Morrissey to appear on TNT series "SesioneS con Alejandro Franco: Live From Mexico City" (Mar. 23)

Morrissey to appear soon on this series of live on the studio with Mexican host Alejandro Franco from Mexico City .
You heard it here first at Morrissey-solo.

Link posted by Famous when dead:

MORRISSEY EN SESIONES CON ALEJANDRO FRANCO POR TNT SERIES - TVCinews

March 23rd with Alejandro Franco.

Rough Translation:

On Friday, March 23, TNT Series presents the special recorded with Morrissey within the SesioneS program with Alejandro Franco . Relive the full season in April starting on March 30. RHYE March 16 Rhye releases her long awaited new studio album, Blood, the second one in her discography, which was released this year and, as happened with her debut, seeks to put soul again on the map of the world. mainstream The band led by the Canadian, Mike Milosh, offers a performance full of its particular electronic and nostalgic sound, in an intimate setting, perfect for the mood of Rhye. MORRISSEY March 23.

42587_sesiones.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweet links to:
20180316_012245.jpg

https://www.tvcinews.com/2018/03/morrissey-en-sesiones-con-alejandro-franco.html

March 23rd with Alejandro Franco.

Rough Translation:

On Friday, March 23, TNT Series presents the special recorded with Morrissey within the SesioneS program with Alejandro Franco . Relive the full season in April starting on March 30. RHYE March 16 Rhye releases her long awaited new studio album, Blood, the second one in her discography, which was released this year and, as happened with her debut, seeks to put soul again on the map of the world. mainstream The band led by the Canadian, Mike Milosh, offers a performance full of its particular electronic and nostalgic sound, in an intimate setting, perfect for the mood of Rhye. MORRISSEY March 23.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's pre-recorded as I can't see him hanging around for 5 days after the festival gig to play a session.
Plus, the 'rumour mill' is stating Morrissey will be in LA straight after the festival (how accurate that is - well, God knows).
Regards,
FWD.

sounds good,how many songs will he play,soon find out.

So, is this why Joe Chiccarelli is in town? Is this like a Studio in Session type deal, with Tony Visconti?

39943522265_9bb3293063_o.jpg

Bestest Buddies! :)

I'm guessing it's pre-recorded as I can't see him hanging around for 5 days after the festival gig to play a session.
Plus, the 'rumour mill' is stating Morrissey will be in LA straight after the festival (how accurate that is - well, God knows).
Regards,
FWD.
The session was recorded yesterday after the tv show.

So is it safe to assume it will resemble the bonus songs/studio footage from 25 Live? Scandinavia, The Kid’s A Looker, Action Is My Middle Name and People Are The Same Everywhere?

Blood blikey m8. Jesse has more pedals than Malibu Dave Evans.
Yeah- this is the first time I have been moved to post. Never realized he needed that many- it’s like a pedal each song... an 8 year old could do this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom