Morrissey-themed dreams

shoegazer

Hi everyone, new here. Been hanging around a while without registering but decided to do it after all. Anyways, I read this article about dreams with Moz in them, and I've had three dreams during a short period of time with him in them.

In the first one I was to see Moz live, but my mother had booked the worst seats ever, facing a wall, so I got really pissed when I saw them so I decided to try to sneak down to the floor. And who did I meet on my way down but Moz himself! :) I was very surprised and all I could utter was "May I hug you?" and he said "Why of course" and so we stood there hugging each other until I woke up. A rather nice dream.

I had the second one a couple of days after the first one, and in this one I stood outside a hotel where Morrissey was supposed to be staying. There was a LOT of people outside, and I'm not really a big fan of crowded areas so I went inside the hotel instead, and went up to the floor where his room was and waited outside the door. There was just me and like two other people, I wonder why no one else had come up with the idea to wait outside the door... Anyway, Moz came up after a while and the three of us cheered and got ourselves a little chat with him, can't remember what we talked about though. A nice dream too.

In the third dream I was sleeping on a sidewalk (not strange at all) here in Stockholm when a friend of mine came by and woke me up and said that Morrissey wasn't coming and pointed at a billboard that said "MORRISSEY - CANCELLED" and I began to cry and cry and cry. Sad dream ):

Has anyone else had a dream with Moz in it?

Kewpie:

Haha, sorry about that. I did a quick search about it but couldn't really find anything but hey. Thanks.

Simply cannot reveal mine about him.....too rude I`m afraid.Besides some of you may be eating right now.:)

Back
Top Bottom