Morrissey to play at the Cruel World Festival (Carson, CA, May 2, 2020)

full

Information via Jesse Tobias:

20200211_202104.jpg

Event website:
https://cruelworldfest.com/
(presale tickets / prices).
Update February 15: tickets sold out.

A nice selection of bands.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

Last edited:
how much lower can the Mr Sidekick aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: go FFS?
hes playing with a teeny bopper 15 year old who had his stupid little guitar unplugged.doh:
what A DISGRACE:censored:

what next, chauffeur for that dork from one direction?doh:
a Popeye movie?:rage:

I think Marr is on this Gordy.

a bond theme is for seasoned professionals not somebody whos flavour of the month.most of the population will have never heard of her.everything with bond these days is just lazy, from Daniel craig phoning it in to absolute terrible villains.
you expect me to live,no mr bond I expect you to f*** off and die.

a bond theme is for seasoned professionals not somebody whos flavour of the month.most of the population will have never heard of her.everything with bond these days is just lazy, from Daniel craig phoning it in to absolute terrible villains.

Oh please. Billie Eilish just won a Grammy for her debut album, on which she wrote all tracks and co-produced it with her brother. This makes her much more of "a seasoned professional" than Morrissey who in his 60 years on this planet has not learnt to play a musical instrument. I'm pretty sure more people have heard of her at the moment than Morrissey.

I’ve heard it a few times now. It’s more benign than total crap. What struck me was just how much it sounded like the last one, which itself sounded generic.

Lulu’s The Man with the Golden Gun (a low point musically, I believed in my youth) now sounds like a solid ‘gold’ classic.

I’ve heard it a few times now. It’s more benign than total crap. What struck me was just how much it sounded like the last one, which itself sounded generic.

Lulu’s The Man with the Golden Gun (a low point musically, I believed in my youth) now sounds like a solid ‘gold’ classic.
they were so iconic back then.who doesn't know the words to goldfinger or diamonds are forever.

Oh please. Billie Eilish just won a Grammy for her debut album, on which she wrote all tracks and co-produced it with her brother. This makes her much more of "a seasoned professional" than Morrissey who in his 60 years on this planet has not learnt to play a musical instrument. I'm pretty sure more people have heard of her at the moment than Morrissey.
two words-ha and ha.

There is zero chance that Morrsisey curated this.

If he had there would have been a 'statement' possibly several 'statements' from the Morrissey camp.
These would have been followed swiftly by numerous amateur, photoshop adventures from SER.

Most important of all - it's a really credible festival line-up.

I won a bet one night and the bet was is buster bloodvessel still alive and I was right,lost a lot of weight as well,31 stone down to 13 stone,well done buster.lip o fatty,him and M must be the only two people to have fatty in a song.good to see them on the bill.

SOLD OUT SOLD RIGHT OUT SOLD OUT ALL TICKETS!!!!!!!:bow::bow:
MOZ SELLS OUT THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL!!!!!:bow::bow:

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::eyes:

I won a bet one night and the bet was is buster bloodvessel still alive and I was right,lost a lot of weight as well,31 stone down to 13 stone,well done buster.lip o fatty,him and M must be the only two people to have fatty in a song.good to see them on the bill.

One of several:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom