Morrissey still in hospital according to Cliff Richard

I've seen people tagging photos on Instagram truly believing it was Morrissey when it wasn't. This could have been a similar situation.

I've seen people tagging photos on Instagram truly believing it was Morrissey when it wasn't. This could have been a similar situation.
Well yeah that pretty much happens to every celeb there is someone people mistake them for.

That's showbusiness.

P.

It made me lol. It's probably true as well.
Sometimes I think he does stuff like that just to amuse us...
"Hey, I fancy a pint. I'll just go to a random pub and see what happens, shall I?"
Oh yes please... :)
"So this one time in the Duck and Flea in Farringdon..."

"says he can get in anywhere for freeeee" ahem.

Must be quite embarrassing when you're with people.
"so we went to this random pub, they saw Morrissey and they asked us to leave. Without him we would probably have got in..."

Honestly, the skeptics and conspiracy theorists on here make me laugh...
Do you guys really think multiple random - probably unrelated- people would all conspire to all lie and make up the same sighting across various social media about a B list singer?

But, you all are so quick to believe Cliff Richardson?! :crazy:
Yea, makes sense to me.

People say lots of stuff and make jokes all the time on twitter land. There are lots of jokes about hating everything like Morrissey and many others. These 2 or 3 posts don't mean anything. Could be a joke , could be that guy who dresses and looks like Morrissey ( I forget his name ) and so on.

Morrissey showing up in a gig I could actually believe. Morrissey smashing someone's iPhone or trying to get into a private party, I really don't think so.

Between some random guy writing on twitter or a quote by cliff Richard on a Q& A attended by fans and journalists, I'm sorry but I tend to believe the latter.

He was seen yesterday in London at the Arcade Fire show!
Multiple tweets and FB postings confirmed it. He actually knocked a cell phone out of the hand of a fan who tried to take his photo!

Morrissey showing up in a gig I could actually believe. Morrissey smashing someone's iPhone or trying to get into a private party, I really don't think so.

I heard he actually took out a handgun and fired three shots into said iPhone device.
Fans have a right to be worried, he's gotten violent in his illness and old age :(

So he's released from hospital, goes to a concert, head butts an autograph-seeker, smashes someone's cell phone and tries to crash a private party. Wow, I'm impressed.

How could someone not have taken a photo?

Because every time someone tried to take one Morrissey would knock it out of their hands.

Seriously though, I love how people refuse to believe this stuff because in their mind they think they know Morrissey well enough to dictate what he would and wouldn't do. "He couldn't have been there because I can't imagine him doing that". You probably also can't imagine him ripping massive farts in his living room and giggling to himself but that doesn't mean he doesn't do it.

Why would a whole bunch of unconnected random people have incentive to collectively lie about this? And the comments about "oh I see he's made a quick recovery" in a smarmy way. Seriously? When people get sick they can also get better and then carry on with every day life. He could have been out of the hospital for weeks. My friend was in hospital for a heart operation last year and a week after being out he came to hang out with a bunch of us for a Grand Final (Australian sports event) party.

The funniest part about this is you're all adults haha.

I heard on twitter that Morrissey asked the concierge at the five star hotel he's staying at where he could get some hookers and blow. And hot chocolate. #partay #pussay #withwhippedcreamandsprinklesplease

Last edited:
I heard on twitter that Morrissey asked the concierge at the five star hotel he's staying at where he could get some hookers and blow. And hot chocolate. #partay #pussay #withwhippedcreamandsplrinklesplease

Well at least he knows how to have a good time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom