Morrissey still in hospital according to Cliff Richard

Do you all seriously think Cliff has the latest info on Morrissey's health?!
He probably was just rambling on about the excuse he was given.

I think this is most likely the actual situation..

Until there's a statement there will be endless speculation. Of course we don't want to think Morrissey has been in the hospital for two weeks, but it would explain the lack of sightings and statements from him. I just hope he's alright.

Well, I guess the two most likely scenarios are:

1)Moz's team were spinning old Cliff a bit of a tale, making Moz's illness sound more serious than it actually is, to soften the blow of the cancelled concert. I mean, if Cliff asked how Moz was a couple of days ago, Donnie can't exactly say "Oh, he's fine now. Fully recovered and waterskiing in Miami" can he? He'd look like a right idiot. He'd have to at least pretend he's still at death's door.

2)He really IS still in hospital. Two weeks in hospital trying to recover from a virus is pretty severe (if you believe KY really was Patient Zero, she seemed to recover in 48 hours), but the guy has a LOT of underlying health issues.

Cliff doesn't know anything.

If Moz was really ill and in the hospital, why did Boz go to Portugal for 5 days (where he was cut off from the internet)?

And why did Tony And Kristeen mock him so, if he really was Still Ill?

Well, I guess the two most likely scenarios are:

1)Moz's team were spinning old Cliff a bit of a tale, making Moz's illness sound more serious than it actually is, to soften the blow of the cancelled concert. I mean, if Cliff asked how Moz was a couple of days ago, Donnie can't exactly say "Oh, he's fine now. Fully recovered and waterskiing in Miami" can he? He'd look like a right idiot. He'd have to at least pretend he's still at death's door.

2)He really IS still in hospital. Two weeks in hospital trying to recover from a virus is pretty severe (if you believe KY really was Patient Zero, she seemed to recover in 48 hours), but the guy has a LOT of underlying health issues.

We don't know that he has "a LOT of underlying health issues". That's just group-think.

I do wonder, though, whether the slightly cringeworthy recent postings at TTY and the posting there to promote a special edition of the NME (surely that has to raise eyebrows) have happened because Morrissey is not in a fit state to be involved and so his friends are trying to muddle along without him.

Cliff doesn't know anything.

If Moz was really ill and in the hospital, why did Boz go to Portugal for 5 days (where he was cut off from the internet)?

And why did Tony And Kristeen mock him so, if he really was Still Ill?

Because tony and Kristeen are c***s?

I'm sure Moz isn't deathly ill, but he has underlying issues. Boz could have gone on holiday and I'm sure had a phone in case of emergency. The ulcer could have opened up for all we know.

I don't think Morrissey is that sick, of course, that does not mean he could not be in the hospital anyways.
I can see him doing that just because he cancelled the tour and all.
Also, I don't want to be wrong, it would suck if he was really that sick.
Anyways, time to go watch some soccer.
leave-1_zps8ce65706.gif

I love Morrissey. I think he may have a drinking problem and it will kill him if he doesn't stop. I love him so.

Maybe by reading a newspaper article, then speculating, then forgetting that your speculations were not actually facts.

Moz himself said he coughed up blood how is that speculation? When he was at a concert in LA shortly after he looked like death.

There are sources saying that he's been in hospital since cancelling the tour.

If so, he has to be in Boston( mass general is a place you want to be if sick) or Baltimore. He couldn't have flown back to LA or London.

Moz himself said he coughed up blood how is that speculation? When he was at a concert in LA shortly after he looked like death.

There are sources saying that he's been in hospital since cancelling the tour.

If so, he has to be in Boston( mass general is a place you want to be if sick) or Baltimore. He couldn't have flown back to LA or London.

Exactly. This footage I found on YouTube was taken over a month ago, the pain is terribly obvious. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Morrissey. I think he may have a drinking problem and it will kill him if he doesn't stop. I love him so.

I would love to know exactly when the Moz drinking 3/4 of a pint of vodka story dates from, and if he has cleaned himself up since then. Fact is, no one drinks that amount of vodka casually without first building up a tolerance by regular, heavy drinking. It's not a good sign, and nothing to be proud of.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/313914/Noel-Gallagher-in-awe-of-Morrissey-s-drinking-skills

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom