Morrissey Swedish "tour"

wilmamozzer

Morrissey playing in Stockholm

And so finally Moz is coming to Stockholm. :D

Does anyone know when and where you can buy the tickets?

Re: Morrissey playing in Stockholm

I have checked that web-site and they doesn't seem to know that Morrissey is coming to Stockholm. But soon they probably will know.

Some ticketsites put up concerts on their site hours before they go on sale.
I'm sure Moz will appear on ticnet pretty soon.

:)

Do you think it will sell out fast? I want to do the Sweden and Norway shows coming over from England so don't want to be ticketless!!

According to Wikipedia Hovet has a capacity of 8,300, which seems strange because he is playing smaller venues this tour.
But if it is indeed Hovet he is playing, then my guess is that it won't sell out in 1 hour.

:)

Yeah i'm pretty bummed he's playing hovet, he should do debaser, kulturhustaket or something, that'd be nice! (i do realize it's not gonna happen)

Maybe they chose a bigger venue cause it's the only sweden-show of the tour. i hope not, but could be.

Well, Morrissey has played at Hovet the last two times he's been to Stockholm. I was hoping he'd play a smaller venue this time...

The standing tickets tend to sell out quickly, but in 2006 there were still some seated tickets left on the day of the event.

I called the venue and ticnet today, and the had no idea on when the tickets were to be released. All they said was "keep checking our website" (ticnet.se). So, I guess that's what I'll keep doing.

So göteborg and borås is added! Tickets on sale tomorrow.

Anyone know about this venue: Åhaga? it sounds small ;)

yeah ticnet is updated- aand of course you'll have to be at all of these 3 mozgigz if you are a true swedemozfan. thats if you have the time and money. Hovet is a great arena- and his coming there the 24th, my birthday :) :)

but his not coming to malmö this tour- which is kind of wierd, I would actually rather had seen him going there than to dreadful Borås

yeah ticnet is updated- aand of course you'll have to be at all of these 3 mozgigz if you are a true swedemozfan. thats if you have the time and money. Hovet is a great arena- and his coming there the 24th, my birthday :) :)

but his not coming to malmö this tour- which is kind of wierd, I would actually rather had seen him going there than to dreadful Borås

I don't like Hovet, however Lisebergshallen is a Much better choice then Scandinavium. However he should have chosen Pustervik in my opinion:rolleyes:.
Anyone got any info about Åhaga?

I'm going to all three! See ya here tomorrow morning at 09:00;)?

Do you think it will sell out fast? I want to do the Sweden and Norway shows coming over from England so don't want to be ticketless!!

Unfortunately, the tickets to Oslo have already been released and it seems to be sold out (1 800), you can check it out at www.billettservice.no, if you're lucky maybe a ticket will come up sooner or later. The tickets to the gigs in Sweden will be released 9 a.m. (that is 8 a.m. in UK) tomorrow and can be bought at www.ticnet.se.

Unfortunately, the tickets to Oslo have already been released and it seems to be sold out (1 800), you can check it out at www.billettservice.no, if you're lucky maybe a ticket will come up sooner or later. The tickets to the gigs in Sweden will be released 9 a.m. (that is 8 a.m. in UK) tomorrow and can be bought at www.ticnet.se.

http://www.ahaga.se/www/live/Startpage.aspx?TreeID=4

According to ticnet all the tickets to this show will be standing.
I think I will settle with seeing Moz in Oslo (already got my ticket), Gothenburg and Borås.

Borås seems to be good, it's a small venue so there will probably be a majority of hardcore fans. And Lisebergshallen is good. I Don't like Hovet but I'll go there simply because I want to.

I'll skip Oslo but I think I will go to Copenhagen instead since I'm currently studing in Lund.

Edit.
I've got a bad experience with concerts in Oslo, been to several but the audience has always been pretty lame.

Do you know from experience if touts(scalpers) get hold of tickets for shows in Sweded. I want to come over but might not get a ticket first.

Oslo is preferable to Stockholm because of the venue. I was there at the same place (Sentrum Scene) two years ago and it was a great venue. Also, since last time I know by which entrance Morrissey will (at least probably) enter the venue so I have high hopes of acquring his autograph by waiting for him by the entrance. And yes, Lisebergshallen is much better than Scandinavium. I'm not sure about Borås but since it seems to be standing it will probably be a quite good venue.

Tags
2009 kulspruta stockholm sweden
Back
Top Bottom