Morrissey teenage lover

True or false? In your opinion (+any other morrissey love life rumors/facts?)

• Total voters
Now it's up to anyone reading this if they choose to believe this or not, I just thought I'd share it as it is very interesting. A boy at my school called neo, he knows nothing about the smiths or morrissey, but once I mentioned morrissey and he goes "oh my aunt used to date him" and I didn't believe him so I questioned if this was true, he shown me a picture a week later of a young morrissey with a girl that was definitely not his sister jackie and told me that's his aunt. Morrissey looked around 7 years old and neo told me they grew up together, and used to date around the age of 17, however morrissey was quite argumentative or something and the mother pushed him out the tree house. The next day or so, morrisseys dad knocks on the door having a go at everyone and warns them to never go near morrissey again. I don't know how true this is but I choose to believe it's true.

Don't worry Robby, as much as I despise mass immigration and those responsible for it I'd still rather live next door to an immigrant family from just about any country on the planet rather than live next door to you.
Being an ex military man, Robbie was part of the mass killing machine that waged corrupt illegal wars on behalf of the world's billionaires.

Many brown people died in these battles for the global rich alone. Therefore he thinks we should all kiss the feet of poor third world immigrants to help salve his white guilt.

Because now his fun 'n' war days are over he is a beacon of peace and love, living forever with the burden that he made many a murderous multinational billionaire even richer.

Last edited:
Being an ex military man, Robbie actually helped fight corrupt illegal wars on behalf of the world's billionaires.

Many brown people died in these battles for the benefit of the global rich alone. Therefore he thinks we should all kiss the feet of poor third world immigrants to help salve his white guilt.

Because now his fun 'n' war days are over he is a beacon of peace and love, living with the burden that he made many a murderous multinational billionaire even richer.
Standing ovation!

Whether you're being facetious or not, in most cases it's very true. I saw pictures of Adele's mansion the other day. It was majestically obscene. Why would a single woman want a tacky gold palace with 100 bedrooms? This is a woman whose childhood was in Tottenham. I'd put money down that she was happier before she was famous. It's quite admirable that Morrissey has never boasted one of these hideously oversized dwellings. The Hollywood house he lived in, Clark Gable's ex abode, seemed quite neat and tasteful. I think there is something soulless about huge lavish mansions that I'm sure even those living within find secretly unappealing.
I am literally crying for Adele now thinking of how lonely she must be in her huge palace.

I'd say I stirred up a hornet's nest in a ridiculous thread to begin with, oops, but that would be an insult to hornets, they are far more dangerous than any online "racial justice warriors" ever will be :rock:

Mad how his parents still live around here as their rich son has f***ed off to LA to shag Mexican boys and secretly eat pepperoni pizza
Not really mad. I remember an interview with either Noel or Liam G saying they had asked their mum a few tines if she wanted to have a nice place back in Ireland that they would pay for and she turned it down each time.
All her friends and extended family were in Burnage so why would she want to live alone in a nice house in Ireland when all she wanted was in and around Burnage.

if MiniMao moves next to you contact the authorities at once for outstanding warrants.:)
don't let him come in from spending the day harassing chicks, only to put his ear to your wall.:brows:

Being an ex military man, Robbie was part of the mass killing machine that waged corrupt illegal wars on behalf of the world's billionaires.

Many brown people died in these battles for the global rich alone. Therefore he thinks we should all kiss the feet of poor third world immigrants to help salve his white guilt.

Because now his fun 'n' war days are over he is a beacon of peace and love, living forever with the burden that he made many a murderous multinational billionaire even richer.

:rolleyes:

Mini Mao only shot empty beer cans.o_O

Tags
#lovelife #morrissey
Back
Top Bottom