Morrissey to play Tel Aviv, Israel July 22?

Has there been an official confirmation?

Raphi writes:

Morrissey will perform in Tel Aviv on July 22
Why does it not mentioned?

Last edited:
there is a ongoing call from Palestenians for artists to not legitimize the regime in Israel by performing there until they end their illegal occupation of Palestenian lands. Its called BDS. boycott, divest and sanction. I sure hope morrissey doesnt crosses the boycott line. He expects people to stand with him for animal rights, it should be no different when it comes to human rights.

I don't know where are you from, Anonymous, but I'm sure your government is occupied by angels, your country has never been through war time, and generally, your homeland is f***ing heaven on earth! so easy to talk bulshit about human rights when you don't have an idea of what's really going on.
Morrissey didn't let us down in 2008 and I hope this time he will act the same.

as he said, Moz visit Tel Aviv and and express his joy from the visit.
so probebly you dont know what you r talking about.
as far its cconcern to politic, save your thought to yourself!

Morrissey will preform in Tel Aviv on July 21
Tickets sale gas began

Israel is an apartheid state that grants rights to people based on race and religion. It has been called worse than south Africa by south Africans that lived through apartheid in their country! No justification for playing in a racist state. As an American are nation is also not perfect (and if people boycotted here, I would be ok with it), but we ended segregation here while it is still institutionalized in israel!

Israel is an apartheid state that grants rights to people based on race and religion. It has been called worse than south Africa by south Africans that lived through apartheid in their country! No justification for playing in a racist state. As an American are nation is also not perfect (and if people boycotted here, I would be ok with it), but we ended segregation here while it is still institutionalized in israel!

Shut up.

I don't know where are you from, Anonymous, but I'm sure your government is occupied by angels, your country has never been through war time, and generally, your homeland is f***ing heaven on earth! so easy to talk bulshit about human rights when you don't have an idea of what's really going on.
Morrissey didn't let us down in 2008 and I hope this time he will act the same.

Israel is a country full of vile murderous c***s & it's Government is a terrorist organisation.

f*** the lot of you.

I stop reading any article when they put Israel and 'Apartheid' in the same sentence.

There are countless valid reasons to be critical of Israel for, but to do the above is absolutely moronic.

I'd be amazed if any of those people has actually been to Tel Aviv.

Should he not play in England or the US due to the war in Iraq then? He can play wherever the bloody hell he likes, and has no case to answer to these idiots.

This is disappointing to say the least. Morrissey calls the Chinese subhuman for their treatment of animals and says God bless Israel. He no doubt judges these types of situations through the eyes of his animal rights activism, although I never thought his pathology would stretch this far. Shame on Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom