Morrissey T shirt Frankly Mr Shankly?

A

Anonymous

I once had a brilliant Smiths T shirt. It had a picture of Alain Delon (?) flashing the V's on a yellow background. I loved this T-shirt but it went missing. If I remember rightly it was bought from an advert that was in a Smiths fanzine picked up circa 1991. I saw one on ebay around 6 years ago but have never seen another.
Anyone got one?
Cheers.

I once had a brilliant Smiths T shirt. It had a picture of Alain Delon (?) flashing the V's on a yellow background. I loved this T-shirt but it went missing. If I remember rightly it was bought from an advert that was in a Smiths fanzine picked up circa 1991. I saw one on ebay around 6 years ago but have never seen another.
Anyone got one?
Cheers.

Morrissey has ~

4419957777_2655122b42_o.jpg

The last one I ever saw him wear. Taken during 'Kill Uncle' sessions, Winter 1990.

I've got one too. Someplace. You're right, it's a cracker.

I got mine a couple of years ago from a kindly seller on these forums. I remember those ads in the fanzines though; Chris Adams in Welwyn Garden City right? He had the best stuff.

5040828101_10d0a95be8_z.jpg

Nice pic. What is MOZ holding? A handdrill?

Morrissey has ~

4419957777_2655122b42_o.jpg

The last one I ever saw him wear. Taken during 'Kill Uncle' sessions, Winter 1990.

I've got one too. Someplace. You're right, it's a cracker.

Nice tee! I wish I had one.

Cheers!

I got mine a couple of years ago from a kindly seller on these forums. I remember those ads in the fanzines though; Chris Adams in Welwyn Garden City right? He had the best stuff.

That would be me mate ;) Happy you are still enjoying the shirt.

Cheers
T

Thats the one!
Thanks for that. I keep a keen eye out for one on ebay but have never seen another. I do believe the fanzine was bought when I saw Morrissey at The Demontfort hall in Leicester on the Kill uncle tour. My first gig aged 17!
Good time.

Back
Top Bottom