Morrissey - The HMV / Parlophone Singles '88-'95 (2009) 3CD Box Set

The Seeker of Good Songs

Morrissey - The HMV / Parlophone Singles '88-'95 (2009) 3CD Box Set
EAC | FLAC | Image+Cue+Log ~ 1.46 Gb (incl 5%) | Mp3 320kbps ~ 634 Mb (incl 5%) | Scans ~ 61 Mb
Genre: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, Singer-songwriter | Label: Parlophone, His Master's Voice | # 50999 6 85916 2 5 | Time: 03:42:34

2009 three CD collection from the former Smiths frontman containing all his solo singles released between 1988 and 1995. Featuring the A and B-sides of each single, this triple disc set is the ultimate Morrissey collection and is a must-own, even if you have already purchased all of the original singles! From 'Suedehead' straight through to 'A Swallow On My Neck', this set includes 62 tracks including plenty of non-album cuts, live recordings and so much more. Contains the hits 'Everyday Is Like Sunday', 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys', 'The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get', 'My Love Life', 'Suedehead' and many others. Absolutely essential! Parlophone.

EAC | FLAC | Image+Cue+Log ~ 519 Mb (incl 5%) | Mp3 320kbps ~ 221 Mb (incl 5%) | Time: 01:18:10

CD 1 Tracklist:
1-01 Morrissey - Suedehead
1-02 Morrissey - I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
1-03 Morrissey - Hairdresser On Fire
1-04 Morrissey - Oh Well, I'll Never Learn
1-05 Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
1-06 Morrissey - Sister I'm A Poet
1-07 Morrissey - Disappointed
1-08 Morrissey - Will Never Marry
1-09 Morrissey - The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
1-10 Morrissey - Lucky Lisp
1-11 Morrissey - Michael's Bones
1-12 Morrissey - Interesting Drug
1-13 Morrissey - Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
1-14 Morrissey - Sweet And Tender Hooligan (Live)
1-15 Morrissey - Ouija Board, Ouija Board
1-16 Morrissey - Yes, I Am Blind
1-17 Morrissey - East West
1-18 Morrissey - November Spawned A Monster
1-19 Morrissey - He Knows I'd Love To See Him
1-20 Morrissey - Girl Least Likely To
1-21 Morrissey - Picadilly Palare
1-22 Morrissey - Get Off The Stage
1-23 Morrissey - At Amber

plus.gif
CD1 EAC log

EAC | FLAC | Image+Cue+Log ~ 480 Mb (incl 5%) | Mp3 320kbps ~ 205 Mb (incl 5%) | Time: 01:09:45

CD 2 Tracklist:
2-01 Morrissey - Our Frank
2-02 Morrissey - Journalists Who Lie
2-03 Morrissey - Tony The Pony
2-04 Morrissey - Sing Your Life
2-05 Morrissey - That's Entertainment
2-06 Morrissey - The Loop
2-07 Morrissey - Pregnant For The Last Time
2-08 Morrissey - Skin Storm
2-09 Morrissey - Cosmic Dancer (Live)
2-10 Morrissey - Disappointed (Live)
2-11 Morrissey - My Love Life
2-12 Morrissey - I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
2-13 Morrissey - There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends (Live)
2-14 Morrissey - We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
2-15 Morrissey - Suedehead (Live)
2-16 Morrissey - I've Changed My Plea To Guilty (Live)
2-17 Morrissey - Pregnant For The Last Time (Live)
2-18 Morrissey - Alsatian Cousin (Live)
2-19 Morrissey - You're The One For Me, Fatty
2-20 Morrissey - Pashernate Love
2-21 Morrissey - There Speaks A True Friend

plus.gif
CD 2 EAC log

EAC | FLAC | Image+Cue+Log ~ 499 Mb (incl 5%) | Mp3 320kbps ~ 208 Mb (incl 5%) | Time: 01:14:38

CD 3 Tracklist:
3-01 Morrissey - Certain People I Know
3-02 Morrissey - You've Had Her
3-03 Morrissey - Jack The Ripper
3-04 Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get
3-05 Morrissey - Used To Be A Sweet Boy
3-06 Morrissey - I'd Love To
3-07 Morrissey - Hold On To Your Friends
3-08 Morrissey - Moonriver
3-09 Morrissey - Moonriver (Extended)
3-10 Morrissey & Siouxsie - Interlude
3-11 Morrissey & Siouxsie - Interlude (Extended)
3-12 Morrissey & Siouxsie - Interlude (Instrumental)
3-13 Morrissey - Boxers
3-14 Morrissey - Have-A-Go Merchant
3-15 Morrissey - Whatever Happens, I Love You
3-16 Morrissey - Sunny
3-17 Morrissey - Black-Eyed Susan
3-18 Morrissey - A Swallow On My Neck

plus.gif
CD 3 EAC log

All thanks to original ripper - YV_Wanderer

FileSonic:

CD 1 - FLAC Part 1 - FLAC Part 2 - | - MP3 -
CD 2 - FLAC Part 1 - FLAC Part 2 - | - MP3 -
CD 3 - FLAC Part 1 - FLAC Part 2 - | - MP3 -
- Artworks -

FileServe:

CD 1 - FLAC Part 1 - FLAC Part 2 - | - MP3 -
CD 2 - FLAC Part 1 - FLAC Part 2 - | - MP3 -
CD 3 - FLAC Part 1 - FLAC Part 2 - | - MP3 -
- Artworks -

from: http://avaxhome.ws/music/rock/alternate_indie/Morrissey_The_HMV_Parlophone_Singles.html

[There is a comment at the host site -link above- "It looks like FLAC Part 2 for CD 2 is the link for FLAC Part 2 for CD 3 (in the Fileserve Links only)"]

Come on - since when have we allowed the posting of comercially available Morrissey material?

Downloading bootlegs is fine, unreleased rarities as well, but this is for sale for £6 at the moment so there is no reason to post this here.

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So now officially released recordings are being flogged here without a care. No wonder Moz loathes this cesspool, I'm sure his lawyers will find this post interesting.

David...I love this site and visit often...but I think you need tighter control. This is illegal and can result in the site being closed. Please sort it out...

Last edited:
Jesus will save The Seeker from Moz's wrath.
I was looking for the "like" button, but then remembered this isn't Facebook.

As a side note, since this posting has caused some disturbance:
I posted this link as a reference to anyone interested. I have not downloaded it, I already own all of the songs in it.
Also I posted this with the understanding that it is the copyright owners responsibility to police such postings and contact the site owner to have it removed. The download is not hosted at this website but at various download servers, somewhere. I noted the site where I found the link.

I understand people's issue with this type of posting, but how is it any different from the many other postings, with links to Morrissey's commercially available material.

Maybe a discussion should be started about this topic/issue in another thread.

I was looking for the "like" button, but then remembered this isn't Facebook.

As a side note, since this posting has caused some disturbance:
I posted this link as a reference to anyone interested. I have not downloaded it, I already own all of the songs in it.
Also I posted this with the understanding that it is the copyright owners responsibility to police such postings and contact the site owner to have it removed. The download is not hosted at this website but at various download servers, somewhere. I noted the site where I found the link.

I understand people's issue with this type of posting, but how is it any different from the many other postings, with links to Morrissey's commercially available material.

Maybe a discussion should be started about this topic/issue in another thread.

You are missing -and I get the impression that you are doing so intentionally- a larger point: even though everything you just said makes perfectly rational sense, most people here simply don't care. They see what they want to see and they speak accordingly. No one that I can recall has ever raised an eyebrow to the billions of other great downloads and download-related news you've offered this site...as long as the music wasn't Morrissey's. But somehow when it's Morrissey's...everyone becomes Mr. Conscientious.

Arbitrary standards aren't really standards at all, eh Seeker? Yet this is the world we live in.

I agree with Skylarker. I think this thread was posted to harm this site. It´s so ridiculous. Please delete it now!

/Dreadbear

I agree with Skylarker. I think this thread was posted to harm this site.

You don't agree with me, or even comprehend basic text apparently, because I wasn't saying anything even remotely close to that.

You are missing -and I get the impression that you are doing so intentionally- a larger point: even though everything you just said makes perfectly rational sense, most people here simply don't care. They see what they want to see and they speak accordingly. No one that I can recall has ever raised an eyebrow to the billions of other great downloads and download-related news you've offered this site...as long as the music wasn't Morrissey's. But somehow when it's Morrissey's...everyone becomes Mr. Conscientious.

Arbitrary standards aren't really standards at all, eh Seeker? Yet this is the world we live in.

I've thanked Seeker many times for his posts about other music - I've discovered new artists via some of his posts, often I only find out about a new release by an artist I like because he posts it on here - if I like the music I will generally buy it, if I don't like it, then I'll delete. However, there can be no justification for posting comercially available Morrissey music on a Morrissey website - if new fans want to hear what Morrissey sounds like then they can download multiple gig bootlegs - if you are a fan then you should support the artist and buy the material.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom