Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
I personally don't care either way. It doesn't change Morrissey's impact on animal rights one iota.
However, the YOR-era logo on this particular document does make me think it might be a photoshop job of an older rider.

FYI Dickie Felton did tweet a picture of the band/crew catering menu from the Manchester gig, and it has vegan selections on it.

The font on the front page is indeed similar to the YOR era so if this is 4real it's just more evidence that Morrissey was bullshitting about animal liberation for not just years of refusal to embrace veganism but decades of refusal..One can only hope this is fake, for Morrissey's sake. Even if it's fake, the Dickie Felton tour rider for the crew is just as damaging if it's genuine....is it likely Dickie Felton would post a fake tour menu?

Fake...and a terrible spotty sixth-former effort at that.

The fact that the moderators have allowed such nonsense to be posted here tells you everything about the current agenda.

I think it's unlikely DavidT would walk into such an 'obvious troll is obvious' stunt from either a disgruntled ex-'fan' or somebody within Morrissey's bunker who may be trying to troll DavidT and discredit this site by circulating an historic tour rider from another era (perhaps YOR) as current. Morrissey would dance for joy if he managed to diss DavidT, irrespective of whether he's involved.

I'm sure DavidT considered the provenance of this document before putting himself in the metaphorical firing line again. In any event, this document is now superceded by the Dickie Felton Tweet which, if true, shows that Dairy was allowed for the tour crew whilst it was banned for the Audience. If that is so, then Morrissey is absolutely and totally finished. Again, I think it's unlikely that uber-fan' Felton would post a fake image but I do not know the man other than by his published homages to Morrissey. It will be very sad and poignant if it turns out that Dickie is responsible for lighting the final bonfire of vanities funeral pyre beneath Morrissey's public image.

"now i know how Joan of Arc felt.."

The reissue of WPINOYB uses martyr iconography. If either or both of these documents from DavidT and Dickie Felton are authentic then I promise you all I will put Morrissey on trial in public when I release 'VegAnarchyInTheUK'. His public statement of having adopted veganism allowed me to take the metaphorical noose from around his neck. But he won't just hang, he will be drawn and quartered then burnt to a cinder by me if either/both of these documents are true. Metaphorically, of course, for the pen-is mightier than the sword, as is Zozo channeling BB via this Ouija QWERTY keyboard in a hotel by a Danish fjord. But BB gives or takes no quarter for he's an Anglo-Irish-Viking warrior. I see no reason to accept that either DavidT or Dickie Felton would put up obviously mendacious and fraudulent documents. Unless either or both documents were expressly designed and leaked to try and troll this site, in which case: epicFAIL!

'BrummieBoy'
Kolingfjord
Denmark
"Sunday Morning" 28/8/2016 10:00am CET

brummie boy saying hes currently in Denmark,hes in his bedroom while his family are downstairs watching x factor.guy must be mad to sit and type stuff like this.

It did say "vegetarian cheese". And the stuff on the rider was meant for a whole bunch of different people. And until we have HARD PROOF of Moz himself actually eating dairy or eggs, we should all just shut the f*** up.

It did say "vegetarian cheese". And the stuff on the rider was meant for a whole bunch of different people. And until we have HARD PROOF of Moz himself actually eating dairy or eggs, we should all just shut the f*** up.
What do you think Kerrygold Vegetarian cheese is made from? And just for Morrissey's room? Perhaps he likes to have it there as decoration?

TRUE2BENNY. Official Statement 28/8/16

This story Kerrygold but it goes on !

Benny has only just been made aware of this latest development concerning the leaked document above during his morning read and will not be making any further comment on the matter until later in the day when a full statement is expected to be issued at around 17:00 to 18:00 in response to the alleged non vegan rider circa 2016.

BtBB:greatbritain::knife:

What do you think Kerrygold Vegetarian cheese is made from? And just for Morrissey's room? Perhaps he likes to have it there as decoration?
As a vegan I have no problem finding plant based cheese where I live. I am not familiar with this particular brand and therefore I know nothing of its content. But it did say vegetarian cheese. Not lacto-vegetarian, which is the correct term used for veggie products containing dairy.

You shut the f*** up you thick bot.

Morrissey has publicly slammed the dairy industry and tried to dictate to other people what they shouldn't eat or even sell. But allows dairy products to be guzzled on backstage. Get that into your thick, bot, brainwashed, cult brain. Prick.

Oh BrummieBoy,

Why should Morrissey approve or disprove a document (that is clearly faked IMO) just for the sake of his image on a wretched site such as this?

You have an incredibly sour taste about the so called Morrissey presence on this site.

Go take it up the bum my boy, Haha.

Bots on this website?

How mad are the lot of you?
People, and yes, real people on this putrid site adore and will defend Morrissey. This isn't just a site to only degrade the holy one.

FAQ'S

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Kerrygold butter suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, our products are suitable for vegetarians.
Are Kerrygold Butters vegan?
No, they are made with cream, which is derived from cow's milk.
Are Kerrygold butters suitable for halal or kosher?
No, our butter processes are not certified.
Are Kerrygold butters organic?
No, the milk used in our products is not guaranteed organic.
The label says no added preservatives but you add salt, isn’t salt a preservative?
Salt is the only thing that can be legally added to butter and the product can still be labelled butter. In this instance salt is added primarily for taste purposes and not as a preservative.
FAQ's | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Facebook Terms & Conditions | Sitemap
Design Technology by Metronet
Part of the Adams Foods Family
:greatbritain::knife:

Sad to see the moderators of this website stoop to a low level of not having sources or references to clarify if this document is real. Technically, it's ruining his image, but hey, that's what this site is for... and it makes me sick.

My Mum used to work at the Reading University Students' Union and part of her responsibilities included dealing with bands and their "amusing" requests. She has done all the "Large bowl of Smarties (no red ones)" stuff. Depending on who was doing the asking she would be happy, bored or irritated. PiL, fine, PWEI less so.

I think the Morrissey rider is interesting for a couple of reasons. Firstly the scale of the Morrissey, Inc. brand. It's nice to think these pop stars we admire - or not as the case may be - turn up and do their turns and that's it. I once saw the Rolling Stones backstage crew taking down the equipment from a show the previous night at the Volksparkstadion in Hamburg. A small army wouldn't quite cover it. Big, big business, and no wonder so many bands end up in court. Morrissey is in effect the CEO of a small business empire, part of whose schtick, interestingly, is attacking the CEOs of other business empires while pretending he himself is just a normal bloke.

The second point is that if the Queen's appearance requirements were made public does anyone think it would be anywhere near as specifically demanding? I once read she insists on taking her personal toilet seat with her everywhere she goes, but somehow I doubt it is anywhere near the demands made by senior political leaders or Mancunian pop stars: "Turn up, wave, smile (optional), bottle of Dubonnet, two cans of lemonade, keep the Daimler running." Offski.

The next time he has a pop at her we can remind him that on the basis of this document he appears to think himself to be far, far more regal.

Oh BrummieBoy,

Why should Morrissey approve or disprove a document (that is clearly faked IMO) just for the sake of his image on a wretched site such as this?

You have an incredibly sour taste about the so called Morrissey presence on this site.

Go take it up the bum my boy, Haha.

I have a Viking up my arse last night sunshine. And very good he was too!

Am I the only one who thinks that "Brummie Boy" overestimates his own importance?

No, I'm sure lots of people here share your view.However, I can assure Morrissey does not. He knows that if either this tour rider or the crew menu that Dickie Felton tweeted is authentic then I am going to publicly humiliate him in such as a way as to make him an eternal laughing stock whenever his name is mentioned. That will be his legacy. Trust me. I'm no joker and Morrissey knows it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom