Morrissey: The Prime Minister Britain Actually Needs by Charlie Nash - Gateway Pundit

Robert sends the link:

Morrissey: The Prime Minister Britain Actually Needs - Gateway Pundit
Guest Post By Breitbart’s Charlie Nash

Excerpt:

The British General Election is on Thursday, and the people are faced with a disappointing range of candidates. With the success of Brexit and Nigel Farage’s departure, UKIP are as good as dead, and Tim Farron’s Liberal Democrats have marketed themselves as a more anti-Brexit clone of the Labour party, leaving us with two main party candidates to choose from:

The Conservative Party’s Theresa May, an unelected Prime Minister who publicly wants to bring about government control over the internet, and who pretends to be for Brexit, despite having treated the general populace like children during her campaign against it.
And:

The Labour Party’s Jeremy Corbyn, a man who wants to outlaw internships, nationalize everything, and could probably be likened to a more communist version of Bernie Sanders were this not an insult to Sanders’ name.

But what if there were an appealing third party candidate? Someone who would address Islam, ensure that Britain gets the best Brexit deal possible, and effectively become the United Kingdom’s answer to Donald Trump?

What if Steven Patrick Morrissey, the former frontman for The Smiths, decided to run for Prime Minister?

Steven for P M ?

Let's just think about it

: He's proved in the past he's 4kin clueless when it comes to interviews.

: Can't see the L G B T community rushing to back him as he continues to deny them with his " Humasexual " tag.

: He so called " seriously considered " throwing his hat in the ring for London Mayor yet failed to stump up the registration fee.

: He's a cheese eating, lying, CrankFraud, dried up has been, con artist.

: So much to say about who not to vote for in the U S elections yet just like he did in the run up to Brexit he's gone all mute again.

Basically he's a 4kin useless prick these days. I could go on and on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

...but you do "go on and on"...every single hour of every single day...the same boring, tedious, witless monkey-shite. I don't think people on here would mind the irritation of your existence if you actually posted something amusing, interesting or insightful...but you don't. Ever. Oh and people who preface a statement with 'so called' is a moron.

Well he's never been invited since then. He was insulting to Jools and seemed to take umbrage at every other question. "You're not northern so you wouldn't understand". Jools was right about how long it had been since Moz had been on the show and of course Moz disagreed and made a big deal out of nothing. Don't get me wrong: I'm a big Moz fan and like to see him interviewed, but I would also like it if he could be a little more sensitive and less argumentative when interviewed. He is his own worst enemy sometimes. That's all I meant. On a plus side he looked amazing and sang very well. I just found the 'at the piano' interview cringeworthy.
you're quite wrong: the interview was brilliant. he brought personality to it. i'd much rather see a persons personality on display in an interview than have them put on a fake smile and robotically answer questions. so he was a little contrary. it was only in his funny/eeyore/shrug-your-shoulders-and-move-on kind of way. he wasnt being belligerent or aggressive or insulting in any way. the mans an absolute genius at being charmingly, hilariously contrary so why shouldnt he be that way--especially if that's how he happens to be feeling at the moment, or if that's the kind of attitude the interviewer inspires in him, despite that it may not lend such smoothness to an interview as we are used to seeing (who really cares?). was he supposed to have put on a fake personality? in the words of michel de montaigne "it is an absolute genius to get the most out of ones individuality". so good for moz.

Well he's never been invited since then. He was insulting to Jools and seemed to take umbrage at every other question. "You're not northern so you wouldn't understand". Jools was right about how long it had been since Moz had been on the show and of course Moz disagreed and made a big deal out of nothing. Don't get me wrong: I'm a big Moz fan and like to see him interviewed, but I would also like it if he could be a little more sensitive and less argumentative when interviewed. He is his own worst enemy sometimes. That's all I meant. On a plus side he looked amazing and sang very well. I just found the 'at the piano' interview cringeworthy.

2 June 2006 - Later With Jools Holland (BBC2, UK)
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Morrissey was also shortly interviewed by host Jools Holland. Topics: the hiatus, living in Los Angeles, Manchester, politics.

8 February 2008 - Later With Jools Holland (BBC2, UK)
That's How People Grow Up
Something Is Squeezing My Skull
All You Need Is Me
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

...Cause there's always someone, somewhere. With a big nose, who knows...THANKS Passions Just Like Mine

Yeah I didn't see it that way but I get your meaning. If he wasn't his worst enemy, cringe worthy or at times insulting he wouldn't be Morrissey.

Yeah I didn't see it that way but I get your meaning. If he wasn't his worst enemy, cringe worthy or at times insulting he wouldn't be Morrissey.
Yep. And i was wrong anyway cos Moz did appear for Refusal and Ringleader but i totally forgot, albeit without interviews.

Somebody told me today that Jools probably loved Moz getting thick, cos it increases the ratings and livens things up a little.

2 June 2006 - Later With Jools Holland (BBC2, UK)
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Morrissey was also shortly interviewed by host Jools Holland. Topics: the hiatus, living in Los Angeles, Manchester, politics.

8 February 2008 - Later With Jools Holland (BBC2, UK)
That's How People Grow Up
Something Is Squeezing My Skull
All You Need Is Me
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

...Cause there's always someone, somewhere. With a big nose, who knows...THANKS Passions Just Like Mine
The sad thing is I watched those appearances and recorded them to VHS (I'm a decade behind everyone else) and loved them, and then totally forgot about them when I posted the earlier comment. Ah well when you get it wrong you might as well be 100% wrong instead of half measures.

28a4bfe4b59359ef58c95c7023af5187.jpg

:)
Regards,
FWD.

The fact that a Breitbart writer and Trump supporter (I know that's redundant) could use Morrissey's own words to support his own hateful positions just goes to prove the problems with many of Moz's statements, including his awful response to the Manchester attack.

Let's reject the racist, paranoid rantings of old white guys (Trump, Morrissey). Note: the ramblings of progressive old white guys (Sanders, Corbyn) are still welcome!!

The fact that a Breitbart writer and Trump supporter (I know that's redundant) could use Morrissey's own words to support his own hateful positions just goes to prove the problems with many of Moz's statements, including his awful response to the Manchester attack.

Let's reject the racist, paranoid rantings of old white guys (Trump, Morrissey). Note: the ramblings of progressive old white guys (Sanders, Corbyn) are still welcome!!

You're racist as f***, mate.

Morrissey wants me dead as he wears a shirt with my birth year 68 on a skull. Personal message for me from him.

Am I about to become the new Diana phenomenon?

All very well possible, no offence, but he still should be the prime-minister. :)

There promotion of the pizzagate story is a good example of why they are terrible. They're having problems though. Milos defending pedophilia and getting fired losing a ton of advertisers having to fire another staff writer for her anti Muslim statements just a few days ago. Racist slanted stories about black on black crime have been dropped etc. they're in a poor situation when it comes to readership and ad dollars and are making an attempt to be viewed as a more legitimate outlet. Here's hoping it fails

Your comments are getting edgier by the day.

Milo would be proud of you. :rofl:
Gays hating gays!

The homo lobby is now beginning to go the same way as the nazi movement with fighting between members and not agreeing on anything.

That's extremism for ya!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom