Morrissey to on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson April 18

this_tired_heart

Belligerent Ghoul
Just noticed he's scheduled as a guest.

...at least according to this.
Since the official CBS site doesn't list it, I'm not too sure.

UPDATE: air dates are April 28 and 29.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I went over to TiVo's website to schedule it online and found it:

The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson
"Kristen Bell; Oliver Hudson; Morrissey" Actress Kristen Bell; actor Oliver Hudson; Morrissey performs.

why wont he play Conan???? I don't understand. he picks the worst american late night shows. :cool:

Craig Ferguson is so not funny. Conan would be a lot more fun -for guest, host and audience.

But ooh, Oliver Hudson. Two hotties in one night. ;)

why wont he play Conan???? I don't understand. he picks the worst american late night shows. :cool:

Actually, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this.

I used to feel the same way as you do... I am a big Conan fan. HOWEVER, since I watch Letterman, you can't help but see a bit of Craig Ferguson. I started watching little bits here and there, before I turned it to Conan (which I don't do anymore now)... It has become REALLY addictive. It's a very good show -- it's much better since it first started, mostly because, I think, Ferguson has loosened up.

Have you seen the show lately? I love this guy. :D give it a try again!

Also btw, Craig Ferguson just beat Conan in the ratings (both w/ orig. episodes, that is) for the first time EVER last week.

Highly recommended. ;):)

Craig Ferguson is so not funny. Conan would be a lot more fun -for guest, host and audience.

But ooh, Oliver Hudson. Two hotties in one night. ;)

You couldn't be more wrong, Coz. :p See above post! :D

In all seriousness, I used to feel the same way. When he started, well -- frankly, he wasn't funny.

But now? He's loosened up and does this stream-of-consciousness sort of monologue -- without notes or writers! -- that cannot be missed.

I love this guy! He's a grower. ;) (But there's no bigger zealot than the converted, right? :D)

You couldn't be more wrong, Coz. :p See above post! :D

In all seriousness, I used to feel the same way. When he started, well -- frankly, he wasn't funny.

But now? He's loosened up and does this stream-of-consciousness sort of monologue -- without notes or writers! -- that cannot be missed.

I love this guy! He's a grower. ;) (But there's no bigger zealot than the converted, right? :D)

I haven't seen it lately, but I believe you (I'm still not going to watch him tho). Hey, I'm still loyal to Dave -no matter how much he/his show has changed. I barely even watch late night TV as it is unless there is a guest or band that I want to see.

I can't watch Moz on Craig the 18th anyway. I'll be at Delilah's with Pregs for Moz nite. I'll have to catch it on youtube -and miss Craig altogether. I hope you enjoy the -whole- show!

whatever, i will never betray my Conezy!

conan.gif

01.png

OMG Nugs...is that Daisy in your avatar? LOL! That is awsome. I totally agree about Conan, he's way funnier than Ferguson. Hey, but if Ferguson has Morrissey as a guest I have NO complaints about him! :D Love the gifs too Nugs..they are perfect!

MMMMMMMMMM.......Kristen Bell.

Last edited:
I can't watch Moz on Craig the 18th anyway. I'll be at Delilah's with Pregs for Moz nite. I'll have to catch it on youtube -and miss Craig altogether. I hope you enjoy the -whole- show!

Well, we can tell Tony about it, they can always just turn the tvs to that channel when he's on... I'll set my DVR regardless.

...and there is a reason why Craig beat Conan in the ratings. although you can't beat Conan's string dance, Craig's got his Prince Charles impersonation.

As a sidenote Morrissey will be on Carson Daly tonight (Monday), but it's a re-run from last January.

Stephane

What channel? I normally don't watch late night shows so I don't know what networks everybodys on.

OMG Nugs...is that Daisy in your avatar? LOL! That is awsome. I totally agree about Conan, he's way funnier than Ferguson. Hey, but if Ferguson has Morrissey as a guest I have NO complaints about him! :D Love the gifs too Nugs..they are perfect!

of course its Daisy, shes my girl!!..........NOT! :p:cool:

What channel? I normally don't watch late night shows so I don't know what networks everybodys on.

Craig Ferguson is OK. I don't know if there will be an interview, but Moz on TV is always worth seeing.

I checked out Ferguson's bio on the CBS website; apparently, he used to drum for a punk rock band when he was younger.

Back
Top Bottom