Morrissey throws a heckler out of the Hamburg concert

I think he simply toured around the globe too much for the last couple of years? How many concerts did he play since 2006 and the tormentors album really? I would say about 800 in the UK alone! It's a known fact that musicians have to make up for small record profits with touring and live events, but it seems all the concerts have clearly taken a toll on the man! :straightface:

800 concerts in the UK alone in 3 years? lol, i think he'd be dead had he done that many ;)

Why didn't he do this at Liverpool? On his biggest date of the tour

"Someone. some tit has thrown something at my head? Why?"

This is the closest admittance to a bit of an error we'll get from Morrissey for that fiasco.

Still I'm finding this Swords tour hilarious so far. Never a dull moment. I loved the way he walked off at Liverpool, comedy gold (even though it was bang out of order) and now this!

"Love me outside."

Morrissey had a •••••• moment and banned the guy from the show. Or was that a timeout?

Obviously, the guy didn't read the TOS:

1) Don't throw stuff at Morrissey.
2) Don't insult Morrissey.

Hearing Moz say "f***" made me feel a bit funny. :o

It's like hearing your nanna swear for the first time lol. It just sounds wrong.

:love: Wow nobody says f*** off better than Moz... It sucks that Morrissey was or is having a hard time, his patience seems stretched and he seems a bit stressed... but from this side I really liked to see him revert to the street accent when he got pissed. :thumb:

It is Morrissey's show, and if the venue agrees, they can kick anyone they want out for whatever reason.

If they guy can't take a simple joke and has to insult the performer (a supposed 'fan', who else would go to a concert but a fan?), then really, that is their fault.

just hope the guy he kicked out is stable. Turning the lights on like that could have adverse effects on someone who is unstable, and you have to be pretty strange to pay to see an artist and tell him to f*** off, then say I love you, and all over a joke. It's strange.

The fact that the guy behaved this way indicates he is probably a bit nutters already... I hope he does not get tooo bent out of shape over it... I dunno, I can't help but feel concerned for this guys emotional and mental stability after such a public humiliation.

Moz should not have to go through this crap... and I don't blame him and the band, the whole thing should not have to happen... but I hope Morrissey and the Hamburger are both okay and laughing about it now.

The whole incident is disturbing... imagine somehow you ended up in that situation and you were in that guys shoes (I know, I know, I would never do that either... but imagine???) gosh I hope he was not on acid... imagine that trip. :squiffy:

Last edited:
I feel pretty bad for the guy. Could you imagine be tossed out by Moz? Forget about it.

-Lucas

In an ideal world, this would have been his reaction to Asshole Beer Throwing Guy. But this isn't an ideal world. It's next door to one.

I will never backtalk to Morrissey again. Evah. :lbf:

Oh boy... so many things come to my mind. Morrissey, nothing's changed, I still love you, only slightly less than I used to.

I was realy in 2 minds about going as i only live 1 hr away. I was put off by it being a seated venue and i ve also got a bad cold but looking at the footage and posts im glad i didnt. Hate to say this but Moz is washed up and needs some time out but i fear like Dylan and Van Morisson he just doesnt know what else to do as this is his life. At this rate he will probably die on stage or on the tourbus. A sad end to such a marvellous career

Alan

That's hilarious, that guy must have been shocked when Morrissey said 'well you can leave' then he points right at him and says 'and you can f*** yourself'. I'm guessing that the guy must have replied 'but I love you Morrissey' or something like that, because Moz appears to reply 'well you can love me somewhere else'.
Do you think Moz looked back after Liverpool and probably wished he'd dealt with the drink throwing incident like this? Viva Moz:thumb:

MESSAGE TO HECKLERS.......
The man with the Mic ALWAYS wins the argument.
I Did NOT like the way Morrissey didn't give the man a chance to fully explain his ""Insult".
Bully-boy tactics from our pwecious angel????
Not liking this new, improved (??)"Stroppy-Moz" AT ALL.....

Tags
gis a cud grumpy old men moz team boz team moz
Back
Top Bottom