Morrissey thanks fans for new YouTube videos - true-to-you.net

UPDATE Aug. 17:

The previously mentioned videos by Sharon Jheeta (2 videos), wpeace123456 and trentmorrison are embedded in a post on true-to-you.net:

Videos - true-to-you.net

More thanks
- true-to-you.net
17 August 2014

"Thank you to everyone who has added new videos on You Tube to support World peace is none of your business. Of the newer batch, I am especially moved by The bullfighter dies by trentmorrison, and also by Oboe concerto by Sharon Jheeta. I am so glad that you understand.
I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had.
You have explained it to them, and I will always be in your debt".

MORRISSEY
17 August 2014

Related item:

Last edited:
I take it you are American? It's only a youtube video not Gilbert & George.
It hardly takes great talent or connection to make a video morrissey songs. it's pretty easy.
Don't get wrong me wrong they are nice Videos but you are getting carried away
Mozza would have only made that post to attack Harvest anybody who knows Mozza knows that
Grow up

Spoken like a true anonymous dick.

Isn't it much more strange that you, marred and others who loathe the site so viscerally come here all the time? All You Need Is Morrissey is a forum tailor made for you. There was a post made there earlier. You should try it. They all agree on everything. It's the law.

I like it here. It is the foremost Morrissey site on the net populated for the most part by very bright, erudite people who do not follow blindly and who have their own opinions, and you.
Oh woe is us. If only we could think for ourselves. Just think of the possibilities. Or should I get someone else to think of the possibilities?

In an age of copyright algorithms flagging users on YouTube every minute:
To the point where even background music in a vlogger's work is picked up on,
it is refreshing to see people being allowed to be creative with an artist's work without YouTube castigating them.
For that, Moz should get a bit of credit.
Regards,
FWD

Oh woe is us. If only we could think for ourselves. Just think of the possibilities. Or should I get someone else to think of the possibilities?
just think of getting a life ! a concept that eludes you and that other idiot who post 20 times daily -Just think of the possibilities

So, Moz acknowledges some nice music videos from some talented fans and now everyone wants to jump in on the bandwagon in hopes Morrissey will see theirs. Like the Man said, thank god for social media.

if you look at the date i posted my video, it was way before he started mentioning thank you's to the WPINOYB videos.

July 16th I posted my video, the first thank you mentions were on August 5th

Last edited:
Isn't it much more strange that you, marred and others who loathe the site so viscerally come here all the time? All You Need Is Morrissey is a forum tailor made for you. There was a post made there earlier. You should try it. They all agree on everything. It's the law.

I like it here. It is the foremost Morrissey site on the net populated for the most part by very bright, erudite people who do not follow blindly and who have their own opinions, and you.

i'm not blind follower of morrrisey i listen to his music from the days of 'the smiths'.

i like to come here, also, and i see ugliness and pure waste in almost every single thread as excercize field for personal antipathy, aversion, dislike & hatred.

possibly because i'm unbright and inarticulate i found nothing in them but misspend of space and (oh!) of your human energy :(

as unbright and inarticulate, i formed opinion on few very 'busy' posters.

this is my own opinion of you.

to me, Johnny Barleycorn, you look very much like posters you've listed as your virtual 'enemies'. please, don't feel offended, this is my perspective.

it's hard to ignore you (plural) 'cause your posts always exceed those relevant to subject.

i don't see brightness and erudition in them, only reflection of some torment and discontentment within you (plural).

morrissey and his work are just excuse and pretension of your (plural) staying here, you have other worries and problems and it is easy to 'discover' them between the lines of your insultive styles.

it's very hard to find meaningful post of other posters between your dry, unwitty and infertile posts, but i found one good thing - you 'keep' few interesting topics on the front page - it's my tiny reason for wasting my time on writing of this reply.

p.s. regards and apologies

I was listening to Richard Blade on SiriusXM; he is host of First Wave, a station that plays early 80s stuff on satellite radio. Just yesterday, he reported about the Billboard article and went on to say that Morrissey and the band is welcome to come down and play live, talk, regardless of whether he has a record deal or not.

To take Richard Blade (a lifetime supporter from the mid-'80s) up on his open invitation would not fit in Morrissey's "no one will have me" narrative.

Richard Blade? Should he show up for the interview wearing a gold lamé shirt and Doc Martens? :squiffy:

Thanks to Morrissey for such a sweet and thoughtful note.

Wouldn't it be awesome if he included these videos in his pre-show video line-up on his next tour? I think it would be, anyway.

Congrats to all who have been mentioned!

Last edited:
To take Richard Blade (a lifetime supporter from the mid-'80s) up on his open invitation would not fit in Morrissey's "no one will have me" narrative.

I really like Richard Blade, always so nice, very thoughtful of him

You were literally blown away?

So, when you saw her OMG amazing work, a huge gust of wind billowed out at you from the computer screen that you never leave, and knocked you over?

Literally? Whoa.

I was going to say this yesterday but held my tongue. Glad it's not just me who thinks it's bullshit.

does anyone know if he is gonna rank his all-time worst fan made videos? if so, when?

Another bogus narrative from JB. Leaving aside the demonstrable absence of erudition (that bit made me laugh, thanks JB!), to abhor the persistent and predictable vitriol is NOT the same as "following blindly". It is entirely possible to be critical without resorting to the endless tedious character assassination and name-calling (very erudite) as favoured by the usual suspects. AYNIM is just as bad as this site, but for the exact opposite reason.

What are you still doing here?

Them barcodes and film grain aren't going to over-use themselves. Chop chop.

They're marrcodes not barcodes. Now how 'bout you come up with another lame thread to surpass Is Morrissey Pathetic? It won't be easy topping that one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom