 album Ringleader Of The Tormentors. Morrissey will tour Europe this year, and his new studio album is due out in the autumn."

Peter

Please please please, let it be true. :pray:

hope he plays budapest. i'll probably go to the uk again too. if i can scrape the cash together i'll probably go to quite a few shows.

also, does anyone know what the setlist will be?

Ohh I really hope he plays Dublin! :p Will the tour be late summer/autumn or after the album is released I wonder?

yeah im definately going to europe this summer/fall/winter for moz!! cant wait!

Guess I need to hurry up and get a passport! I've been looking to go on a good vacation this year. This may just be what I do :)

yes, its a good year for travel...especially to see morrissey :D

and yes you should get going on the passport!

So do you think I can make it to Europe and back AND afford to go to the concert with my $600 tax rebate check?

He doesn't know it yet but he seriously needs me to be his euroroadie.

*moaning sound* check please!

I won't be making any long term plans just yet then. A lot now depends on the Hyde Park gig story. I would assume an Autumn release would mean an Autumn tour, but if the O2 thing does materialise then this brings things forward somewhat?

It may all fall nicely into place. When we were in London for the cancelled Roundhouse gigs, my wife said that she hoped for a European tour, so that we could plan a holiday around. We had the conversation walking around Hyde Park as well! Maybe she knew more than she was letting on?

Back
Top Bottom