Morrissey to play Hollywood Bowl (26 October, 2019) Interpol supporting - Morrissey Official FB

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Jul 29, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Jul 29, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

[​IMG]

(Ticket link = Ticketmaster).

Image from the 2 posted by @madness.la on IG:

3a9141e5e06aee48434845cd65fd2f73.jpg e49d800083f06e5ce4f087368d781cc9.jpg

Regards,
    FWD.

UPDATE July 31:

Link to press release posted by Thewlis:

Show in Irvine is sold out.
    http://portable-infinite.blogspot.com/2019/07/morrissey-sells-out-five-points.html?m=1

Morrissey Sells Out Five Points Amphitheatre, Announces Hollywood Bowl Tour Finale
    The Britpop icon will end his US Fall arena tour at the legendary Los Angeles venue on Oct. 26 joined by special guests Interpol
    Tickets onsale Friday, August 2nd at 12 P.M. EST

The Los Angeles love affair with Morrissey continues. Due to popular demand, Morrissey has announced the final show of his arena headline tour at the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday, October 26th. This special show will be the Britpop icon’s last stop on a sprawling U.S. fall tour that will see Moz across both coasts. The show was announced this morning on KROQ and comes on the heels of Morrissey selling out the antepenultimate show of the tour at the Five Points Amphitheatre in Irvine, California.
    Touring in support of his latest LP, 60s/70s covers album California Son (Étienne Records/BMG), Morrissey will kick off the tour on September 5th in Maryland’sMerriweather Post Pavilion. The rock pioneer will be joined on the road by post-punk luminaries Interpol. California Son entered Billboard’s Vinyl Album Chart at #1 in May.
    Morrissey’s "Smash Hit" Broadway residency kicked off his 2019 campaign earlier this summer with a series of seven "instant sell-out" shows at Manhattan's Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. Critics worldwide raved about the run, which saw Moz draw material from throughout his remarkable repertoire of hits ranging from his storied early days with the Smiths to his acclaimed solo releases. Jon Pareles of The New York Times described his opening night performance as “ impeccably sung” and “as intimate as his songs themselves.”
    Fans still remember Morrissey’s last Hollywood Bowl appearances as two of his all-time best. Morrissey himself will find it hard to forget the 35,000 seat sell out for the launch of his Low in High School tour, which lead the Mayor of Los Angeles to officially proclaim November 10th as “Morrissey Day”.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 7

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Jul 29, 2019.

1. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      :rolleyes:

let me look up emojis in the Koran and will get back to you skinny.:lbf:

:crazy:
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You're the expert, Skinny.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 3
    4. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555

PRE SALE WORKING IT NOW:rock::rock:

ALL THE SKINNY KNOBS ARE SHUT OUT
      :thumb:
      NO TICKETS FOR THEM:lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Emotional Guide Dog
      Emotional Guide Dog
      Had a scan of the announcement on Facebook. The 'I bet this gets cancelled' posts outnumber the 'Ooh, he's racist' posts by about ten to one.

Maybe the reason a lot of people (particularly Americans) couldn't care less about his views is it's not the first time they've been let down.
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      They don’t put toddlers in the madhouse. They put them in diapers and cage them in a playpen. ...which is exactly where that fucking clown resides. I’m not having my hard earned money go to 3 squares, a cot and mental health services for a waste-case like that. His mommy has coddled him to this point. She can continue to bear the burden of support for her failure as a parent, until she dies. ...at which point, said toddler will simply wither from his inability to find the stove, let alone boil water.

...and the world will be a better place.
    7. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      it will go ahead and be a success,might even play new songs from the new album.if belle Delphine can sell her bathwater for $30 a glass,which sold out in 2 weeks im sure M can sellout the fruit bowl.ps that shows how fucked the world is when some twats would buy some idiots bathwater,mental.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anyone who's seen him at the Bowl before:

Do they let you go to the pit if you don't have tickets there? Or is there heavy security?
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It’s virtually impossible to the into the Pit as the security are strict to protect the people who paid a fortune to be there
    10. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      cA5ue4jVZ9VI.png
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Seen Moz like 50 times . HB is one of the shittiest venue IMO . Saw him there 3 times good shows but venue sucks !
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Looking forward to going , got my ticket. They were $$$. Geez, will keep him in D&G for a while.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      think you better clean your sink and invest in a new scouring pad.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    14. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead

Brief advert.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 2
    15. Ben Budd
      Ben Budd
      I'll be dead honest with you, I have no idea what your response says.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    16. stitch 15
      stitch 15
      :highfive: can't wait.........
      [​IMG]
      :sweet:
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ah. Remember the days when these venues would sell out in under 5 minutes? The days when he had no support or poor support. I wonder if Interpol will help numbers? We'll see when tickets go on sale. It seems that Latinos are beginning to see Moz's Trumpish mask slip and other insightful fans have no interest in his right-wing agenda - no matter on which continent he expresses that vile agenda. I can just see him now, placard in hand "Integration never. Segregation now!"
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The future of Morrissey ticket sales. Only sale to same race couples only!

[​IMG]
      • Troll Troll x 2
    19. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      o_O

ask skinny.:lbf:

it means that Moz :thumbsup:
      and the cuck DramaJ:thumbsdown:
    20. Ben Budd
      Ben Budd
      ahh "cuck". you're one of them. fair enough. see ya later Dougall.