Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, it's hilarious watching the wilfully dense stick their fingers in their ears and vote my post as troll. If you like numbers on a screen, you're in for a treat, because I'm just going to keep on posting it. Best of luck.

For the umpteenth time you turd-smoothie, I don't hate the man. I wish he'd ditch the victim-hood, ditch his chugalug band, quit boozing, ditch the right-wing bollocks, and get back to being someone worthy of admiration. I'm staying right here until that happens. Oh, one more thing. I typed all that post off the cuff. Just like that. Which you find hard to believe.

Excellent. My first insult from Skinny and a Tommy Cooper reference also. You'll be telling me The Smiths are nailed on to reform next .

That wasn't my question, you ultra-thick mentalist.

My question was..."Was he misquoted when he called the Chinese a sub-species?"

Yes or no?

We're all so terribly sorry that not all of us are loony lefties like you.
And as for the Chinese sub-species comment, it was said in regards to their treatment of animals, thicky.

skinny will never go back now,hes in too deep.he would look like a right prick if he had to admit he was wrong.as someone who has followed Chinese culture for thirty odd years I would say there is an element to them being a subspecies,treatment of animals,treatment of journalists,millions tortured and killed,they are also a very inward society where they will buy there own products to put a stranglehold on imports.

treatment of animals,treatment of journalists,millions tortured and killed,they are also a very inward society where they will buy there own products to put a stranglehold on imports.

Sounds a lot like America as well, and that’s coming ftom an American! Let’s talk about factory farming, countless wars, the bombing of innocent civilians all over the world nearly every day, arming Israel, the Taliban, etc., wiping out an indigenous people and enslaving them into poverty, etc. But do you think Americans are a subspecies? Give me a break!

He is not saying anything different today than what was in the interview.

Bottom line is, some of the things he's said recently are indefensible. If you or anyone else wants to justify and forgive everything Morrissey does and says, then fine. But i would have to question your own morality.

Bottom line is, some of the things he's said recently are indefensible. If you or anyone else wants to justify and forgive everything Morrissey does and says, then fine. But i would have to question your own morality.

100% this. It’s not just this once German interview, it’s comments here and there over the last few years that when combined with the interview, have finally made me say “enough!”

But those are his opinions. Everybody is entitled to their own right? There are people that agree with Morrissey, maybe not the same number that disagree, but that's free speech. We are approaching a VERY dangerous slippery slope if we start trying to silence people just for having a different opinion.

But those are his opinions. Everybody is entitled to their own right? There are people that agree with Morrissey, maybe not the same number that disagree, but that's free speech. We are approaching a VERY dangerous slippery slope if we start trying to silence people just for having a different opinion.

Nobody is trying to silence Morrissey.

Nobody is trying to silence Morrissey.
In the sense of people attacking him for thing's he has said, yes they are. We are seeing it everywhere now. If you don't conform to the right way of thinking (not right wing btw) then don't say anything at all. And if you don't agree with what we are thinking, or would like you to think, then you are wrong and must be shut down.

Last edited:
By the way, it's hilarious watching the wilfully dense stick their fingers in their ears and vote my post as troll .

You seem to find it perfectly fine, however, to vote other member's perfectly reasonable posts as troll.

If you like numbers on a screen, you're in for a treat, because I'm just going to keep on posting it. Best of luck.

Which is the definition of trolling, of course.

I love threads like this, Skinny just comes ALIVE, you can tell the geezer just LIVES for moments like these, the dude is on fi-yaaaaahh :fire::fire:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom