Morrissey to appear on Sale el Sol (Mexico TV, Imagen Televisión - March 15, 2018)

UPDATE Mar. 15:

Video link posted by Gaetano:

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey on Sale el Sol / Mexico TV tomorrow (Mar. 15, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)

UPDATE: live stream:

http://www.imagentv.com/en-vivo

Posted by Famous when dead:

Poached shamelessly from Facebook.

42602_morrissey_gracias.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Send your questions!?
Possible interview!?

Questions via Twitter with #MorrisseyEnSaleElSol (probably in the correct language might help too :)).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Chiccarelli in Mexico! Another dull live record in sight! Blimey Moz tell him " You are fired!"

I'm happy for Moz. He should be invited to way more TV shows such as Graham Norton. Graham has the same old crap comedians on his couch so why not invite Moz back to do another song?

IF Moz is taking questions: how about these?
1. Any plans for a new album or is it too soon after the excellent 'LIHS'?
2. Any plans to release more concert DVDs or BLU Rays?
3. How about an 'unplugged' album of his favourite Morrissey songs re-arranged/acoustic?
4. How about a book of lyrics, similar to what Paul Weller did with Suburban 100?

Agree about asking what his plans are for those extra songs from lihs. Another good one would be are there gonna be any new dates or tours soon

I'm happy for Moz. He should be invited to way more TV shows such as Graham Norton. Graham has the same old crap comedians on his couch so why not invite Moz back to do another song?

IF Moz is taking questions: how about these?
1. Any plans for a new album or is it too soon after the excellent 'LIHS'?
2. Any plans to release more concert DVDs or BLU Rays?
3. How about an 'unplugged' album of his favourite Morrissey songs re-arranged/acoustic?
4. How about a book of lyrics, similar to what Paul Weller did with Suburban 100?
I like 3, Acton. Trouble is, if he's doing the choosing there's no knowing what we might end up with...

I like 3, Acton. Trouble is, if he's doing the choosing there's no knowing what we might end up with...
Well that's exactly what I was thinking. Here we are perhaps hoping for a re-arranged/accoustic of Headmaster Ritual or Everyday or Jack The Ripper, and instead we get Sweety Pie or Journalists Who Lie.

Well that's exactly what I was thinking. Here we are perhaps hoping for a re-arranged/accoustic of Headmaster Ritual or Everyday or Jack The Ripper, and instead we get Sweety Pie or Journalists Who Lie.
Yes. Or possibly The Bullfighter Dies. Or even, People Are The Same Everywhere. We're joking about it, but you know as well as I do that's completely possible.

Send your questions!?
Possible interview!?

Questions via Twitter with #MorrisseyEnSaleElSol (probably in the correct language might help too :)).
Regards,
FWD.

My question was if we will ever be privy to the elusive “French mixes” of Scandinavia, Art-hounds and Smiler With Knife, along with the Bob Clearmountain mix of All The Young People.

Wonder if he'll play spent the day or push the new single my love

In a perfect world he’d play something obscure like Forgive Someone and we’d all be happy.

well, the lads donned the 'jacky' outfits again & danced behind morrissey as he lip synched the song. i think he looked happy?

before everyone criticizes the lip-syncing and band dancing... I'm going to choose to not assume the worst and guess that there was some technical issue. I can't imagine Morrissey and the band wanted to perform that way originally.

but I'll admit my theory is countered by them having the same blue outfits from the Jacky video. or maybe they originally planned to perform wearing them? is this his first lip-sync performance since The Smiths on Top of the Pops?

Last edited:
The poor band :)
video to follow...
No need for my uploaded recording as it's on Youtube.
Thank God it's over - the inane drivel was beyond tedious.
Glad to see Mexico gets as much dross as we do in the mornings.
Grumpy,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom