Morrissey to play in Berlin

Don't need one for surfing. Sold my old couch and simply need to borrow one til the new one gets here.

well i was just suggesting a free sleeping option in berlin with it ;)

i havent received my ticket yet even though i ordered it on the sale start date on the trinity account it saysversendet- sent. i know people here received it already on monday/tuesday.should i worry

i havent received my ticket yet even though i ordered it on the sale start date on the trinity account it saysversendet- sent. i know people here received it already on monday/tuesday.should i worry

No, I have received mine shortly after they changed my account to versendet:thumb:

i will def worry if i dont have it tomorrow.-.its says versendet til monday.
are you going to vienna?..or is too far away from you?
vienna is def on my list of" cities i have to visit before i die";)
maybe in a few years..

Last edited:
im so lucky to be able to go to berlin anyway thnks to a hidden 50 euro still stuck in a congrat card i did find in my unorganised living room

i will def worry if i dont have it tomorrow.-.its says versendet til monday.
are you going to vienna?..or is too far away from you?
vienna is def on my list of" cities i have to visit before i die";)
maybe in a few years..

No not Vienna. Not because it´s too far away, but as a matter of timing. By the way Vienna is definitely not a city you have to see before you die

no?why? it looks very beautiful from pics and films i saw...

pissed off...ticket didnt arrive yet..according to trinity it was sent on monday.

pissed off...ticket didnt arrive yet..according to trinity it was sent on monday.

It wasn't sent recommended? No possibility of tracking the letter with the ticket?

It wasn't sent recommended? No possibility of tracking the letter with the ticket?

of course it was sign in-.einschreiben mit einwurf aber without rückschein meaning , dont have to sign sth that will get sentback to the sender.. but its trackable
i even received british tickets which were withhout a "rückschein"(from a moz fan who couldnt go)but just a sign in where the post man signed he has put it in the letterbox so its still trackable after all.but if he said he has put it in the leterbox there is nothing i could do.
i really hope it doesnt sell out this week.

Last edited:
of course it was sign in-.einschreiben mit einwurf aber without rückschein meaning , dont have to sign sth that will get sentback to the sender.. but its trackable
i even received british tickets which were withhout a "rückschein"(from a moz fan who couldnt go)but just a sign in where the post man signed he has put it in the letterbox so its still trackable after all.but if he said he has put it in the leterbox there is nothing i could do.
i really hope it doesnt sell out this week .

I wouldn't be too concerned that it sells out that fast. After all it's the biggest venue he has ever played in Germany and probably on this tour (taking aside the festivals). Not sure if it really sells out either. But if is full maximum then it's 10,000 tickets and that's a lot. And it always took at least a couple of weeks to sell out even in smaller venues. Okay, this time it's the only one one in Germany and not as many dates on the tour.

Anyway I'll probably get my tickets on Monday. Trinity's office is near my office and I will ask them as some of my friends haven't decided yet.

thanks- i thought the capitavy was much lower.

The capitavy of "Die Zitadelle" varies between 3.000 - 10.000 someone told me. So it will be sold out! ;)

well it seems to be open air- so Iwould guess it goes more in the 10.000 direction?

Well certainly more towards 10,000, if they can sell enough tickets. 3,000 is more likely when it's all seated. I went to see The Pogues last year and would think they were about 6,000 to 7,000 with some space still left.

I reckon they will be a good chance to meet that mark. Maybe a bit more, but I'd be rather surprised if it sells out. Arena in 2o06 was also in the region of 6,000 I'd think and that was Moz' biggest venue he has probably played ever in Germany, although Düsseldorf in the early 90s might be close. Also keep in mind it's holiday time in mid July. However if a lot of people travel to Berlin there might be chance ofa sell out even with 10,000 tickets sold.

UPDATE: I just bought my ticket at Trinity's box office. After asking I can confirm the following facts:

1. They sell up to 10,000 tickets.
2. The demand is very good ("sehr gute Nachfrage"). However it shouldn't sell out in the next two or three weeks according to the lady in the office.

So no need to worry right now. Make sure you'll get your ticket in the next two or three weeks if you really wanna go and if you want to avoid disappointment. However they might be still a chance to catch some spare tickets on the day of the concert.

Last edited:
the postman wasnt able 6 days in a row to get into the corridor/entrance hall--the mailboxes are inside.not outside and he doesnt have a key for the door -so ticket received -relieved.

Great news, I'll be there!

By the way, it will be the ONLY show in Germany:

morrissey_berlin_date_18_july_2011_02.jpg

I just nicked this poster from a wall in Kreuzberg! :)

Sad to hear it's a 10k capacity open air. I hope the Scotland dates I'm attending will make up for it.

Another great reason for visiting Berlin for the umpteenth time, my favorite city in the world. A very exciting choice of venue. I'll be staying in Friedrichshain (as per usual) though if I go.

I just nicked this poster from a wall in Kreuzberg! :)

Sad to hear it's a 10k capacity open air. I hope the Scotland dates I'm attending will make up for it.

Well, two more posters disappeared at two tube stations. Seems to be a popular poster.

Back
Top Bottom