Morrissey - the new Viz character

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
From the latest issue, in which Viz poke fun about the Liverpool incident...

2py2mtt.jpg

...and further on in the magazine there's another mild dig...

jsikom.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

I'd rather be hit by an eraser than a bottle anyday. :p

Quality. Hope this new character makes some more appearances soon. Is Suicidal Syd a demarcation of the Sid the Sexist character I ask myself???

"Slight bump?" A bottle of water (if it was a bottle) could weigh around a pound.

I'm going to do an experiment. I'm going to throw a bottle of water and my backwash at your face without warning, then make you sing songs about your personal life to me for another hour. How would you feel about me after that? And smile while you do that.

"Slight bump?" A bottle of water (if it was a bottle) could weigh around a pound.

I'm going to do an experiment. I'm going to throw a bottle of water and my backwash at your face without warning, then make you sing songs about your personal life to me for another hour. How would you feel about me after that? And smile while you do that.

Oh, get a life.

Can we have a smiley icon for ''shakes the head in disbelief'':rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Try a different experiment instead, jamescagney. Try and acquire a "sense of humor".

I believe you mentioned a while back that in the US you have these things called "jokes". Start there. :thumb:

Viz triumphs again, btw.

Whoah guys, I was just walking past and noticed all the fun getting sucked out of the room dangerously quickly - is everyone ok?

Dear God Please Help Me...

I was there, I cried, I still hate the f***er who threw the bottle, I support him for walking off...but I found this funny.

They didn't actually make a plate to commemorate the passing of Bernard Manning y'know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is funny.

jamescagney will not laugh at anything that may offend Morrissey's loved ones.

It seems as though some may be inclined to feign amusement so as to appear 'objective', which is as pathetic as attacking the cult of celebrity when your entire livelihood is dependent upon it.

Last edited:
I hope Morrissey's loved ones don't read 'Viz". Who knows what mental traumas might accrue to them whilst reading a nine panel comic strip. :(

Back
Top Bottom