Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
Morrissey's diet sounds pretty much like mine: Mostly vegan, but occasianally eating cheese and other dairy products. Rarely, maybe 3 times a year could eat some bakeries with eggs in them. This is a relatively stress-free diet that suits me. Tried going vegan, but didn't work out. So what's the use of spending my days whipping myself over it. Doing the best that I can along with the other animal friendly choices, like avoiding leather or using cruelty free cosmetics. I think that's exactly what Morrissey is doing also, along with the great animal rights campaining. Shouldn't call himself a vegan though if he's not, more like "vegan-friendly".

Good evening everyone.
As promised I would just like to give a brief update with the investigation so far.
We now have a lot of CCTV footage to get through from the homecoming performance from the stage build to the actual performance.
There is no dialogue or cooperation as yet with Steven, Lawnmowers, or new management.
Previous management however are so far very helpful.

I have also been active in communicating with some very distraught vegan fans who would like to take things to STAGE II : SANCTIONS
At present an online petition to prevent Steven performing Meat is Murder (AKA the gimmick song ) on the US leg of the tour.

countthree has failed to report back his/her findings in association with Bittersweet catering ! Despite me supplying the contact details.

That is all, thank you for your patience.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Is this thread still going on? real or fake, it doesn't prove M eats whats not vegan on the rider. There is an option for the whole tour crew.

move on people.

and trolls you're all reaching, there's no proof here, move on, nothing to hate or reason to.

CASE CLOSED.

:guitar:

Last edited:
Morrissey's diet sounds pretty much like mine: Mostly vegan, but occasianally eating cheese and other dairy products. Rarely, maybe 3 times a year could eat some bakeries with eggs in them. This is a relatively stress-free diet that suits me. Tried going vegan, but didn't work out. So what's the use of spending my days whipping myself over it. Doing the best that I can along with the other animal friendly choices, like avoiding leather or using cruelty free cosmetics. I think that's exactly what Morrissey is doing also, along with the great animal rights campaining. Shouldn't call himself a vegan though if he's not, more like "vegan-friendly".

There is no such thing as " vegan friendly " :angry:
You are the Crank ! Go away and never come back you poor little fool.

why not just avoid the rigmarole and eat frankfurters and cheese dogs and burgers. that as stress free as it gets.
last one to the after gig buffet probably gets no cheese which is a highly prized item.

Is this thread still going on? real or fake, it doesn't prove M eats whats not vegan on the rider. There is an option for the whole tour crew.

move on people.

and trolls you're all reaching, there's no proof here, move on, nothing to hate or reason to.

CASE CLOSED.

:guitar:

Yes Morrissey always travels with an assortment of non-vegan snacks in case one of his carnivorous comrades gets peckish. What's the problem peeps?

I'm "carnivore-friendly".

Yes Morrissey always travels with an assortment of non-vegan snacks in case one of his carnivorous comrades gets peckish. What's the problem peeps?

if moz even suspects one of the lawnmowers is thinking about possibly someday enjoying a steak, he is eliminated right there and then.
you can believe if hes going to give up his beloved cheese bars everybody under his command will be giving them up to.

I won't believe it until a picture of Morrissey with a cheese in a hand is published.:mouseface:

hear ! hear ! :thumb:

the only ones enjoying this rider most are the trolls that are having a feast on the proof they don't have. What twats! :lbf:

CASE CLOSED. :hammer:

Last edited:
Au contraire, I've met several friendly vegans. They're not all dreary wankers.

This is true but I wouldn't expect to find many here or maybe they just make a big deal about it and I'm forgetting. A lot of vegans keep offering me vegan cake though which I hold is an act of hostility

I'm not saying this document is real or not. Who is this "they" you speak of? What is the "falsehood here" and what proof do you have to support this? I have never referred to you as a Mozbot, but a comment like this has a strong bottish quality. Pure conjecture at best, head in the sand reasoning at worst.

They= people who handed that document to this site.

Falsehood here= not showing additional proofs about the veracity of the document, like sources or an interview. That's a picture of some printed papers. No names, no faces, no signatures.
And expecting Morrissey proves a negative fact: that the document is not true. That's a falsehood and a fool's trap.

Well it's not looking good is it ?
Whatever you saw on the proxyzine webshite has now been withdrawn/removed/taken down.
We will get to the bottom of all this lying you know, you have my word on that.

My apologies, I got a personal message from Esty and I dont want to show you, if proof of this document comes through then I will show it. Rather than having your word, I would like your dick on a plate. Little frankfurter aint it?

HAHA

Benny-the-British-Hotdog

Why are you assuming Morrissey is eating the dairy items on the menu Felton tweeted?

Here is the problem as I see it KL. This from Moz's Autobiography: 'I have long-since passed the stage of attending any table where dead animals are served up as food.'

Ok that's fine, an admirable stance to take. However as anyone who has done any research into the horrors of the dairy industry will attest, and as Moz himself has recently written passionately about, if you are sitting at a table that has dairy products on it, you are virtually doing the same thing. There isn't much wiggle room regarding this IMHO.

I'm also a little confused as to why it would be so difficult to request a full vegan meal for the crew as some people are saying. The array of dairy-type products that are available these days is massive and even though I'm not a professional chef I could whip up a super tasty vegan menu, 2 choices per course, without batting an eyelid. Just order a shedload of tofurky pizza's and Moz and crew would be in vegan pizza heaven, LOL.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom