Morrissey to play Microsoft Theater, LA, Nov. 1, 2018 (Joan Jett & The Blackhearts supporting)

44365_44364_0-2.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/los-angeles

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time i went to see The Pretenders at the Microsoft Theater (then Club Nokia) and i had the flu but i went anyway. I was hit with really intense gas, like it felt like someone was stabbing me. So after suffering through the show i left and went around the corner to a swanky hotel (i believe there was a Lakers game that night that was just letting out so there were hoards of people) and i went into the restroom and tried to unstick this fart that was stabbing me. So i put some toilet seat covers on the floor in a stall and did a handstand and ripped a fart that would wake the dead and felt instantly relieved.

I just had to get my butt over my head.
crystal I usually enjoy your posts but for f***s sake the loony bin is to the left.i always thought stabbing was from the outside in.

One time i went to see The Pretenders at the Microsoft Theater (then Club Nokia) and i had the flu but i went anyway. I was hit with really intense gas, like it felt like someone was stabbing me. So after suffering through the show i left and went around the corner to a swanky hotel (i believe there was a Lakers game that night that was just letting out so there were hoards of people) and i went into the restroom and tried to unstick this fart that was stabbing me. So i put some toilet seat covers on the floor in a stall and did a handstand and ripped a fart that would wake the dead and felt instantly relieved.

I just had to get my butt over my head.

Are these lyrics from Morrissey's last album?

She’s a real trooper, great performer live, I’d expect her to just go for it, if left to her own devices, however, that privilege is prolly not granted to those opening for Moz these days :rolleyes:
he’ll be Sitting in the audience as a F U to the fans that paid to see him...

Yawn. Didn't he just play LA like last week? How can you expect us to miss you if you never leave?

You raise a good point. I've never thought about it that way before.

It's where he earns his money Not where he lives..ya daft f***wit

If I remember correctly he canceled due to low ticket sales so Europe is hardly desperate to see him. It also costs way more to live in the South East is the UK than it does LA.
But carry on in your fantasy world

It's where he earns his money Not where he lives..ya daft f***wit

If I remember correctly he canceled due to low ticket sales so Europe is hardly desperate to see him. It also costs way more to live in the South East is the UK than it does LA.
But carry on in your fantasy world
What I said was sarcasm, by the way. I was replying to a comment that was utter nonsense.

Just come up on Twitter
C3C2295B-9E13-44A5-8773-763ABD005BB4.jpeg

JUST ANNOUNCED: @officialmoz with special guest @joanjett is coming to Microsoft Theater on November 1st! Tickets on sale this Friday, September 28th at 10 AM! msft.la/2MWGp04

Last edited:
Fek mate. Reckon for this price they better let me bring my basketball in the theater for Air Steve to sign and I reckon he put his famous #32 Hollywood High Basketball Varsity number when he was dunkin' on fools inn n n nnn n nn nn nnnn n n n n n n n n n it.

I reckon the problem with this show is that everyone wants to bring their basketball and Converse Air Steves for Steve to autograph and they are not allowing basketballs and if everyone takes off their Air Steve's for him to sign, it is going to smell like rotten nacho cheese, the sea weed at Venice Beach, and rotten soy milk all mixed together.

You jealous lazy pieces of shit. Uncle Steve is playing 4 concerts in 2 weeks within 3 hours of each other and 3 concerts in 2 weeks within an hour of each other. This concert is the most expensive Uncle Steve concert I have ever seen at over $200.00. Are you dumb asses in other states than California and backward weird countries where you let balls fall from the sky and hit you on the head this stupid. Do you even know that Uncle Steve has lived in Moz Angeles his entire life?

20181013_114156.jpg

Well, that's Boz turning up at least ;)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
As someone from LA, I take offense. ;) Unfortunately, I think it's a sign of his waning popularity - even in Moz Angeles.

Looks like touts have bought loads of tickets as well. There are official tickets still available, so the touts will probably offload theirs very cheaply nearer the date if anyone is looking for a cheap deal.

Not sure why they announced the small dates first, surely it would have made more sense to announce a 7000 seater date and if that sold, then announce the 2200 and 1200 seater gigs?

http://www.theaterlosangeles.org/tickets/3724190/Morrissey#open

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom