Morrissey still in hospital according to Cliff Richard

He was seen yesterday in London at the Arcade Fire show!
Multiple tweets and FB postings confirmed it. He actually knocked a cell phone out of the hand of a fan who tried to take his photo!

Multiple tweets and FB postings confirmed it. He actually knocked a cell phone out of the hand of a fan who tried to take his photo!

Then multiple links/screenshots please. Thank you.

I saw a tweet, but I can't really see him knocking a phone out of someone's hand.

Again, who knows if this is true. If so, I'm glad he's not half dead as some have suggested.

I was there. One guy asked Morrissey for an autograph and he head-butted him.

Here we go with more phantom sightings. I'm not convinced until I see a photo.

I hope this is true. haha

@scannertemp
just so we all know, morrissey of the smiths, was as @arcadefire last night and not as a VIP. just regular ticket guy,

He was there according to Twitter but I can't see any corroboration to the cell phone thing; must be on FaceBoak.

There's also tweets about him attempting to get into a private party after the gig but being turned away as he wasn't on the guest list ...

Apparently he tried to get into a bar but was turned away because it was closed to host a private party.

What a miraculous recovery he's made.

tweets! he's alive!

"Edwin Smith @EdwinSmith · 10h
So, last night I arrived at this party and, before I was let in, watched Morrissey get turned away. YES. Ed, one; Morrissey, nil."

"Tony Bowen
23 hrs ·
So Morrissey Official turned up at my gig tonight but was turned away because it was a private party. So I played 'First Of The Gang To Die' as he left."

"Bernard Burnside ‏@BernardBurnside 8h
That was the highlight of my mates work summer party last night. Well that & the bar owner turning away Morrissey because it was private do."

Last edited:
tweets! he's alive!

So, last night I arrived at this party and, before I was let in, watched Morrissey get turned away. YES. Ed, one; Morrissey, nil."

"Tony Bowen
23 hrs ·
So Morrissey Official turned up at my gig tonight but was turned away because it was a private party. So I played 'First Of The Gang To Die' as he left."

That was the highlight of my mates work summer party last night. Well that & the bar owner turning away Morrissey because it was private do."

That's showbusiness.

P.

tweets! he's alive!

"Tony Bowen
23 hrs ·

Looks as convincing as that time Twitter blew up because Morrissey was supposedly going to join Marr on stage when they were both in Dublin at the same time. (Moz was hanging out with his cousin Robbie Keane instead.) I wonder how many followers those above Tweeters got for posting that BS.

Omg I can't believe this! I was at that gig and didn't see a damn thing! I'm gutted

Back
Top Bottom