Morrissey to appear on Conan (Nov. 29, 2011)

Granted the profile of these media appearances I wonder if we are going to be getting announcement of a deal fairly soon.

Yay, I had heard he was playing and we got a bunch of tickets for that night!

But Conan is a barbarian and Barbarians eat meat. I don't get it.

Jonathan Ross eats meat as well. If Morrissey limited his media appearances to those where the host was a card-carrying vegetarian he'd never leave the house.

Remind me -- has Moz ever been on Conan?A quick Google/Youtube search turned up nothing. Didn't realize Kiborn went the way of the dodo back in 2004. Morrissey was very suave on there back in 2002 -- can't believe it's almost 10 years ago.

Perhaps they should do a battle to see who the largest pompadour?

Remind me -- has Moz ever been on Conan?A quick Google/Youtube search turned up nothing. Didn't realize Kiborn went the way of the dodo back in 2004. Morrissey was very suave on there back in 2002 -- can't believe it's almost 10 years ago.

I don't think so. Which is a shame. Glad to see him finally on there, basic cable or no.

I notice the morrisseysworld blog is reporting it has received a cease and desist order.

Is Morrissey really going to sue the best site there has been for moz fans?

OK. Does anyone know if their gone give tix for the Conan show? Those Jimmy Kimmel one's past right by me! & to think I was waiting for these damn people to announce the show's, u know? I cant wait for the concert!!! Hope to see you all there!! I think I'm gonna see the man in ''GUADALAJARA'' i love u! Much love to all the 'Tapatios''!!! MOZLAJARA!!! LOL

I still got love though for 'MORRISSEY-SOLO'... They always gave me the news! What ever Morrissey said, oh well...He can say whatever he wants. But as for True-to-you... They also got love from me, since back in the day!!! So big ups to both of you! We all love the same MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intriguing that Morrissey has decided to treat those of us east of the Mississippi to a taste of what is to come via the telly. There is absolutely no reason he couldn't sell out venues across the South given the large Mexican and Latino populations we have here. This is not a slam. I have found the people who have come to work in the Carolinas and the South in general to be lovely, appreciative people who want nothing more than to live a decent life and work hard. Since Morrissey is so involved in who pays and stays in the audience of his concerts, I believe he'd be quite pleased with the make up of his audience should he come to the East Coast. I'd probably get tossed for whispering that I appreciate David T. and have enjoyed this site for 15 years. I appreciate the man and the way he has been treated is reprehensible, petty and bizarre.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom