Morrissey thanks fans for new YouTube videos - true-to-you.net

UPDATE Aug. 17:

The previously mentioned videos by Sharon Jheeta (2 videos), wpeace123456 and trentmorrison are embedded in a post on true-to-you.net:

Videos - true-to-you.net

More thanks
- true-to-you.net
17 August 2014

"Thank you to everyone who has added new videos on You Tube to support World peace is none of your business. Of the newer batch, I am especially moved by The bullfighter dies by trentmorrison, and also by Oboe concerto by Sharon Jheeta. I am so glad that you understand.
I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had.
You have explained it to them, and I will always be in your debt".

MORRISSEY
17 August 2014

Related item:

Last edited:
No time for promotion and shit because he's hanging around on YouTube all day long. What a c***.

Whomever said "fat chance" to S. Jheeta getting another shout out on TTY. She just did.

Last edited:
I see thanking fans for there effort and dedication but why make the makers of the videos part of your complaint to the record label.

Go little Shazzer! How awesome is this?

I've been meaning to do a lyric video for either Kick The Bride Down The Aisle or Scandinavia but I'm obviously too lazy. Although little Sharon has inspired me to have a go.

Last edited:
I see thanking fans for there effort and dedication but why make the makers of the videos part of your complaint to the record label.

What does it matter? He obviously doesn't want to be with Harvest anyway. My guess is he was already split from Harvest the first time he mentioned the youtube videos and had nothing to lose by praising fans and dissing Harvest for their lame promotion. Harvest suck and now they have lost the one chance they had to have a great artist on their crappy label.

Last edited:
No time for promotion and shit because he's hanging around on YouTube all day long. What a c***.

No promotion because, as previously stated, no one asked.

"Hanging around on YouTube all day long"? How long does it take to search some titles and watch the clips? Half an hour maximum I'd say.

So nothing like as c***ish as you coming here to post your crap day after day.

If only I had Final Cut Pro loaded on my mac...I'd think about maybe putting something together. :p *lazy*

One of the things they taught us in design school was to never enter your work into contests, that it's businesses getting something for nothing, namely your top-notch design in exchange for tix or a tshirt or whatever. Perhaps this is different though, fan videos have a long history of being a legit medium of expression. Smart of Moz to capitalize on a rather artistically capable fanbase.

Record labels have let Morrissey down in the past (Rough Trade), seems Harvest is carrying on the tradition. Yet they make big bucks out of his music. Lazy, money grabbing corporations. Sigh!
World Peace is none of your business = genius album. Again.

I want to see a video for Forgive Someone that includes footage of Mike Joyce, Andy Rourke, Spencer Cobrin, Johnny Rogan and the entire British legal system...

"I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had."

Stop fooling yourself, Morrissey. They knew exactly what they had.

I want to see a video for Forgive Someone that includes footage of Mike Joyce, Andy Rourke, Spencer Cobrin, Johnny Rogan and the entire British legal system...

Alain Whyte ? Butchers, Canada, the Peckham's, Cowshed, Jamie Horrible, William and Kate, Harry, Charles and Camilla, all the dum people in the United Kingdum, the Chinese ?
That's just the tip of the iceberg. It's gonna be a long video

Benny-th-British-Butcher

"Thank you to everyone who has added new comments @morrissey solo not always in support of me and World peace is none of your business. Of the newer batch of comments, I am especially moved by FAN, Johnny B, Benny the B and all the others to many to mention. I am so glad that you lot understand the real me.
I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had.
You lot have explained it to them perfectly, and I will always be in your debt".

MORRISSEY
17 August 2014

Aw some nice news. He's right they are quite brilliant.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom