Morrissey still in hospital according to Cliff Richard

I just find the lack of statements, especially with all the horrible rumours spreading, odd, considering this is a man who had to announce that he had been at Cedar Sinai for whiplash and then a dog bite.

What horrible rumors? Seriously, what are these rumors? Specifically, what terrible things are being said and where? Not seeing a thing aside from what Cliff said anywhere. Well that & people saying there are rumors but not a word of what they actually are, which makes it appear that lots of (or maybe just 3 or 4) people are stroking their own egos wanting to sound like they know more than they do.

This has been such a horrendous illness to recover from. Shame on Kristeen for sullying our tour with her burdensome infection. I am still in the hospital, recuperating, rest-assured. The doctors have informed me this bizarre malady may have effects that will decline in severity, then all of a sudden reappear. Hopefully the next tour will not be impacted as well. Fingers crossed
-Moz

This has been such a horrendous illness to recover from. Shame on Kristeen for sullying our tour with her burdensome infection. I am still in the hospital, recuperating, rest-assured. The doctors have informed me this bizarre malady may have effects that will decline in severity, then all of a sudden reappear. Hopefully the next tour will not be impacted as well. Fingers crossed

-Moz

Really hoping Moz is ok

kiss kiss kiss kiss to him ;-)

Rippy

But it makes sense as to why there's been no sightings and no word from him.

Yes, it would make sense, but so would lots of other things. He could be staying in a Swiss villa for a few weeks avoiding the internet and letting his PR people handle the trivial pre-release announcements. That would make sense whether he was still recovering or fit as a fiddle, after such a depressing end to the tour.

I’m trying really hard not to let Anonymous posters freak me out with their assumptions, but it’s getting difficult not to pay attention.

Getting nervous about this.
Has Boz not commented on anything via FB?

nope. the story is getting picked up though (the nme ran it earlier today), so hopefully there will be a statement refuting what cliff said. if not, i'll be more concerned.

-Moz
not sure what you were going for but that was neither funny nor believable.

nope. the story is getting picked up though (the nme ran it earlier today), so hopefully there will be a statement refuting what cliff said. if not, i'll be more concerned.

Did the NME story say "Rumors suggest Morrissey is still in hospital suffering from purple grapefruit dinosaur."? Getting your news third hand from anonymous posts to unsanctioned internet forums must be a bit like dropping acid all-day everyday always.

Did the NME story say "Rumors suggest Morrissey is still in hospital suffering from purple grapefruit dinosaur."? Getting your news third hand from anonymous posts to unsanctioned internet forums must be a bit like dropping acid all-day everyday always.

Purple monkey dishwasher

Wouldn't be surprised if this was Moz spun drama. He wants us to be upset. Hope so. Because no one stays in the hospital for two weeks, even if you have cancer......unless you are in a coma.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was Moz spun drama. He wants us to be upset. Hope so. Because no one stays in the hospital for two weeks, even if you have cancer......unless you are in a coma.

Actually, if he were in the ICU with pneumonia, 2-3 weeks isn't unheard of. Or recovering from surgery.

Or...if he's in a mental hospital or a detox center...those would be long stays too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom