Morrissey to play KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas, night two (Los Angeles, CA, Dec. 10, 2017)

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by CaliforniaMozGirl, Oct 16, 2017.

By CaliforniaMozGirl on Oct 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM
  1. CaliforniaMozGirl

CaliforniaMozGirl Member

Moz is playing Night 2!
    Dec. 10
    Tickets on sale Friday at noon!

KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017

Tickets go on sale to KROQ Street Team members on Friday, October 20th at 12pm PT via Ticketmaster.com. You must be a member of the KROQ Street Team (sign up here) in order to receive the password you’ll need to purchase tickets. If you sign up late or don’t receive the password, it’ll be displayed here Friday at 12:15pm. There is no presale – all tickets will be available for purchase at this time.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by CaliforniaMozGirl, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Sidnettle
      Sidnettle
      I do hope he does Jingle Bells and Santa's Coming to Town!
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. MrShoes
      MrShoes
      Maybe its time for another "reissue"....
      MrShoes

upload_2017-10-16_11-22-38.png
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. g23
      g23
      I can't wait to hear what "My love, I'll do anything for you" sounds like lightly strummed. As for Jesse, I suppose they'll just give him a guitar without strings so he can feel included.

(Lighten up, it's a joke.)
      • Funny Funny x 2
    4. MrShoes
      MrShoes
      make the dream real....

MrShoes
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Acoustic doesn’t have to imply lightly strummed though or even quiet
    6. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      That's a pretty solid lineup. Maybe as the headliner, Morrissey will play slightly longer, but I'm not expecting more than 10 songs. Here's to hoping they broadcast the show live as they've done in years past.
      • Like Like x 3
    7. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Great, twice in November and then in less than a month another Moz Angeles concert at The Forum where I need to drive to the ghetto. Can't Uncle Steve just do an acoustic bon fire concert on the beach roasting non dairy marshmallows? Boz doesn't have to take off his shirt. Give us a break, but I hope he sings "here comes Santa Claus."
    8. DrStatham
      DrStatham
      Anyone know if you'll be able to listen in the UK via internet?
    9. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      What does kroq stand for
    10. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      I don't think they've said anything about it yet. But as a test, this is their live stream:

http://player.radio.com/listen/station/kroq
    11. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      • Informative Informative x 1
    12. DrStatham
      DrStatham
      Doesn't seem to work, might just have to wait for a recording to appear.
    13. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      well, he's already some way there with the sleigh bells in 'Home is a ?':christmastree::)
      • Funny Funny x 2
    14. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

would be nice if he did a duet with someone, maybe Nancy Sinatra or Tom Jones, and while I'm dreaming here... he may as well throw in 'East West'.

:D

• Like Like x 1
    15. Sidnettle
      Sidnettle
      • Like Like x 1
    16. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      What if he came out and sang, "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" with the Killers?
    17. Sidnettle
      Sidnettle
      He really should cover this

18. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Yeah, that's what I always assumed. Since they only have 3 characters to use after the "K" in the call letters.
    19. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :fearscream:!?

well, if he were to do that!, I'd turn off the radio, burn my M /Smiths collection and start writing posts like BrummieBoy. In other words, I have great taste in music and wouldn't subject my ears to such nonsense.!

:D