Morrissey: The Prime Minister Britain Actually Needs by Charlie Nash - Gateway Pundit

Robert sends the link:

Morrissey: The Prime Minister Britain Actually Needs - Gateway Pundit
Guest Post By Breitbart’s Charlie Nash

Excerpt:

The British General Election is on Thursday, and the people are faced with a disappointing range of candidates. With the success of Brexit and Nigel Farage’s departure, UKIP are as good as dead, and Tim Farron’s Liberal Democrats have marketed themselves as a more anti-Brexit clone of the Labour party, leaving us with two main party candidates to choose from:

The Conservative Party’s Theresa May, an unelected Prime Minister who publicly wants to bring about government control over the internet, and who pretends to be for Brexit, despite having treated the general populace like children during her campaign against it.
And:

The Labour Party’s Jeremy Corbyn, a man who wants to outlaw internships, nationalize everything, and could probably be likened to a more communist version of Bernie Sanders were this not an insult to Sanders’ name.

But what if there were an appealing third party candidate? Someone who would address Islam, ensure that Britain gets the best Brexit deal possible, and effectively become the United Kingdom’s answer to Donald Trump?

What if Steven Patrick Morrissey, the former frontman for The Smiths, decided to run for Prime Minister?

now now skinny no swearing on a sunday please,and before anyone says its not sunday I live in a country that's four days ahead.

I reckon Steve P. Morrissey is too busy and having way too much fun being the Prime Minister of Malibu. Blyckey, I reckon dreaming that Uncle Steve would be "prime minister" of England is quite a stretch even considering your 8 year wait for another concert.

Morrissey would probably make a better politician than Donald Trump. Then again, so would my dog.

Well, you never know.
For which party? :)
What type of dog is he, or she? :D

Always better then any other candidate!
f*** them all, I will vote for your dog! :thumb:
Even Moz would vote for your dog!

Dear god please help me, us, if he ever did run or (shudder) won.

I reckon Steve P. Morrissey is too busy and having way too much fun being the Prime Minister of Malibu. Blyckey, I reckon dreaming that Uncle Steve would be "prime minister" of England is quite a stretch even considering your 8 year wait for another concert.

He would be an excellent PM. :)
That job is vastly overrated. :brows:
Oh so tough, and oh su much pressure, mwah.

Anyone with a reasonably normal functioning brain can do it.
Common sense, anyone? I thought it still existed. I might be wrong though.
Don't get impressed by the media and their bullshit.
That was his point, you know.

Mind you, he would delegate.
And he would delegate a lot.
I'd understand he would need some rather trustworthy people to execute his decisions. And there is a danger Sam would be engaged.
Don't do it Moz!
Your best nephew on the payroll? It doesn't work out. :ha-no:

Last edited:
'What if Steven Patrick Morrissey, the former frontman for The Smiths, decided to run for Prime Minister?'

Sorry Charlie, but at the moment he's recording a record, which is more important for the state of this world really.

Solo's very own Diane Abbott ! KetchupBum :laughing:
Somebody please give it a sicknote FFS !
Embarrassing.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:sleeping:

Steven for P M ?

Let's just think about it

: He's proved in the past he's 4kin clueless when it comes to interviews.

: Can't see the L G B T community rushing to back him as he continues to deny them with his " Humasexual " tag.

: He so called " seriously considered " throwing his hat in the ring for London Mayor yet failed to stump up the registration fee.

: He's a cheese eating, lying, CrankFraud, dried up has been, con artist.

: So much to say about who not to vote for in the U S elections yet just like he did in the run up to Brexit he's gone all mute again.

Basically he's a 4kin useless prick these days. I could go on and on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

my job is shit,ill be pm if its still going please and thanks very much,ps Benjamin don't hold back now, get it off your hairless chest.

Morrissey is such a chicken-shit wanker that he couldn't even face Cameron on the couch on a Sunday morning. Nor Question Time on BBC to which he has an open invite. Why? Because he's thick, can't think on his feet, spends weeks, months, years thinking up 'witty ripostes' to disses but put him in a room with anyone who can stand their ground and he scarpers like a hissy-fit Diva bitch. Morrissey is a tax exile. He has NOTHING to say about life in the UK and his shameful attempts to appropriate Brexit alongside John Lydon just reveal how bankrupt punk always was. Both of them should be metaphorically thrown into a freezing sea. Alongside Yvette Cooper....*smirks*

The idea that a man who has mocked, and belittled the nature of work throughout his entire career, and has often critiqued the "ordinary boys" that he now tries to pander to, is difficult to take seriously.

Morrissey has about as much empathy, and in a relationship working class life as a trust fund kid living in his own bubble. Morrissey like's kitchen sink dramas where the working class are props for his narratives. He's the furthest thing from the working class that you can get, and still be on this planet.

On a side-note, the fact that Morrissey is being held up as a hero on a site like Breitbart shows just how far this man's reputation has fallen.

It's an embarrassing time to be a Morrissey fan.

Well, you never know.
For which party? :)
What type of dog is he, or she? :D

Always better then any other candidate!
f*** them all, I will vote for your dog! :thumb:
Even Moz would vote for your dog!

He's a lab, a big, rambunctious black lab. He is a member of the Awesome Party. Food is awesome, fetching stuff is awesome, puddles are awesome, my shoes are awesome (for him to chew on). He is very friendly and loyal.

I have another one, Smelly, a Maltese Shih Tzu mix. She's very sweet. My little handbag dog. They were both strays I brought home from Greece.

Last edited:
Breitbart are a bunch of c***s.

Genuine question here...

Why?

I read Breitbart and Breitbart London on a daily basis along with The Guardian, The Canary, Slate, Spiked and a few others...I've never really understood the leftist hatred for Breitbart. It seems, to me, to be exactly what the left used to be good at; provocative, entertaining, sly and genuinely funny at times.

Just curious to know what it is that you have seen or read that makes you respond so violently.

Train wreck interview?
Well he's never been invited since then. He was insulting to Jools and seemed to take umbrage at every other question. "You're not northern so you wouldn't understand". Jools was right about how long it had been since Moz had been on the show and of course Moz disagreed and made a big deal out of nothing. Don't get me wrong: I'm a big Moz fan and like to see him interviewed, but I would also like it if he could be a little more sensitive and less argumentative when interviewed. He is his own worst enemy sometimes. That's all I meant. On a plus side he looked amazing and sang very well. I just found the 'at the piano' interview cringeworthy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom