Morrissey to duet with Mary Coughlan?

Tom Dunne interviewed Mary Coughlan today on Today FM for a piece called "My Life in Music" and at the end he mentioned that off air she had said she may be doing a duet with Morrissey....after which he played The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get...here's hoping, at least confirms new tunes are more than likely in the offing :thumb:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking as an openly gay man, I think that your comment is both offensive and derogatory. The song that was mentioned - "A thrills a thrill" is superb as is most of Mary Coughlan's work. Having known her for over 25 years, I can guarantee that the lady in question is most definitely aware of both her own and others sexuality, so please do not comment on songs or other matters that you yourself obviously misunderstand.

Patrick O'Brien, Dublin.

More idiotic gay rhetorics. Keep it to yourself, it runs dry.

Mary Smith, London

Mary, could you possibly explain what you think is idiotic about my comment please?

Patrick, Dublin

You've a mind full of buggery and a cheesy homosexual knob to match. If I listened to people like you I'd be up to my elbows in Frankie Goes to Hollywood memorabilia. I think you're a rotten scumbag and a flaming homosexual, you can try to defend your ways but we all know there is no excuse.

Mary Smith, London

You've a mind full of buggery and a cheesy homosexual knob to match. If I listened to people like you I'd be up to my elbows in Frankie Goes to Hollywood memorabilia. I think you're a rotten scumbag and a flaming homosexual, you can try to defend your ways but we all know there is no excuse.

Mary Smith, London

Mary (if, 1: that is your real name; 2: if it's the same "Mary") I think you're adorable and we would get on famously. What's wrong with a bit of buggery, a cheesey knob and and an armful of FGTH memorabilia? "Relax" love, it's only life and not worth getting your wee self all sarcastic about. xxx

Patrick O'Brien, Dublin

Mary Smith, London

Dear "Mary", even if this post was in jest or supposed to be funny or inflamatory, it isn't. Simple as that. "Mary", or whoever you are, you're a f**king asshole and have no place on a site like this. I'm really quite shocked that this post even made it on line. David T - you should have some sort of moderating system in place to remove things like this or better still ensure that they never make it online in the first place. Postings/comments such as this are outright homophobia and are actually illegal. It wouldn't be printed in a newspaper so why should it appear online? I'm really losing respect for this site. It's descending into a bitching match about things that are in no way related to Morrissey's music.

Dear "Mary", even if this post was in jest or supposed to be funny or inflamatory, it isn't. Simple as that. "Mary", or whoever you are, you're a f**king asshole and have no place on a site like this. I'm really quite shocked that this post even made it on line. David T - you should have some sort of moderating system in place to remove things like this or better still ensure that they never make it online in the first place. Postings/comments such as this are outright homophobia and are actually illegal. It wouldn't be printed in a newspaper so why should it appear online? I'm really losing respect for this site. It's descending into a bitching match about things that are in no way related to Morrissey's music.

Different Marys, one speaking up and pointing out that gay sex is not the same as vaginal sex, the others somebodys who cry "homophobia" and make it all about homosexuals, as always.

It has everything to do with Morrissey's music.

Different Marys, one speaking up and pointing out that gay sex is not the same as vaginal sex, the others somebodys who cry "homophobia" and make it all about homosexuals, as always.

It has everything to do with Morrissey's music.

The point is that sex is sex, it doesn't matter whether it's "gay" sex or "straight sex" and as Mary Coughlan so deftly put it - "A Thrills a Thrill". By the way, all this talk of gay sex not being the same as vaginal sex - where does that leave lesbians who indulge in gay vaginal sex?

The point is that sex is sex, it doesn't matter whether it's "gay" sex or "straight sex" and as Mary Coughlan so deftly put it - "A Thrills a Thrill". By the way, all this talk of gay sex not being the same as vaginal sex - where does that leave lesbians who indulge in gay vaginal sex?

I do not care about lesbians. That's their gay problem.

Hilarious......not. Why not just join the BNP and give us all a break you f***wit.

Blahblahblah. There you have the real reason why people do cannot stand homosexuals. It is because of people like you. Fascist pig.

Blahblahblah. There you have the real reason why people do cannot stand homosexuals. It is because of people like you. Fascist pig.

That joke isn't funny anymore. Write whatever you like but no replies from me. Not worth retorting to imbeciles like you and I seriously wonder how on earth you can class yourself as fans of Morrissey. These are the comments of exactly the type of people he finds repelant. Trust me.

Patrick O'brien, Dublin

That joke isn't funny anymore. Write whatever you like but no replies from me. Not worth retorting to imbeciles like you and I seriously wonder how on earth you can class yourself as fans of Morrissey. These are the comments of exactly the type of people he finds repelant. Trust me.

Patrick O'brien, Dublin

Wash your knob! It's fookin cheese central down there!

Patrick O'brien, Dublin

I do not class myself as a fan of Morrissey, because of people like you and the kind of bullshit you, your fellow Morrissey fans, Morrissey and his friends spread about sex and gender.

I do not class myself as a fan of Morrissey, because of people like you and the kind of bullshit you, your fellow Morrissey fans, Morrissey and his friends spread about sex and gender.

Why does a person who isn't a Morrissey fan even search out and visit this fan site? Just to try and wind up other people? What a sad pathetic life you must lead. I don't totally agree with some of the earlier postings on this subject either, but by the sounds of it, if anyone is an asshole, it's people like you.

Mary Queen of Scots, Traitors Gate, London.

Why does a person who isn't a Morrissey fan even search out and visit this fan site? Just to try and wind up other people? What a sad pathetic life you must lead. I don't totally agree with some of the earlier postings on this subject either, but by the sounds of it, if anyone is an asshole, it's people like you.

Uhhhhh, narrow minded person cannot think beyond FAN! Morrissey just revealed his own method on the BBC. rofl Smart fans, intelligent, right, in your dreams.

Where do you live? You are so unable to process information that it is scary. Which is supposed to be the wind people up part of my posts? I hope you do not live in a democracy, because this would be rather scary for the others in your country as you so much need others to think for you. Democracy cannot work with sheep like you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom