Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
Theirs a mate of mine who sort of knows Morrissey, and he's said for years that the whole thing is an act, from what he tells me Morrissey eats meat, he's not loving at all, its business, and its made him a very rich man. Also on the subject of being non sexual, Morrissey is homosexual, he is attracted to men, and in this day and age its not taboo no more, he will never tell the truth! with the reason being its business, money money money!!

Finally some sense, of course its a scam in order to get his mitts on some:
:highfive:

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Theirs a mate of mine who sort of knows Morrissey, and he's said for years that the whole thing is an act, from what he tells me Morrissey eats meat, he's not loving at all, its business, and its made him a very rich man. Also on the subject of being non sexual, Morrissey is homosexual, he is attracted to men, and in this day and age its not taboo no more, he will never tell the truth! with the reason being its business, money money money!!

Thanks for clarifying, very brave.

Fortune favours the brave, I have been running a business for a number of years, and I had one piece of advice, which always sticks in my mind, the advice being, I quote, "f***ing Lie", and it works

CheeseGate II UPDATE ! 29/8/16

Considering it's been a Bank holiday weekend we have made some good ground in the investigation so far which is very promising. I don't want to say too much at this stage as there are a lot more interviews to get through in the day's ahead.
I can confirm however that Dickie Felton's tweet and its content to be 100% genuine.
We have had a fantastic response from the public and also music industry insiders.
It is very important we leave no stone unturned and deal with each lead in the appropriate manner during in this unfortunate investigation of CheeseGate II.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Team Debunk take all allegations of CrankFraudism very seriously and that also includes historical CrankFraudism. If you feel you have been a victim of Wizardry, CrankFraud, Cult leaders, Spin concerning Meat and dairy free lifestyles, Team Debunk want to here from you.
Thank you for your patience, that is all for now.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Fortune favours the brave, I have been running a business for a number of years, and I had one piece of advice, which always sticks in my mind, the advice being, I quote, "f***ing Lie", and it works

Well if you're brave enough for loads more fortune best thing you can do is get some free publicity and tell us the name of your business and what you have to offer.

CheeseGate II UPDATE ! 29/8/16

Considering it's been a Bank holiday weekend we have made some good ground in the investigation so far which is very promising. I don't want to say too much at this stage as there are a lot more interviews to get through in the day's ahead.
I can confirm however that Dickie Felton's tweet and its content to be 100% genuine.
We have had a fantastic response from the public and also music industry insiders.
It is very important we leave no stone unturned and deal with each lead in the appropriate manner during in this unfortunate investigation of CheeseGate II.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Team Debunk take all allegations of CrankFraudism very seriously and that also includes historical CrankFraudism. If you feel you have been a victim of Wizardry, CrankFraud, Cult leaders, Spin concerning Meat and dairy free lifestyles, Team Debunk want to here from you.
Thank you for your patience, that is all for now.

Who are "we"? The gang of cyber blackmailers?
That was what the chef cooked, not what Morrissey ate, don't you think so? Besides, people don't know who ordered that meal, or if that was a vegetarian menu created by the chef.
Never a prophet in your own land, ehh?
Envy is the most powerful force in the universe.

Last edited:
Who are "we"' The gang of cyber blackmailers?
That was what the chef cooked, not what Morrissey ate, don't you think so? Besides, people don't know who ordered that meal, or if that was a vegetarian menu created by the chef.

Bittersweet catering
07983 994303
Ask for Paul Hastings
Let me know how you get on

Next !

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

[UOTE="Anonymous, post: 1986973629"]Fortune favours the brave, I have been running a business for a number of years, and I had one piece of advice, which always sticks in my mind, the advice being, I quote, "f***ing Lie", and it works[/QUOTE]

Hmm, if you are a proponent of lying then i am not sure we should believe you..

Who are "we"? The gang of cyber blackmailers?

FFS, nothing gets put into that rider that moz doesnt approve. how long have you been familiar with moz? someone orders without moz approval and his a goner asap.

that rider is infested with eggs, with CHEESE, with MILK!! its an outrage.

Guys it's fake.
Check with Esty. And on TTY.
David made this document with the help of bumboy and his toy Benny.
Love is just a miserable lie.

Hello little Munchkin.
I'm still waiting for your response/evidence.
Any chance of putting a time scale on it ?

FFS, nothing gets put into that rider that moz doesnt approve. how long have you been familiar with moz? someone orders without moz approval and his a goner asap.

that rider is infested with eggs, with CHEESE, with MILK!! its an outrage.

You are correct ! Remember the words of Kristeen Young ?
" He controls everything "

Oh the silence of the Munchkins !:laughing:

The importance of being Tosserrey !

The net is closing Steven Cheeseman :mock:
Freedom for the Munchkins ! :highfive::ahhh::clap:

I think it's unlikely DavidT would walk into such an 'obvious troll is obvious' stunt from either a disgruntled ex-'fan' or somebody within Morrissey's bunker who may be trying to troll DavidT and discredit this site by circulating an historic tour rider from another era (perhaps YOR) as current. Morrissey would dance for joy if he managed to diss DavidT, irrespective of whether he's involved.

I'm sure DavidT considered the provenance of this document before putting himself in the metaphorical firing line again. In any event, this document is now superceded by the Dickie Felton Tweet which, if true, shows that Dairy was allowed for the tour crew whilst it was banned for the Audience. If that is so, then Morrissey is absolutely and totally finished. Again, I think it's unlikely that uber-fan' Felton would post a fake image but I do not know the man other than by his published homages to Morrissey. It will be very sad and poignant if it turns out that Dickie is responsible for lighting the final bonfire of vanities funeral pyre beneath Morrissey's public image.

"now i know how Joan of Arc felt.."

The reissue of WPINOYB uses martyr iconography. If either or both of these documents from DavidT and Dickie Felton are authentic then I promise you all I will put Morrissey on trial in public when I release 'VegAnarchyInTheUK'. His public statement of having adopted veganism allowed me to take the metaphorical noose from around his neck. But he won't just hang, he will be drawn and quartered then burnt to a cinder by me if either/both of these documents are true. Metaphorically, of course, for the pen-is mightier than the sword, as is Zozo channeling BB via this Ouija QWERTY keyboard in a hotel by a Danish fjord. But BB gives or takes no quarter for he's an Anglo-Irish-Viking warrior. I see no reason to accept that either DavidT or Dickie Felton would put up obviously mendacious and fraudulent documents. Unless either or both documents were expressly designed and leaked to try and troll this site, in which case: epicFAIL!

'BrummieBoy'
Kolingfjord
Denmark
"Sunday Morning" 28/8/2016 10:00am CET

Dozy BBB actually thinks he holds morrissey to account. Really morrissey couldnt care less about this site. he really couldnt. He laughs at it.
BBB is the final nail in the coffin for this sites credibility. there are real targets his shit band, hes repulsive Gary Barlow nephew, the setl List etc.
But BBB has takes the site down

"Meat platters are so much costlier than veggie platters SO DO NOT SKIMP ON THE KERRYGOLD CHEESE!"

I wonder how many Road crews are totally vegan? Knowing a few folks who work world tours I can assure you most like hearty meals usually involving steak.

Guys I got a personal email from Benny since he's always on this site and on his laptop.
He's a vegan now and likes to masturbate over bumboy and davidt.
Oh he's such a charming man benny.
xoxo

Hello little Munchkin.
I'm still waiting for your response/evidence.
Any chance of putting a time scale on it ?

Why should I need to provide evidence when it's clearly on the site and I got a message from Esty personally? Heck, why should I provide evidence if this initial post didn't in the first place? My sir your head is spinning, your years of refusal of the love of Morrissey is getting to you Benny.

Morrissey Solo in a nutshell -

{Post something against / for Morrissey}
{Don't include evidence or actual proof}
{Mindless users like David, Benny, Brummie, Uncle, Girl Racer believe instantly}
{Profit?}

a photocopy of the ACTUAL RIDER is not actual proof?doh::straightface::crazy:

what sort of proof would satisfy the mozbot? a hidden video from the dressing showing moz digging thru the lettuce and carrots for the cheddar bars, opening them in chomping frenzy?:paranoid:
or is it that you can fake the videos too? we have the actual rider!!!!:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom