Morrissey still in hospital according to Cliff Richard

So anyone we saw taking a drink in 1991 is inevitably a raging alcoholic today.

Yes, absolutely anyone who took an alcoholic beverage between the 1st of January and the 31st December, 1991. Without exception. Happy now?

Mooncalf.

I'm not saying he doesn't like to drink, but if he was an alcoholic he would have had at least one recent performance where he seemed drunk. He hasn't.

He might be on the wagon. Instead of the tour bus.

Please I hope your not being serious!

I hope not too! Very likely a troll, I mean, what source(s) has Anonymous got such information from? ... This is the first time I have been considerably concerned about the well being of a popular figure. If worst comes to worst, I will probably cry. (As pathetic as it may sound!). Hopefully all is well.

Does anyone think Morrissey is honestly on an NHS ward rotting in hospital clothing?

He's probably in a 5 * private health clinic, with the best care, best food and best bedside manner money can buy. All because he's got the sniffles. He's probably still going out buying records and going to gigs and resting (like he always does)

Does anyone think Morrissey is honestly on an NHS ward rotting in hospital clothing?

He's probably in a 5 * private health clinic, with the best care, best food and best bedside manner money can buy. All because he's got the sniffles. He's probably still going out buying records and going to gigs and resting (like he always does)

assumptive, much?

I've heard he's very, very ill. Please prepare yourselves.

Jesse Tobias has paid off his credit card balance and Mike Joyce has booked a bouncy castle for Saturday.

It's not looking good. :(

Jesse Tobias has paid off his credit card balance and Mike Joyce has booked a bouncy castle for Saturday.

It's not looking good. :(

Look on the bright side - at least he won't be able to block Marr/Rourke & Joyce from releasing that Smiths mega-rarities unreleased tracks box set anymore. Plus, we may get decent solo reissues with all the missing tracks - Kit, Striptease, Born to Hang, etc...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom