Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
I personally don't care either way. It doesn't change Morrissey's impact on animal rights one iota.
However, the YOR-era logo on this particular document does make me think it might be a photoshop job of an older rider.

FYI Dickie Felton did tweet a picture of the band/crew catering menu from the Manchester gig, and it has vegan selections on it.

Last edited:
I personally don't care either way. It doesn't change Morrissey's impact on animal rights one iota.
However, the YOR-era logo on this particular document does make me think it might be a photoshop job of an older rider.

FYI Dickie Felton did tweet a picture of the band/crew catering menu from the Manchester gig.

Yes, and you could pick a personal menue out of this options which is vegan and you could almost see what Moz would pick exactly because we know that he isn't too adventurous with food. He wouldn't choose the curry for example.

Bot excuses pouring in...

It doesn't matter what he eats... Well, your god preaches about what others eat. He's a fat cheese loving fraud.

It's fake, look at the font! Um, sure, that'll be it.

The bot posts on this site are far more amusing than any of the TTY drivel. Keep it up Marred & co. We need our daily lols.

I swear Morrissey only went fully vegan a couple of years ago.

Read it all! It clearly stated that the rider is one for the whole crew, NOT just Morrissey!!

There is a further page with a requirement for Morrissey's dressing room, which is vegan.

... Apart from the yoghurts. Why aren't people talking about that?

There's some very suspect artefacting on the front page of this

So where's the swift TTY rebuttal? Either this is real, faked by someone with a grudge who wants to destroy Morrissey, or it's faked from within Morrissey's camp to troll this site 'for the lulz'.

Is the Dickie Felton crew menu fake?

Fake...and a terrible spotty sixth-former effort at that.

The fact that the moderators have allowed such nonsense to be posted here tells you everything about the current agenda.

So the vegan thing was a fad. You know what's worse? Anyone caring.

I'm a bit perturbed by the band having a no onions stipulation, though. Are they frightened of each other's tears?

There is no moral difference between eating Kerrygold cheese and a McDonald's hamburger. None. Both companies are comitted to 'animal welfare' but the cows still die. "It's death for no reason...." And by Morrissey's absurd juvenile logic, Meat is Murder but Cheese Doesn't Bleed. Even if this is fake, Morrissey was faking it about animal rights for 33 years. Unless & until he answers my questions, his legacy is to be endlessly beclowned in 'VegAnarchy In The UK'. Ditto John Lydon and all the rest of the utterly fake 'punk rock' rebels.

You cannot pontificate about eating Meat if you eat Cheese. It is sophistry of the highest order because: Milk Is Murder.

Is the Dickie Felton tour menu for the crew fake? Still no TTY update. Is Morrissey vegan? Is somebody from this site trolling Morrissey? Or is someone inside his bunker trolling this site as he did with his 'f*** Morrissey-Solo' tantrum t-shirts?

Cheese Bleeds
Milk Is Murder

If this is authentic, Morrissey is finished. If it's fake, Morrissey is finished. In summary: Morrissey is finished because Zozo is typing this text from a QWERTY Ouija laptop keyboard....."something is rotten in the state of Denmark".....

So where's the swift TTY rebuttal? Either this is real, faked by someone with a grudge who wants to destroy Morrissey, or it's faked from within Morrissey's camp to troll this site 'for the lulz'.

I made one comment about one thing.

Oh look, someone with an abundance of time made a document and uploaded it to this shiet of a site. Without any sources at all! Hold on everyone, give me one hour, Microsoft Word, and a load of unsourceable mumbo jumbo. Hopefully that will knock your panties off...

Reptetez et ecoutez: So where's the swift TTY rebuttal? Either this is real, faked by someone with a grudge who wants to destroy Morrissey, or it's faked from within Morrissey's camp to troll this site 'for the lulz'.

Still no TTY update.

"We are a vegetarian tour, not vegan. Eggs and cheeses are OK and welcomed. We need protein"
HAHAHAHA how bloody dumb is this guy who made the document to ruin Morrissey?

We do not yet know if this is autentic or fake and won't until there's a TTY statement which there's won't be if Morrissey is trolling this site. He may be in a deep retreat after his Israel gig and be uncontactable. If it's a fake, the authentic 2016 tour riders for band and crew will no doubt be scanned and put into the public domain

BULLSHIT!! What a miserable lie :laughing::rofl:We all know Morrissey is now Vegan. This must be from someone who has a lot of time and took the time to type all this shit. How can you prove this is genuine?

The onus is on Morrissey to neutralise this potentially ruinous document. Either it's a disgruntled fake from a former 'fan' or someone in his circle is trolling this site either with or without his knowledge and/or connivance. Or it's genuine, in which case Morrissey's legacy was trashed last night. Keep calm and give zero f***s until TTY is updated or he answers my questions instead of evading them as he did on the Larry King show. I submitted the vegan question to Larry, so did others.....let's just wait and see, but expect a long wait. If this is fake, Morrissey will relish trying to blame this site for an unjustified attack on his integrity and reputation but the longer he refrains from debunking this rider, the more of a troll he will look. But we know he's a troll. Everybody knows....

Morrissey: from rock genius to internet troll | Life and style | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...2/dec/13/morrissey-rock-genius-internet-troll

You 'lot' will believe anything on this site that degrades the vegan image of Morrissey.

Incorrect. People are querying this document. If Morrissey has any sense he will make a brief, prompt statement on TTY and publish the genuine 2016 tour riders for himself, his band and crew. And venues. It's hardly an onerous task for a Sunday morning, unless he's going to use this troll this site by keeping quiet, or he's in a 5* hermitage somewhere doing a 'digital detox' and can't be reached. Or it's true.

Read it all! It clearly stated that the rider is one for the whole crew, NOT just Morrissey!!

There is a further page with a requirement for Morrissey's dressing room, which is vegan.

... Apart from the yoghurts. Why aren't people talking about that?

Irrelevant artificial separation you make given Morrissey bans his audience from eating meat whilst allowing his crew to eat dairy, when there's no difference. That's IF this document is true.

That was my first impression. Besides, the source is not cited, which usually doesn't happens when the owner of the site post something.
Anyway, nothing makes me think Morrissey knew about the content of these papers.

He does now, or soon will, unless nobody managing his public image and Brand Morrissey gives a f*** anymore. One can only hope this is a fake as it would be an ignominious end, especially given he accepted my uncontestable logic and aligned his art with his diet by going vegan, even as he failed to explain why he'd been duped by the Dairy industry for over 3 decades.

Oh jeez, let the man have some cheese.
I don't care. He never said people should not eat cheese and there are dairy farms who ARE animal friendly. Find out for yourselves. By the way, I found out there is some delicious biological cheese available in my town completely made out of plants and containing no substances from animals whatsoever.

The moral Philistines that creep up here are boring.
Always trying to impose their self-righteous rules on other people. I don't care if Moz does the same.
I don't have to follow him. I make my own decisions.

Morality is is easy and cheap, especially if you don't have to follow your own rules.
You can say anything on a website and who is going to confront you with your shopping list?
Gerrit

You clearly haven't read his denunciations of the dairy farm that is on the site of the Glasonbury music festival, or other recent fulminations.

If he's still eating cheese, he's the Philistine who tries to impose self-righteous rules on other people by singing 'Meat Is Murder' with a gut full of cheese. IF....we do not yet know if this is fake.

Yes, Vegan Cheese is delicious and will become more widely available as people realise that the animal version is just as murderous as meat but also includes rape.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom