Morrissey subject of Convince Me To Like This Band podcast ("Super Fan" Jose Maldonado vs. "Hater" Andrew Novick (ex-Warlock Pinchers)

Moz Super Fan attempts to (and kinda, sorta does) convince a Hater!

I work on a music podcast and the latest episode is about Morrissey. It should be available on all podcast platforms but here is a link...
https://linktr.ee/convinceMeToLikeThisBand
and here is a blurb....
Extreme Morrissey "Super Fan," Jose Maldonado (known all over the internet as The Mexican Morrissey), discusses his obsession with The Moz and defends the former Smiths frontman against the charges of intolerable pretension, tawdry melodrama, artistic stagnation and offensive political stances, all of which have been leveled by Morrissey "Hater" Andrew Novick, who, while in the 1980's brat-punk band Warlock Pinchers, penned the brutish and comedic song, “Morrissey Rides A Cockhorse”.

WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS, if you care to listen and chat Mozzer!

full

convinceme_logo_white_bg (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Maldonado classed as a “superfan”
The man is an utter parasite

Man, that is a MEAN spirited statement. I also disagree. He is indeed a super fan of the most passionate type. He's also a really thoughtful and sweet guy.

Nah. He’s disgusting bro.
keep the world free of Maldonado.

Nah. He’s disgusting bro.
keep the world free of Maldonado.
Oh man, it bums me out to hear someone anonymously and aggressively flame a private citizen like that. Rather harsh and negative. Do you know him personally? I do, and I've found him to be a stand up guy. Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen any "disgusting" side to him. If you have some objective and thoughtful examples, please share. Also -- did you bother to actually *listen* to what he says on the podcast?

Oh man, it bums me out to hear someone anonymously and aggressively flame a private citizen like that. Rather harsh and negative. Do you know him personally? I do, and I've found him to be a stand up guy. Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen any "disgusting" side to him. If you have some objective and thoughtful examples, please share. Also -- did you bother to actually *listen* to what he says on the podcast?

He’s a holocaust denier. He once talked about molesting his baby sister. He’s an illegal. He doesn’t pay taxes. He supported Andrew Yang. He rides electric scooters when there’s nothing wrong with his legs.

I have to be fair to Jose, in my view he's a genuine guy, heart in the right place. But, you know - the internet - giving anonymous goons freedom to abuse since...whenever the internet started.

I have to be fair to Jose, in my view he's a genuine guy, heart in the right place. But, you know - the internet - giving anonymous goons freedom to abuse since...whenever the internet started.

Goons have been abusing since forever. Even musicians...

:tiphat: Take a listen to this episode so you can hear his POV on the Moz! He defends him well

Also publicly known goons!

think the guy holding the album had a square go with a pair of garden shears,guess who won.

I remember 'Morrissey Rides a Cock-Horse'. It's in the great American macho tradition of deriding anyone who is not a wife-beating marine. (Henry Rollins's criticisms of Morrissey, if anyone remembers, were like this.) You only have to read the lyrics of their 'song' to see the level of intellect and general attitude we're dealing with. Jesus, I have no words for how much I despise this strain in American culture.

He’s a holocaust denier. He once talked about molesting his baby sister. He’s an illegal. He doesn’t pay taxes. He supported Andrew Yang. He rides electric scooters when there’s nothing wrong with his legs.

This guy knows.
He’s murdered Morrissey’s best workings for a while now, and traded on it. The fact Julie rat features brought him to the U.K. twice is even more awful.

Tags
morrissey morrissey podcast morrissey rides a cockhorse moz moz podcast mozcast music commentary podcast the mexican morrissey warlock pinchers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom