Morrissey to re-issue the single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" w/ Jay on cover

SomeTotallyRandomMozFan

MudSpelledBackwardsIsDum
4482526403_e023513d56_o.jpg

April 1, 2010

Morrissey to re-issue the single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" with SomeTotallyRandomMozFan Jay on the cover

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey to re-issue the single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" w/ Jay on co

Jay
Pure class mate, pure class:guitar::rock::cool:

I think this could be the beginning of a new thread where people send in their take on this picture:eek:
Of course, I'd need a 12 inch version to cover my assets:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey to re-issue the single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" w/ Jay on co

saving-some-for-later-vomit-1962.jpeg

Jay, your nipples and bellybutton have an expectant look on their "face."

I'm so sorry, but that's true...
And you're overweight..I guess...

Ooooh... What-a-giveaway!

Blue's Clues! Blue's Clues!

Gah!

You really went the extra mile here, top marks!

P.

April Fool's

I want to thank all of you who got my April Fool's joke ;)

I had posted it early for my facebook friends who are also Morrissey fans in the U.K. to coincide with April 1 over there. Of course my many facebook friends who have no idea who Morrissey even is- or were aware of that single's pic with strategically placed vinyl records- were clueless. I had a very good laugh reading all of the shocked comments. It was also interesting having to explain the pic to my Mom hahaha!

APRIL FOOL'S!

Cheers,

Jay

643521.jpg

It was only a matter of time.
Something his doctor says to him regularly.

If you post that f***ing picture one more time, you are banned.

So angry, at quarter to nine in the morning? Chillax, bro, chillaxxxxxx.

April 1, 2010

Morrissey to re-issue the single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" with SomeTotallyRandomMozFan Jay on the cover

That photo reminds me of something. Oh yes :

643521.jpg

That photo reminds me of something.

:eek:

Oh, come on now, let's not mock The Skinster, he's obviously having a bad enough day as it is.

If you post that f***ing picture one more time, you are banned.

This should definitely happen.

I have not been here for a while but Jay's pic&post deserve a:

Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

chickenlittle.gif

&
even my chicken dance to boot! :p

Back
Top Bottom