Morrissey to play The Majestic Ventura Theater - Oct. 31, 2018

Another Californian date has appeared, but they are using 'proper' artwork:

44318_44315_72-og.jpg

20180917_190810.jpg

https://www.venturatheater.net/event/1764721/

I wonder what people will dress as? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Also, the San Diego Nov. 10 show is now on Ticketmaster, pre-sale on Sep. 18. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Oh my god. Perfection. I hope he uses this as a back drop at some point. Beautiful.

Show 8pm- Ends 11:30 pm. :lbf:

Something tells me they might be incredibly generous in their assumption of how long a Morrissey show goes on for. More like videos until 8:30, and back to your car by 10 at the latest.

Oh my god. Perfection. I hope he uses this as a back drop at some point. Beautiful.
Was just thinking similarly - I'd happily have this framed next to my other select pictures as JD looks great.
Regards,
FWD.

Will there be special guests? I never got yo the bottom of who were the special guests at cancelled UK tour. Anyone know?

Last time I saw them play on Halloween it was the BAND that dressed up. Well, Boz in drag, at least.

Show 8pm- Ends 11:30 pm. :lbf:

Something tells me they might be incredibly generous in their assumption of how long a Morrissey show goes on for. More like videos until 8:30, and back to your car by 10 at the latest.
considering just about every show starts at nine I think ten thirty is a more realistic finish time.thought you would know that.

Will there be special guests? I never got yo the bottom of who were the special guests at cancelled UK tour. Anyone know?
yes,freddy kruger,micheal myers and leatherface and pinhead from hellraiser is doing the cloakroom,well it is haloween.

76210EA4-9DAF-4521-AFF7-2C60FDB0623D.jpeg
Nothing mentioned on the sadly unused ticket, guests were listed on the Leeds ticket but just the videos shown beforehand

Blikey mate! Reckon 3 Air Steve concerts in two weeks all within 3 hours of each other. Too right bloomin' onion.. Reckon I am happy I live in Moz Angeles and not some foreigner place like Weeds, Brittin inn n nnnnnnnn nnn nnnnn n nnn n n it.

considering just about every show starts at nine I think ten thirty is a more realistic finish time.thought you would know that.
They've started at 830 here in recent years, but really, same dif, is it not?

I wonder if you can get insurance to cover Flights, Hotels, Loss of earnings/Time off work?
I wouldn't want a ticket to see this performer even if he was giving them away for free.
Its really laughable :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

James Dean iconography. How very. This will be another classic. Doors 6. Stamp-signed basketballs at merch. Cancellation at 8:15.

Arrive early. These balls will bounce. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom