Morrissey Swedish "tour"

Do you know from experience if touts(scalpers) get hold of tickets for shows in Sweded. I want to come over but might not get a ticket first.

My only experience from touts in the UK is from the Roundhouse shows and I don't think it's as bad in the UK. However Swedish fans are quite fast. Back in 2006 I think it took about one minute for the standing tickets to sell out for the Gothenburg show.

My advice is: be ready at 08:00 UK time tomorrow, especially for the GBG and Borås show (which I think will be the best ones).

Do you know from experience if touts(scalpers) get hold of tickets for shows in Sweded. I want to come over but might not get a ticket first.

Last time I saw Moz in Oslo two years ago there were some people who didn't collect and pay for the tickets they booked so the venue itself had some tickets left which they sold just an hour before the gates opened that time. Maybe this could happen again?

I got my ticket for Borås! And I bought a standing ticket for Stockholm too after all. 50 minutes left until the tickets for Gothenburg are released.

I got my ticket for Borås! And I bought a standing ticket for Stockholm too after all. 50 minutes left until the tickets for Gothenburg are released.

Totally off-topic this, but Emil, when I see your name, it immediately reminds of this little guy! I loved that series. :o

Totally off-topic this, but Emil, when I see your name, it immediately reminds of this little guy! I loved that series. :o

Emil från Lönneberga, he is one of the most beloved Astrid Lindgren characters here in Sweden.

ahhh, nothing like the pre-moz-ticket-purchase jitters. but i got my ticket for gothenburg. good morning, and thank you.

I got my ticket for Gothenburg too!

Omg, stupid me thought in UK-time. But at least still got tickets for gothenborg. Can't afford more just know anyway.

Nice one! Well I guess I'm going to Sweden now.
I guess the best way for UK customers is to use the email ticket system?

Think I'll have to miss Boras as Oslo is slap bang in the middle of it. Be easier to do the last two then on to Finland.

Think I'll have to miss Boras as Oslo is slap bang in the middle of it. Be easier to do the last two then on to Finland.

It is quite easy to travel from Borås to Oslo. Train between Borås and Gothenburg takes, I don't know, maybe 30 minutes and then train from Gothenburg to Oslo takes 4 hours. So you can travel from Borås to Oslo by train in less than 5 hours time.

Tags
2009 kulspruta stockholm sweden
Back
Top Bottom