Morrissey - "This story is old, I know, but it goes on..." - TTY

I think we all knew it was coming.

Killing animals one day and then speaking about protection for wildlife the next day is so awful. These "boys" are the exact opposite of protection! They are murderers of animal kind. Murder for "fun". Disgusting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was 10 the first time my new step-dad took me hunting, so did I have a choice in the matter, really?
I wanted to be accepted and it was new and different
turns out I was a natural, took down my first duck second round I fired
these people, my new relatives were ecstatic, I was accepted, thats what I remember from that first hunting trip
sorry to say but the shooting of birds, deer, whatever was incidental, there is a certain culture of violence that many of us are brought up with
its hard for many of us to break from, perhaps you think these "Royals" do not endure this, but I have a sneaky suspicion they do :o
does not mean condone what they do
I even wonder if some of them do what I did that last deer hunt I went on
I had a younger friend, Michael C., a tall, skinny, ridiculously pale 14 year old
now by this time I had already started listening to "The Smiths" and so I had begin to resent my role as the best hunter among the kids
but Michael was just a scared kid with a hard ass biker dad who so wanted him to prove himself to him in some way
so they stuck him in a blind with me and sure enough a deer came in our sight, but he fired too soon
I looked over at his frightened his face and just knew he needed this, so I took aim and brought that beautiful buck down
the last deer I killed, not the last thing I killed, but thats another story*, the more important one to me :straightface:
people come running when a kill is made, I just looked at Mikey and said: "Take it."
He hesitated at first, but when others come toward us including his dad he took credit
he and I were friends for a long time after that ** but neither of us ever went on those hunting trips again

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
**=Mikey was killed in a car accident 15 years later

I was 10 the first time my new step-dad took me hunting, so did I have a choice in the matter, really?
I wanted to be accepted and it was new and different
turns out I was a natural, took down my first duck second round I fired
these people, my new relatives were ecstatic, I was accepted, thats what I remember from that first hunting trip
sorry to say but the shooting of birds, deer, whatever was incidental, there is a certain culture of violence that many of us are brought up with
its hard for many of us to break from, perhaps you think these "Royals" do not endure this, but I have a sneaky suspicion they do :o
does not mean condone what they do
I even wonder if some of them do what I did that last deer hunt I went on
I had a younger friend, Michael C., a tall, skinny, ridiculously pale 14 year old
now by this time I had already started listening to "The Smiths" and so I had begin to resent my role as the best hunter among the kids
but Michael was just a scared kid with a hard ass biker dad who so wanted him to prove himself to him in some way
so they stuck him in a blind with me and sure enough a deer came in our sight, but he fired too soon
I looked over at his frightened his face and just knew he needed this, so I took aim and brought that beautiful buck down
the last deer I killed, not the last thing I killed, but thats another story*, the more important one to me :straightface:
people come running when a kill is made, I just looked at Mikey and said: "Take it."
He hesitated at first, but when others come toward us including his dad he took credit
he and I were friends for a long time after that ** but neither of us ever went on those hunting trips again

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
**=Mikey was killed in a car accident 15 years later
Christ Robby!
Great post. Very honest. No pandering.
You the man!

As a Smiths fan, it's troubling to read stuff like this. Wish Morrissey the best, always, but saddened for him too.

The Royal family has a long history or killing all innocent creatures for their simple pleasure. Humans are also one of those creatures they have killed for their simple pleasure. From the 100 yr war to the American revolution. The British Royals in their sick quest to feel in control and powerful have destroyed many forms of life. I can only hope the wonderful people of UK get tired of it and undo this Royal debacle through peaceful means.

Even if you put aside the diabolical hunting the Royal family do, we also must not forget the thousands of beautiful black bears that have been murdered for the fur headgear the Queens soldiers wear for ceremonial duties. Its estimated that hundreds more cubs die because their parents are murdered and they then starve to death. It was pathetic years ago but in todays so called enlightened society and where beautiful synthetic substitutes are available, its incredible to know that this still goes on. The Royals have no defence for this.

Re: Morrissey - "This story is old, I know, but it goes on..." - TTY

The Royal family has a long history or killing all innocent creatures for their simple pleasure. Humans are also one of those creatures they have killed for their simple pleasure. From the 100 yr war to the American revolution. The British Royals in their sick quest to feel in control and powerful have destroyed many forms of life. I can only hope the wonderful people of UK get tired of it and undo this Royal debacle through peaceful means.

If humans hadn't hunted to eat we'd have gone the same way as the dinosaurs twenty thousand years ago, and don't forget while we were hunting animals for food, some of them were hunting us.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you put aside the diabolical hunting the Royal family do, we also must not forget the thousands of beautiful black bears that have been murdered for the fur headgear the Queens soldiers wear for ceremonial duties. Its estimated that hundreds more cubs die because their parents are murdered and they then starve to death. It was pathetic years ago but in todays so called enlightened society and where beautiful synthetic substitutes are available, its incredible to know that this still goes on. The Royals have no defence for this.

Ministry of Defence. Nothing to do with the Royals.

"All bearskins used in the UK are sourced from Canada where bears are culled under the direction of the Canadian government to keep the bear population under control."

Plus, it's the French's fault. If they weren't so bloody hopeless in battle our chaps might be wearing something that better suits the bleeding hearts on here, which presumably would be something in pink PVC.

"Bearskin hats have been worn since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 where they were taken as a badge of honour by the Grenadier Guards when they defeated Napoleon's bearskin-wearing Imperial Guard."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/7903157/Could-Guards-wear-Stella-McCartney-synthetic-bearskin.html

Some of you lot (Morrissey included) don't quite seem to understand the role of a constitutional monarchy in a liberal democracy, and seem unaware the English Civil War even happened, or at least unaware of its reasons and consequences.

Foreigners get a free pass, but Brits who don't know should be... well, locked in the Tower.

Last edited:
As a Smiths fan, it's troubling to read stuff like this. Wish Morrissey the best, always, but saddened for him too.

Why? Because he has the balls and stand up for what he believes in and wont back down and isnt afraid of what it may cost him? He's the real deal. There's nothing fake about his efforts. He joked that he wants his epitaph to read: "Well, at least he tried". Thats one of the reasons I love him.

[/B]Why? Because he has the balls and stand up for what he believes in and wont back down and isnt afraid of what it may cost him? He's the real deal. There's nothing fake about his efforts. He joked that he wants his epitaph to read: "Well, at least he tried". Thats one of the reasons I love him.

Yeh right on playcat he showed them Duck Dynasty lot that Tossirrey shouldn't be messed with didn't he. Bet they wont mess with the real deal Dr Dolittle again in a hurry.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"All bearskins used in the UK are sourced from Canada where bears are culled under the direction of the Canadian government to keep the bear population under control."

Plus, it's the French's fault. If they weren't so bloody hopeless in battle our chaps might be wearing something that better suits the bleeding hearts on here, which presumably would be something in pink PVC.

"Bearskin hats have been worn since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 where they were taken as a badge of honour by the Grenadier Guards when they defeated Napoleon's bearskin-wearing Imperial Guard."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/7903157/Could-Guards-wear-Stella-McCartney-synthetic-bearskin.html

Some of you lot (Morrissey included) don't quite seem to understand the role of a constitutional monarchy in a liberal democracy, and seem unaware the English Civil War even happened, or at least unaware of its reasons and consequences.

Foreigners get a free pass, but Brits who don't know should be... well, locked in the Tower.

It's difficult to understand what your point is. Is it that because something has always been done it should always be done?

What is the point of the Monarchy by the way? Well, I know what the point is, but in relation to modern times? I guess the State has to have a leading figure and if we didn't have Liz then God knows what manner of c*** would be inflicted on us going by the politicians that get elected.

Sometimes it's a case of better the Devil you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh right on playcat he showed them Duck Dynasty lot that Tossirrey shouldn't be messed with didn't he. Bet they wont mess with the real deal Dr Dolittle again in a hurry.

I always wondered what Gary Bushell was up to these days, now I know.

I understand where Morrissey is coming from. Puns and all. But, are the Royals capable of this: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/copenhagen-zoo-kills-healthy-giraffe-front-children-article-1.1609146 Truly shocking and barbaric. Anyone who can kill (or beat) an animal is quite capable of doing the same to another human being. Angry and hateful. There is no reason to hunt for sport. There is no reason why we should take the life of another living being just for the hell of it. There is no argument that can support this type of behavior. It makes my blood boil. These types of people are utterly dead to me.

Were you drunk when you typed this?! :squiffy:

Were you drunk when you typed this?! :squiffy:

Sorry I don't drink alcohol. Do you know something I don't about Tossirrey's toe to toe meeting with the duck dynasty ? Because I was led to believe he chickened out of a good opportunity to challenge them with his hands on animal protesting skills, superior whit, knowledge and Salford school of hard knocks street fighting skills !!!
If you know a different version of events I am VERY interested to hear it Playcat so come on lets hear all about the Tosser being the real deal.

It's difficult to understand what your point is. Is it that because something has always been done it should always be done?

What is the point of the Monarchy by the way? Well, I know what the point is, but in relation to modern times? I guess the State has to have a leading figure and if we didn't have Liz then God knows what manner of c*** would be inflicted on us going by the politicians that get elected.

Sometimes it's a case of better the Devil you know.

- - - Updated - - -

I always wondered what Gary Bushell was up to these days, now I know.

"I always wondered what Gary Bushell was up to these days, now I know"

I just googled Gary Bushell L M F A O :rofl:

He used to have a column in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Scum rag paper :laughing:

I always wondered what kind of f-k-wits looked at the pictures in that rag ? Now I know, YOU did Charlie F-kwit.:laughing:

I think we all knew it was coming.

Killing animals one day and then speaking about protection for wildlife the next day is so awful. These "boys" are the exact opposite of protection! They are murderers of animal kind. Murder for "fun". Disgusting!

I see Princes William and Harry have got off their arses to help the people of Datchet

William And Harry Help With Flood Relief

Princes William and Harry join armed forces in flood relief efforts during a surprise visit to Datchet, Berkshire.

1:32pm UK, Friday 14 February 2014

Email

The Royal princes have made an unannounced visit to a flood-hit village in Berkshire, to help colleagues from the armed forces shore up flood defences.

Dressed in waterproofs and wellington boots, William and Harry volunteered alongside the Household Cavalry this morning in Datchet, Berkshire.

The Duke of Cambridge and his brother worked from around 6am, helping residents protect their properties with sandbags.

A Palace spokesman said: "The Princes have both seen the pictures. They wanted to do their bit to help in a private capacity.

"The most appropriate way was through the Armed Forces relief effort."

Video footage of the princes shows them laughing with soldiers as they unloaded bags from an army lorry.

Parish clerk, Graham Leaver said: "They were very natural. To be honest, they could have walked in among people here and nobody would have recognised them looking at the way they were dressed.

"They came into our parish office and it took most of us a few minutes to realise they were there. They were particularly interested in talking to the troops.

"The support we have received from the Army has been absolutely excellent and if they hadn't come into Datchet we as a parish would have been overwhelmed," Leaver added.

Both William and Harry have served in the military. Prince Harry is still an officer with the Household Cavalry.

While the princes were able to put their military training to use, other members of the Royal Family have also found ways to pitch in.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Queen is supplying feed and bedding from the royal farms at Windsor to Somerset farmers hit by flooding on the Somerset Levels.

Well done chaps that's the BRITISH SPIRIT keep up the good work.

Prepared to get stuck in for the cause unlike Tossirey AKA Doctor Do-Little and his animal propaganda messages

God save the Queen

"I always wondered what Gary Bushell was up to these days, now I know"

I just googled Gary Bushell L M F A O :rofl:

He used to have a column in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Scum rag paper :laughing:

I always wondered what kind of f-k-wits looked at the pictures in that rag ? Now I know, YOU did Charlie F-kwit.:laughing:

You'd be funny if you had a personality. Here he is, you're just like him although I suspect you're even uglier and probably ten years older. You sad c***.

gary.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom