Morrissey teenage lover

True or false? In your opinion (+any other morrissey love life rumors/facts?)

• Total voters
The famous Bowden house she lives in and almost had to leave when Moz refused to pay his staff which threatened to make his own mother homeless.

Not so sure about that? He had already transferred ownership of the house to his Mother many years prior to that episode. Joyce had already tried and failed that particular avenue.

Now it's up to anyone reading this if they choose to believe this or not, I just thought I'd share it as it is very interesting. A boy at my school called neo, he knows nothing about the smiths or morrissey, but once I mentioned morrissey and he goes "oh my aunt used to date him" and I didn't believe him so I questioned if this was true, he shown me a picture a week later of a young morrissey with a girl that was definitely not his sister jackie and told me that's his aunt. Morrissey looked around 7 years old and neo told me they grew up together, and used to date around the age of 17, however morrissey was quite argumentative or something and the mother pushed him out the tree house. The next day or so, morrisseys dad knocks on the door having a go at everyone and warns them to never go near morrissey again. I don't know how true this is but I choose to believe it's true.

So, Morrissey, at 17 years of age, was in a tree house and someone tried to kill him by pushing him out of it?

Nope.

Not so sure about that? He had already transferred ownership of the house to his Mother many years prior to that episode. Joyce had already tried and failed that particular avenue.
Media wrote about it at great length about the fact he budged so hard he was prepared to let his own mother end up in the street instead of paying his staff.

Mad how his parents still live around here as their rich son has f***ed off to LA to shag Mexican boys and secretly eat pepperoni pizza
No one in their right mind puts pepperoni on a pizza which is a USA and UK phenomenon that makes italians unable to sleep at night.

My guess is americans and brits need the bidet more than the italians.

I wonder why his Mum never remarried. She was, what, about 39 when they got divorced? Plenty of time to start over. His Mum and Dad must be about 82 or so.
Why subscribe when you can settle for a one night stand now and then?

There is a light inside every tunnel.....

I reckon this is so much fek pippy cock rugbish!! Reckon the only thing The California Son was thinking about when was 17 was whether to accept the basketball scholarship from UCLA or USC and if he should take Belinda Carlisle or Chrissy Hynde to Senior Prom at Hollywood High. He was born in Moz Angeles. His parents were born in The Republic of Ireland, not Mankchaster. Wake up!!

Morrissey and Neo`s Aunt sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G yep I`m buying that :evergreen::thumb:
LL Morrissey (Ladies Love)

Mad how his parents still live around here as their rich son has f***ed off to LA to shag Mexican boys and secretly eat pepperoni pizza
Not really mad. I remember an interview with either Noel or Liam G saying they had asked their mum a few tines if she wanted to have a nice place back in Ireland that they would pay for and she turned it down each time.
All her friends and extended family were in Burnage so why would she want to live alone in a nice house in Ireland when all she wanted was in and around Burnage.

I reckon this is so much fek pippy cock rugbish!! Reckon the only thing The California Son was thinking about when was 17 was whether to accept the basketball scholarship from UCLA or USC and if he should take Belinda Carlisle or Chrissy Hynde to Senior Prom at Hollywood High. He was born in Moz Angeles. His parents were born in The Republic of Ireland, not Mankchaster. Wake up!!
You're as british as they come but in denial you ex pat.

Not really mad. I remember an interview with either Noel or Liam G saying they had asked their mum a few tines if she wanted to have a nice place back in Ireland that they would pay for and she turned it down each time.
All her friends and extended family were in Burnage so why would she want to live alone in a nice house in Ireland when all she wanted was in and around Burnage.
I believe people in ghettos feel more cosy than those in millionaire homes.

I believe people in ghettos feel more cosy than those in millionaire homes.
Whether you're being facetious or not, in most cases it's very true. I saw pictures of Adele's mansion the other day. It was majestically obscene. Why would a single woman want a tacky gold palace with 100 bedrooms? This is a woman whose childhood was in Tottenham. I'd put money down that she was happier before she was famous. It's quite admirable that Morrissey has never boasted one of these hideously oversized dwellings. The Hollywood house he lived in, Clark Gable's ex abode, seemed quite neat and tasteful. I think there is something soulless about huge lavish mansions that I'm sure even those living within find secretly unappealing.

Whether you're being facetious or not, in most cases it's very true. I saw pictures of Adele's mansion the other day. It was majestically obscene. Why would a single woman want a tacky gold palace with 100 bedrooms? This is a woman whose childhood was in Tottenham. I'd put money down that she was happier before she was famous. It's quite admirable that Morrissey has never boasted one of these hideously oversized dwellings. The Hollywood house he lived in, Clark Gable's ex abode, seemed quite neat and tasteful. I think there is something soulless about huge lavish mansions that I'm sure even those living within find secretly unappealing.
I speak from experience and would return to my ghetto in a heartbeat. People made the mistake to talk about our area when all we cared about was our flat and the safety we felt 5 storeys up.

Rich swedes in posh homes play the imitation game whereas people in ghettos have all the fun.

yet like Moz, you and so many others here now that have destroyed this place :squiffy: eat up the immigrant scapegoating garbage poured down from on high from those majestically obscene mansions, such a pity, you were halfway there :thumb:

yet like Moz, you and so many others here now that have destroyed this place :squiffy: eat up the immigrant scapegoating garbage poured down from on high from those majestically obscene mansions, such a pity, you were halfway there :thumb:

Don't worry Robby, as much as I despise mass immigration and those responsible for it I'd still rather live next door to an immigrant family from just about any country on the planet rather than live next door to you.

Don't worry Robby, as much as I despise mass immigration and those responsible for it I'd still rather live next door to an immigrant family from just about any country on the planet rather than live next door to you.
Don't worry, when the times get bad Robby will appreciate the white supremacist next door. But I understand how Robby had to spend time with those in the military and the nightly routines got on his tits.

AdolescentClumsyGar-size_restricted.gif

"Memories to last you a life time"

:rolleyes:

someone must have poured liquor on the parrot food.:crazy:

Tags
#lovelife #morrissey
Back
Top Bottom