Morrissey - The final renaissance is here

Velvis

Not a beginner
Morrissey - The final renaissance is here...

I can't wait for the next album. I think it will happen sooner rather than later, and then another. The current band have hit a sweet spot, this happens to coincide perfectly with Morrissey's own recent return to form. I reckon that they've hit a peak of creativity and are knocking out classic songs left, right and centre, right now!

I predict a trilogy. Three albums in quick succession, WPINOYB then 2 more.

Re: Morrissey - The final renaissance is here...

Morrissey - The final renaissance is here...

I can't wait for the next album. I think it will happen sooner rather than later, and then another. The current band have hit a sweet spot, this happens to coincide perfectly with Morrissey's own recent return to form. I reckon that they've hit a peak of creativity and are knocking out classic songs left, right and centre, right now!

I predict a trilogy. Three albums in quick succession, WPINOYB then 2 more.

He's 55, not 85 so I wouldn't call this the final anything. I think he will keep creating and touring until he dies.

oh man i hope so. even as a moz fan i was really impressed all around with world peace and would love to see them keep going while so hot. wonder if theyll keep the same producer. again i really hope so

oh man i hope so. even as a moz fan i was really impressed all around with world peace and would love to see them keep going while so hot. wonder if theyll keep the same producer. again i really hope so

i hope so, too.

he follows stephen street, on my list :D :D

Back
Top Bottom