Morrissey to play Tropicalia Fest (Long Beach, CA Nov. 3, passes on sale Aug 10) - Official Twitter

UPDATE Aug. 9:

Morrissey to play on Saturday Nov. 3 according to @mozangelesevents / Instagram. An anonymous person posted the link:

(The '@' links to a new Twitter profile for the event).

From www.tropicaliafest.com (2 day image updated):

43874_tropicalia-1500x1875-2-DAY.jpg

20180808_004602.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are saying Morrissey has been portrayed as a bullfighter in the Mexican music festival poster. Well, you are absolutely wrong. Inform yourselves first!!! If you knew the old fashion Mexican lottery game cards, you would know that he has been portrayed as The Brave. So, I think they were spot on!!
BRAVE.jpg

Some people are saying Morrissey has been portrayed as a bullfighter in the Mexican music festival poster. Well, you are absolutely wrong. Inform yourselves first!!! If you knew the old fashion Mexican lottery game cards, you would know that he has been portrayed as The Brave. So, I think they were spot on!!
View attachment 45364
And VIVA ZAPATA :tiphat:

OMG, vegan cro spirit get out of my body :eek:

there is a big space between festival and mexico city date , I wonder if there will be other dates, does anyone know?

There’s bound to be a few. Still think there will be some October dates in Europe too.
He has confirmed to me in person that he will play in my living room a few days before Christmas. It will be shown live online in 4k.

I wonder, does this mean he's playing a greatest hits set? Old uncooperative pants himself? A crowd pleaser?

If I were the Devil, I'd be insulating my pipes and bringing in the cats for the deep freeze ahead.

I wonder, does this mean he's playing a greatest hits set?

The greatest hits, as determined solely by Morrissey. :D

This is a guy who went on a Greatest Hits tour in 2007 that was more-or-less an extension of the Ringleaders tour.

The greatest hits, as determined solely by Morrissey. :D

This is a guy who went on a Greatest Hits tour in 2007 that was more-or-less an extension of the Ringleaders tour.
That was my second thought. Setlist of greatest hits 2008-2018.

I believe 'greatest hits' & the above art is 'shopped' by a certain fan/events page on Instagram. It is not an official Tropicalia image. Happy to be wrong.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey at a taco festival really? Since he’s fully gone to the right I wonder if he’s now a carnivore as well and given up on the whole vegetarianism bullshit. He’s gonna put out a new hit called meat is delicious.

View attachment 45364

So....that bloody knife he is holding....umm...is he making our...favorite jam? ...or closer comes the screaming knife?

Long Beach, Moz Angeles.....Reckon LOL m8 inn n n n n n nnn n n it! This is TOP ACE. I reckon if Uncle Steve has his mailing address as
Malibu, Moz Angeles.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom