Morrissey to duet with Mary Coughlan?

Tom Dunne interviewed Mary Coughlan today on Today FM for a piece called "My Life in Music" and at the end he mentioned that off air she had said she may be doing a duet with Morrissey....after which he played The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get...here's hoping, at least confirms new tunes are more than likely in the offing :thumb:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Hop Farm had made a cryptic promise of Morrissey planning something 'special' for the festival, so it may well be a duet for that, rather than a recording.

As long as it's a bit more exciting than that duet he did with Siouxsie.
Pretty song, but it could easily pull double duty as a sleeping pill.

If anyone is going to "check her out", can I recommend "A Thrills a Thrill".

If anyone is going to "check her out", can I recommend "A Thrills a Thrill".

Gay is straight and staight is gay. The woman has several children and still no clue about sexuality because otherwise she'd know that it is not the same to give a man a blow job, have him f*** your arse or have good old vaginal sex. Women like her make me sick.

I think it will be a reunion appearance by Stephen Street--who produced so many of the songs on the Compilation CD

Is Morrissey on the guestlist at friday's wedding?

[well that's about 2/3 of the replies in this newsitem, no-one
wel Georissey mentioned Interlude,which he hoped not,
but could be right...the other replies are as strange and of topic
as my irst line]

a duet, live, a unique happening in Morrissey's carreer
[well Bowie's apearing in LA 91] but this ound exiting

:thumb:

:guitar:

Gay is straight and staight is gay. The woman has several children and still no clue about sexuality because otherwise she'd know that it is not the same to give a man a blow job, have him f*** your arse or have good old vaginal sex. Women like her make me sick.

Negative people like you make quite a lot of people sick.

Self-righteous people like you make the rest of us want to vomit up our intestines.

Speaking as an openly gay man, I think that your comment is both offensive and derogatory. The song that was mentioned - "A thrills a thrill" is superb as is most of Mary Coughlan's work. Having known her for over 25 years, I can guarantee that the lady in question is most definitely aware of both her own and others sexuality, so please do not comment on songs or other matters that you yourself obviously misunderstand.

Patrick O'Brien, Dublin.

Speaking as an openly gay man, I think that your comment is both offensive and derogatory. The song that was mentioned - "A thrills a thrill" is superb as is most of Mary Coughlan's work. Having known her for over 25 years, I can guarantee that the lady in question is most definitely aware of both her own and others sexuality, so please do not comment on songs or other matters that you yourself obviously misunderstand.

Patrick O'Brien, Dublin.
2 old has been slags well matched.Morrissey/Mary.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom