Morrissey to play Copley Symphony Hall, San Diego, Nov. 10th, 2018 [now on Ticketmaster]

UPDATE Sep. 23:
Posted by Famous when dead:

September 22, 2018

"Tickets for Morrissey's show at Copley Symphony Hall for November 10 went on sale today. The show is now Sold Out.
Morrissey is delighted to have Starcrawler as special guests for this show."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208149-san-diego

UPDATE Sep. 19:

Support band confirmed as 'Starcrawler'.

UPDATE Sep. 17:
Event is now on Ticketmaster site. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Sep. 12:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Event isn't on ticket master or morrissey official Facebook anymore.

20180911_181909.jpg

20180911_181134.jpg
20180911_181148.jpg

Regards,
FWD,

Last edited by a moderator:

I know that`s strange. I `ve been checking on ticket master and it doesn`t pop up. I hope it`s still going on. :confused::confused:

And here too:
www.facebook.com/events/1897348440572387/?ti=cl

It still has a FB permalink - perhaps they forgot to kill this one.
More misinformation and nonsense to confuse and heighten mistrust.
The genius marketing continues...
FWD.

Last edited:
Sometimes it takes guts being (an online member) gentle and kind. Mainly because of the harassment of trolls. But nothing you can't laugh at the end of the day.
But you never laugh it off and seems unable too taking it so serious like self absorbed fragile latinos tend to do. All that hate and anger just ends with them lying in a pool of tears.

Your sister keeps posting as me I’m off the internet (and my meds I’ll just go ahead and make the joke for someone bye)
Praying for a hateful rage attack against Jehne like in the good old days. That's a tour I would pay anything to follow around the world.
I was on meds in 2006 but I couldn't pee or please my lover.

Moz live in a gated community in San Diego. He must miss the days when missing children featured on milk cartons. The swedes that lived there in the 80's said you had to live in a gated community.

13463872.jpg

I reckon it technically wasn't "cancelled" because tickets were never on sale and the concert never was on Ticketmaster mate inn n n nn n n n n n n n it. It's not like when Air Morrissey gets people's money in Brittin and Baaaaaaaston and never shows up. Reckon it might be for the better inn n n nn n n n n it because the drive down to San Diego from Moz Angeles usually sucks because of the traffic and there would be a bunch of weird perv foreigner Brit and Nazi tourists who spent their entire life savings to come stalk Air Morrissey in LA and San Diego and then go cross the border to Argentina to go f*** hookers. Argentina is only 20 minutes from San Diego. Cheers mate inn in n n n n n nn n n it!

Somebody called the venue and maybe it's not cancelled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-14-19-35-05-678_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-09-14-19-35-05-678_com.android.chrome.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
Reckon a Moz Angeles or San Diego cancel is as rare as a foreigner who isn't a lazy coward inn n n nn n n n n n nnn n n it. Cheers chap!

Why do situations like this never seem to happen to anybody else? I dodged a bullet by electing late on not to risk flights/hotel/time-off work for the Berlin show and I won't be taking any risks in future

I remember when i first signed on to solo, poster Mell who lives in San Diego used her realtor friend to stalk the MLS and see what bids he was making on different houses. I thought that was a tad invasive but i got a feel for stalker culture which scared the crap out of me. Now i absolutely pity and protect stars. Except for this. But you brought it up so it’s your fault. I have no idea where he lives it’s prob off Manchester over by that lagoon/valley. :p
Moz live in a gated community in San Diego. He must miss the days when missing children featured on milk cartons. The swedes that lived there in the 80's said you had to live in a gated community.

13463872.jpg

I reckon Air Steve considered San Diego hard for his home back in 1992, but he loves the Hollywood lifestyle too much to live anywhere else than Moz Angeles.

I called the venue and they said this event has been pre cancelled.:squiffy:

I remember when i first signed on to solo, poster Mell who lives in San Diego used her realtor friend to stalk the MLS and see what bids he was making on different houses. I thought that was a tad invasive but i got a feel for stalker culture which scared the crap out of me. Now i absolutely pity and protect stars. Except for this. But you brought it up so it’s your fault. I have no idea where he lives it’s prob off Manchester over by that lagoon/valley. :p

JauntyFairBorzoi-small.gif

Legoland or bust bitches!!!! Hanging out with Tony Hawk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom