Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
CheeseGate

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

In his best Nixon voice " I am not a Crankfraud"

We represent the Mozbot League, The Mozbot League, The Mozbot League
And in the name of the Mozbot League,
We wish to welcome you to Mozbotland.
We represent the Mozbot Guild, The Mozbot Guild, The Mozbot Guild
And in the name of the Mozbot Guild,
We welcome you to Mozbotland, Tra la la la la la la
From now on you'll be history.
You'll be history, you'll be history, you'll be history.
And we will glorify your name.
You will be a bust, be a bust, be a bust
In the Hall of Fame!

In his best Nixon voice " I am not a Crankfraud"

We represent the Mozbot League, The Mozbot League, The Mozbot League
And in the name of the Mozbot League,
We represent the Mozbot Guild, The Mozbot Guild, The Mozbot Guild
And in the name of the Mozbot Guild,
We welcome you to Mozbotland, Tra la la la la la la
From now on you'll be history.
You'll be history, you'll be history, you'll be history.
And we will glorify your name.
You will be a bust, be a bust, be a bust
In the Hall of Fame!

I'm sure sorrow will rain down on this thread any second for that reason but it states on the second page in big letters that they are a veggie tour and not a vegan one. Eggs and cheese welcome. I thought it kinda funny about the hygiene standards being strict and that they can not be overstated. Don't know if they're germaphobes or if it's common for people to just be grungy

If you think about it, the people working the venue live there. So they work there as a main job or supplementary job (I knew a couple people who did this besides their main job).

They can go home and shower every day.

With exceptions for some punk shows, or dead shows, or such the band is usually the stinkiest people in the venue.

Not at Morrissey's 'fame/ticket price' level but smaller shows.

The vegetarian 'meat' substitute is what surprised me.

Where are all the bots? Amusing how they all bury their heads in the sand whenever they've been made to look like utter mugs by their leader. It's happened a lot recently.

It's a shame. The bots provide some of the most amusing posts.

Why should I need to provide evidence when it's clearly on the site and I got a message from Esty personally? Heck, why should I provide evidence if this initial post didn't in the first place? My sir your head is spinning, your years of refusal of the love of Morrissey is getting to you Benny.

Let's see it then.

a photocopy of the ACTUAL RIDER is not actual proof?doh::straightface::crazy:

what sort of proof would satisfy the mozbot? a hidden video from the dressing showing moz digging thru the lettuce and carrots for the cheddar bars, opening them in chomping frenzy?:paranoid:
or is it that you can fake the videos too? we have the actual rider!!!!:thumb:

Here and in Mars, a simple photocopy proves NOTHING.

Where are all the bots? Amusing how they all bury their heads in the sand whenever they've been made to look like utter mugs by their leader. It's happened a lot recently.

It's a shame. The bots provide some of the most amusing posts.

Here we are, playing your sickening games of hate, extorsion and lies.

Nonsense. That's suggesting that average vegetarians don't make everyday choices as deep and meaningful as Morrissey. For me, vegetarianism impacts every second of every day. I have to think about it when travelling abroad, which is most weeks, and the same goes for millions of others. And do you honestly think, that after all his affiliations, he didn't realise the cruelty of the dairy industry? http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/
He should just be honest about it and say cheese is tasty. Because it is. If it wasn't for cheese, I'd be vegan. It was the last animal product Johnny Marr gave up for this reason.

We're all human. We do what we can. We may think we don't do as much as we would like. But we are all weak. And sometimes we say things we wish we hadn't said.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160712_01

But there's a HUGE difference. You haven't, to the best of my knowledge, spent the last 33 years onstage around the world lambasting people as guilty of MURDER for eating MEAT whilst digesting Kerrygold CHEESE which is morally indistinguishable from MEAT in terms of animal suffering. It's an awful shock to Vegetarians when they realised they've been scammed so there's no kindness in treating them as anything other than victims of an ideological hijack of Veganism by the Dairy industry at the outset of these debates. I do not moralise about meat/dairy eaters in real life and if I'm in Tibet and offered hospitality by a poor family my values put empathy, compassion and dignifying their struggle above lecturing them about eating animal products. Does Morrissey think threatened indigenous people should just abandon Tibet, Greenland and Iceland?

Morrissey claims to be an intellectual when, as I shown, he is an entirely stupid, delusional and censorious idiot. I leave victims of the Dairy scam alone, do not lecture friends who eat meat and advocate a Herbivore Free Diet but the ethics of food in the C21st are incredibly complex once you factor in human social justice and environmental issues. Morrissey doesn't do that. He just berates from a pulpit but he has feet of clay and I have brought this tin-pot Crank Fraud imposter's alabaster crashing to the ground. Just wait until I go public and confront him. What will he do? Have an attack of the vapours and call in his lawyers like some fraud in the House Of Lords? Well, my lawyers know his lawyers so he'd best be very, very careful before pulling any legal guns on BrummieBoy. He is a sullen, bitter twisted victim of his absurdities. As Julie Burchill said of him "he doesn't eat meat, doesn't sleep with it" but she was wrong as those in the know have always known: he does drink milk the milk of human kindness of strangers because he loves to drain an udder. He's an uddersucker. 'Everybody Knows'. Ask Kristeen Young....LOL! f*** Morrissey. He's made himself a prison bitch because of Cheesegate 2. And he's not getting out of my cell this time...

'BrummieBoy'
pen-sive in Palma
Majorca

I'm not sure he's actually explicitly said he is a vegan, has he? What he has done is slag off the dairy industry and Glastonbury in particular, which obviously makes him a bit of a hypocrite if he eats dairy.

At first I thought maybe the dairy could be for Damon or whoever, but the thing is there's only one set of cutlery and crockery on the rider. Seems logical to conclude that Morrissey isn't a vegan at all, but a vegetarian who doesn't drink milk, and possibly doesn't eat eggs (but does eat cake).

BTW, for anyone who's interested, you can get (quite expensive) slaughter-free dairy in the UK from a company called Ahimsa. They have a website.

Yes, he has. On the Larry King show in response to a question I submitted to Larry. So, is he a liar?

Yes, he slagged of Glastonbury AFTER allowing himself to be censored by the BBC, Bono and the devil-Dairy Eavis Axis of Evil so that the footage of 'Meat Is Murder' wouldn't go out on British telly. No doubt it was pointed out to him that he had asked for dairy products on his Glastonbury rider. The man is morally and intellectually incoherent over animal liberation, it's just a prop to make him appear 'radical' when he's just a music business entrepreneur who sold dairy Vegetarian snake-oil sophistry to his Cult 'fans' for decades. For £. He's finished.

Yes, I linked to Ahimsa milk on this site years ago and many times since but, unlike you, wasn't too lazy to google an actual link. Stop trying to make out you follow this debate when you clearly don't.

Yes, he has. On the Larry King show in response to a question I submitted to Larry. So, is he a liar?

Yes, he slagged of Glastonbury AFTER allowing himself to be censored by the BBC, Bono and the devil-Dairy Eavis Axis of Evil so that the footage of 'Meat Is Murder' wouldn't go out on British telly. No doubt it was pointed out to him that he had asked for dairy products on his Glastonbury rider. The man is morally and intellectually incoherent over animal liberation, it's just a prop to make him appear 'radical' when he's just a music business entrepreneur who sold dairy Vegetarian snake-oil sophistry to his Cult 'fans' for decades. For £. He's finished.

Yes, I linked to Ahimsa milk on this site years ago and many times since but, unlike you, wasn't too lazy to google an actual link. Stop trying to make out you follow this debate when you clearly don't.

I am another person replying to this comment you just made.
Brummie my boy, you DID NOT submit any of the questions to Larry King for Morrissey, in particular the supposed 'vegan one', for Morrissey to answer at all, why are YOU lying? It was part of King's script for the show?

The only questions came from Scott Whines about the mammary glands, Emma about depression, Tree about singing, Phillipe about the music industry, Suzzane about Wilde and Carol about vocals. If you don't believe me or for others who know about Brummie Boy being a useless twat watch the full video here -

Before you make a false argument, you should start off by remembering who you, and that is a dull headed boy behind a computer.

a photocopy of the ACTUAL RIDER is not actual proof?doh::straightface::crazy:

what sort of proof would satisfy the mozbot? a hidden video from the dressing showing moz digging thru the lettuce and carrots for the cheddar bars, opening them in chomping frenzy?:paranoid:
or is it that you can fake the videos too? we have the actual rider!!!!:thumb:

You are contradicting yourself, how is this rider proof at all?
Let me print out a document for you my baby.

You are contradicting yourself, how is this rider proof at all?
Let me print out a document for you my baby.

Come off it. The only way that document could be fake is if Morrissey there were a couple of middle-aged internet trolls with poor mental health who were obsessed boring everyone to death with far too much text for anyone to read on topics as diverse as Morrissey, veganism and how great Adele is. Plus one of them would have to have access to a printer and a camera. It's just not going to happen.

I do hope this is fake. I am not sure why they would include eggs, you don't need eggs or cheese to stay healthy. If this isn't fake, this will end my Morissey concert going. I have never said an unkind word about Morrissey and have been his biggest defender. These guys aren't on tour with him for very long, they can go back to eating what they want on their own time. I do believe that Morrissey is a vegan, he wouldn't lie about that.

Come off it. The only way that document could be fake is if Morrissey there were a couple of middle-aged internet trolls with poor mental health who were obsessed boring everyone to death with far too much text for anyone to read on topics as diverse as Morrissey, veganism and how great Adele is. Plus one of them would have to have access to a printer and a camera. It's just not going to happen.

You have a small mind don't you?
This is Morrissey Solo, this whole site is as you put it greatly, "a couple of middle-aged internet trolls with poor mental health who were obsessed boring everyone to death with far too much text for anyone to read on topics as diverse as Morrissey, veganism and how great Adele is".
Also it's 2016, everyone has access to a printer.
Loser !!

I haven't put this whole rider under a microscope but my immediate impression was that this was from the YOR era, what with the typeface. At that time he wasn't vegan, right? Easy way to stir controversy by releasing an old rider now.

If it is in fact a new rider, then yes, Morrissey's relatively recent switch to veganism could rightly be questioned.

Does he need to force the band to go vegan rather than just vegetarian? I don't think so.

Is there not a single piece of leather in Morrissey's enitre wardrobe (I don't mean shoes, but let's think of accessories like belts, wallets, or small parts of murses) -- I doubt it.

Do I think he's done more than any singer in history for this cause? Yes.

Nonsense. That's suggesting that average vegetarians don't make everyday choices as deep and meaningful as Morrissey. For me, vegetarianism impacts every second of every day. I have to think about it when travelling abroad, which is most weeks, and the same goes for millions of others. And do you honestly think, that after all his affiliations, he didn't realise the cruelty of the dairy industry? http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/
He should just be honest about it and say cheese is tasty. Because it is. If it wasn't for cheese, I'd be vegan. It was the last animal product Johnny Marr gave up for this reason.

We're all human. We do what we can. We may think we don't do as much as we would like. But we are all weak. And sometimes we say things we wish we hadn't said.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160712_01

This has probably been mentioned further back, but the last page mentions "selfie sticks" which were definitely not in wide use in 2009 (and perhaps not even the term "selfie"?)
Either this is a new rider, or a fake done by somebody with vast amounts of free time at their disposal. With Morrissey "fans," I lean toward the latter.

Last edited:
This has probably been mentioned further back, but the last page mentions "selfie sticks" which were definitely not in wide use in 2009 (and perhaps not even the term "selfie"?)
Either this is a new rider, or a fake done by somebody with vast amounts of free time at their disposal. With Morrissey "fans," I lean toward the latter.

Would anyone really go to the lengths of faking it? Haven't people got better things to do with their time?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom